When I received the Charlotte Duffel in the Cerise leather, seen below, my mouth dropped open. The bag embodies American craftsmanship at it’s absolute finest. As I carefully ripped through the box when it arrived, I was greeted by the faint scent of new leather. The sparkle from the gold hardware caught my eye and as I reached out to touch the supple leather, I knew other brands wouldn’t hold up next to Merci-Fortune.
- Merci-Fortune’s bags are designed in Florida and are handcrafted in New York City.
- The bags are made from full grain leather supplied by Horween, a Chicago tannery that has been making high quality leathers since 1905.
- The lining material used for the bags is manufactured in North Carolina.
- Their dust covers are cut, sewn and printed in Florida, and are made from American made fabric.
- Their made-in-America labels are made in California.
If you’re looking to invest in a leather handbag that you’ll have for a lifetime, look no further.