If you are stopping by on the weekend, welcome. We had an exciting week with lots of action so take a moment to click around to see anything you may have missed.
- One is a beautiful Made in USA iPad2 case from BeaconCase, handcrafted of leather, birch, and cherry. We did a complete review and the giveaway is ending this week.
- The other is a stylish Made in USA collegiate hoodie sweatshirt of your choice from School House, an exciting company with a great story you’ll want to read about. The School House giveaway runs to the end of the month.
If you have never entered a giveaway before or if you have any questions about how it works, feel free to send us a note via our Contact form and we will reply right away. It is true that sometimes American-made products can be slightly more expensive. These giveaways are our way of letting you have a chance to experience some of these wonderful items. We encourage everyone to show some USA love to our giveaway sponsors and to enter early and often. With multiple entry options, you have a good chance!
- Tyson Steffens of Revolution Bio gave us his perspective on the small changes and choices we all can make to contribute to the strength of our communities and our country.
- Nichole of Just Children’s Books and NicholeAnn.com answered our call for her 10 favorite products made in her home state of Pennsylvania. Check it out and let us know if we missed any.
- Jill Homiak of Presenza and Style Confidentials offered a style palette featuring all American-made pieces highlighting the color for spring: Tangerine. Don’t miss this post that launched a lot of buzz and enthusiasm for Made in USA fashion.