Omaha Steaks is a special company because it represents the story of the American dream.
- J.J. and B.A Simon left Latvia to escape religious persecution.
- After passing through Ellis Island, they boarded a train going west and got off when the land looked like Latvian farm country.
- That's when they discovered Omaha, Nebraska.
- They founded the only kind of business they'd known – the meat business. Table Supply Meat Company in Omaha, Nebraska.
- The company is still family owned today and operated by the fifth generation of the Simon Family.
- Omaha Steaks celebrate a centennial this year, 2017.
We've teamed up with Omaha Steaks to bring you a giveaway just in time for the holiday season. No, it's not meat though.
How do Cold Water Lobster Tails plucked from the icy cold waters of the Northeast in Maine sound?
These gourmet Lobster Tails are prized for flavor and texture. These tails are trimmed and frozen quickly after the catch, ready for easy preparation in the oven, on the stove top or even on the grill. They're fresh, succulent, and sweet. I loved eating them baked after being dipped in clarified butter.
One of our readers will win Four 6 oz. Cold Water Maine Lobster Tails (a $78.99 value). There are a variety of entry options including opportunities for multiple daily entries. Good luck!
Click the arrow buttons below for further instructions on each entry. This giveaway will close at midnight on Thursday, December 14th. The winner will be randomly selected, verified for correct entry participation, and notified by email.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Image Credit: Omaha Steaks