Today I will share with you another awesome made in the USA school lunch gear option, which also happens to be one of my favorites this year.
Eco Lunch Gear smart pack lunch items are Eco-friendly, re-usable and FUN!
Jumbo Snack Bags
A Cinch Sack, Cloth Napkin and Tissue Pouch
My kiddos and I took our Eco Lunch Gear products on several test runs this summer and here is what we learned.
- I love that all Eco Lunch Gear items are made from organic cotton and organic canvas. The inner layer of the bags (the part that touches the food) is made of nylon, and NOT vinyl so I know my kiddos aren’t being exposed to PVC.
- My kiddos love the fabric patterns. My son just happens to be obsessed with mice right now. Two of the fabric choices just happened to have these little critters on them and he was over the moon when he saw them.
- My kiddos and I both like that the Sandwich Wrap opens up into a place mat, giving them a nice, clean surface to eat on.
- Eco Lunch Gear reusable bags are easy to clean! All of the sizes open up, so no crumbs are stuck inside. After use I either wipe the nylon side down with a dish cloth, or if the bag is really dirty, I will wash it in the sink with the dishes and hang it to dry. I usually stick them in the dryer for a few to finish off the drying. The velcro tabs fold down for this so they don’t stick to each other or anything else in the dryer.
- I have had no problems with staining and and we even put cheese balls (the orange ones!) in the Jumbo Snack Bags.
- The nylon fabric that is touching the food is waterproof. I have put pickles in them (in the Snack Bag in the above photo) and no juice leaked through.
- I have found that the Eco Lunch Gear snack bags are an easy and waste free way to pack a quick take along snack. I can throw some carrot sticks into the Snack Bag for my kiddos to munch on when we are running errands, or throw some crackers into the Jumbo Snack Pack for my own snack on the go. Say good bye to plastic bags and hello to saving money!
- The Cinch Bag is small, but it is a great size for my kiddos school day snacks. They have 2 snack times during school (one in the morning, and one before they are dismissed) and the Cinch Bag will keep the snack time foods separated from their lunch so they know what to eat and when.
- The Tissue Pouch is a “why didn’t I think of that!” invention. Last year I bought the mini tissue packs, which either were blown through so fast (Ha! No pun intended!), or disintegrated at the bottom of the backpack. With the Tissue Pouch, all I have to do is stick some tissues from the tissue box inside the pouch. This will save money!
My kiddos and I are both very pleased with the made in the USA school lunch gear that we will be using this year. Now I just have to figure out what is going to go in those lunches that is healthy AND kid approved! Time to dig through my School Lunch/Snack Pinterest board for some ideas!
[Disclosure: USA Love List received this product unconditionally for review purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made products.]