There are so many great products made in the USA for our pets. It is not always a realistic goal to buy only American-made, but when it comes to our cats and dogs, you can get everything you need while buying American and supporting American jobs. Recently, we gave you a run-down of some of our favorite brands of pet food and treats made in America. Today, we’re sharing some of our favorite toys and gear for pets, all American-made. Believe us, these picks are just the tip of the iceberg of what’s produced domestically for your pets. For the safety of your fur-friends and for the sake of supporting American businesses, stick to American-made pet products from now on.
10 Things We Love for Cats and Dogs, all Made in the USA:
- Dogs love the wiggly action and chewiness of the toys from West Paw. Dog parents love that they are durable and dishwashable.
- From down puffer coats to polo shirts, American Digs makes preppy clothing for pups.
- The original rubber dog toy with a crazy bounce and the ideal place to stuff treats, a Kong will keep a pet busy.
- Lest you thought we’d forgotten about cats, the PURRfect leather cat toy is lots of fun and made to last.
- If your pets get nervous or sick during travel or thunderstorms, you will want to keep Earth Heart’s all natural Travel Calm on hand.
- For the posh pooch, we’re loving the mix of toughness and chic in Robin Meyer’s leather and chain collar.
- A smart solution for a tough job, Heininger’s Booster Bath Dog Tub elevates a back-busting chore. Bathe your pets without the back-breaking work.
- A popular choice for storing pet food is a classic aluminum pail. This one from Behren’s has a locking lid to avert kibble overdose.
- Our long-time favorite for tough chewers are the flavored bones from Nylabone. Yes, they are made in the USA too!
- Our favorite kind of leash is this braided bridle leather leash made by old world Amish craftsmen in Pennsylvania. You and your pets will love them.