It is so refreshing to see an American-made item category that is actually growing! Not too long ago we couldn't find enough made in USA towel brands or manufacturers to compile even a short list. Now we have found more than ten American-made towel brands, including organic cotton towels, luxury towels, anti-bacterial towels, spa towels, monogrammed towels and more. We have even secured some exclusive USA Love List discounts just for our readers. Show your support for American-made and purchase bath towels, hand towels, washcloths or entire bath sets from at least one of the brands on this list.
Made in USA Towels: The Source List
Don't see your favorite made in USA towels on this list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add the company to our list!
- 1888 Mills 1888 Mills is one of the last remaining towel manufacturing facilities in the USA and has been continuously making made in USA towels in Griffin, Georgia since, well, 1888. It employs over 200 people at its facilities in Griffin, which is about an hour outside of Atlanta. Learn more about 1888 Mills made in USA towel manufacturing in our 1888 Mills American Manufacturing Spotlight. Shop the Made Here Amazon store.
- American Blanket Company. American Blanket Company towels are manufactured in the USA from USA-grown and spun cotton.
- American Blossom Linens These long-lasting, absorbent, heirloom quality towels will surround you with plush comfort from 100% USA Organic Cotton. The hefty 700 GSM towels and washcloths are made in Georgia, in a sustainable and environmentally conscious manufacturing plant. Free Shipping. 2-year Happiness Guarantee. Save 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic linens – order now with code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- American Towels American Towels are both grown and sewn in the USA. They offer 3 styles of towels; the American Classic style (available in 5 colors), the American Luxury Spa style of hotel quality towels, and the American Organic Certified style towels that are Made in Green certified. Save 20% off your entire American Towels purchase with promo code USALOVE. No expiration date.
- Authenticity50 Authenticity50 towels are made 100% Seed to Stitch® American made. They start with the finest Supima® cotton loops and American cotton base from family-owned farms in California and the South. The towels are then woven at a state-of-the-art facility in Georgia by the same manufacturer that weaves spa towels for 5-star resorts around the world.
- Better Homes & Gardens Better Homes & Gardens American Made Bath Collection towels are well-made and affordable. They are easy to find at Walmart.
- Freshee The Freshee 10 Piece Bath Set contains 4 washcloths, 2 hand towels, 2 bath towels, and 2 bath mats. Each piece is woven and sewn in the USA from imported yarn using Enduraweave technology. Enduraweave technology is used when making luxury hotel towels to make them durable, shrink less, and last longer than the average towel. These items also were made with Intellifresh™ technology which offers built-in bacteria control. No stinky towels and bath mats mean less laundry! I was sent a set to try out and even after many washes, every item in this set is still as fluffy as seen in the photo below. They really are like luxury hotel towels. The bath mat lasts at least a week before washing- with no odor at all.
- MATTEO MATTEO luxury towels are manufactured in Los Angeles, California from imported fabrics. MATTEO 100% cotton towels are garment washed and dyed with non-toxic dyes.
- Rawganique Rawganique is an online retailer of Eco-friendly products. Their Dallas line of towels are made from American-grown organic cotton. They are unbleached and dye free.
- Red Land Cotton Red Land Cotton towels are made in Georgia from cotton that is grown on Red Land Farms in Alabama.
- Towels by GUS Towels by GUS (GUS= Great Useful Stuff) offers two American-made towel Collections: the Made in the USA Collection that features 11 color options, and the Made in the USA Hotel Collection that features white and earth-colored towels. Both Collections are crafted from 100% cotton. TowelsByGUS offers made in USA monogrammed towels.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!