We’ve had many inquiries about American made boots for women. I admit, they are difficult to find, but I’ve done the searching for you, so you can easily shop for made in USA boots. This list contains cold weather boots, ankle boots, cowboy boots, work boots and more.
Made in USA Women's Boots
Made in USA Cold Weather Boots: Steger Mukluks
Steger Mukluks' collection of Mukluks keep your feet warm without adding the heavyweight of traditional winter boots. Steger Mukluks are made in Ely, Minnesota, from only the best moosehides available. The wool felt liners help feet stay warm and dry. In fact, many of the Steger Mukluks women's boot styles can withstand the harsh elements of winter, down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit, while other women's styles are made for everyday wear to keep up with the latest trends. These boots are ready for any snowy winter activity.
You can buy them in regular or wide, depending on the width of your foot. I have a large calf and typically cannot wear boots that go over my calf; I can wear these though. They are really warm and comfortable!
Made in USA Boots for Women: The List
If we missed your favorite women's boot brand that is American made, let us know in the comments. This list is frequently updated.
If you are on the hunt for Made in USA cowboy boots, we have a list for that! Our source list of American made cowboy boots included boots for women and men. Our list of Made in USA Men's Boots is also a good source for hiking boots and work boots.
- Abilene Boots are “Affordable Quality” western style cowboy boots that have been made in the USA for over 30 years. They are available on Amazon.
- Chippewa 17″ Vipercloth™ Snake Boots are designed to guard against snake bites, but they also withstand various weather conditions. While they are sold in men's sizes, they are made as small as a men's size 6, so any female with a size 7 and up, could wear them too. Note: Not all Chippewa boots are American made. Double check country of origin before buying.
- Back at the Ranch luxury fashion cowboy boots are hand crafted in El Paso, Texas by skilled craftsmen. Selections include custom boots and wedding boots.
- Caboots custom made cowboy boots are available in a variety of styles including ankle boot, wedding boots, tall boots, and more.
- Danner boots are styled for hiking, and also happen to keep your feet dry, depending on the style you select. A waterproof-yet-breathable Gore-Tex® liner helps to keep your foot dry and comfortable in a rugged, lumberjack-style made in USA boot handcrafted in Portland, Oregon. Note: Only select styles of Danner boots are American made.
- Frye has a selection of boots for women made in the USA from global and locally sourced parts. Note: Not all Frye boots are American made.
- Heritage Boot Co. handmade western boots have a vintage style. Available in sizes and styles for women.
- L.L. Bean makes its iconic Bean boots for men, women, and kids in Maine.
- Munro makes some styles in the USA. You can find them via Nordstrom. Note: Some Munro boots are made in USA, but not all. Double-check country of origin before buying.
- Olsen- Stelzer cowboy boots are handmade in Texas from skins sourced from around the world.
- Red Wing Shoes offers several styles of American made boots in women's sizes. Note: Not all Red Wing boots are American made. Check labels carefully.
- Soft Star makes all of its products to order in the company's workshop located in Corvallis, Oregon. They offer made in USA boot options for men, women, and children.
OUR FAVORITE RETAILERS THAT OFFER MADE IN USA SHOES
American Made Accessories for Boots
If you're looking for boot liners to make your shoes extra warm for the coldest months, Golden Touch Naturals offers Alpaca Felted shoe inserts. While other brands offer liners, I particularly like Golden Touch Natural shoe liners because alpaca is moisture-wicking, odor resistant, and durable. To make your American made shoes even comfier, try American-made soft gel foot cushions from Body and Sole Comfort!
DON'T MISS OUR OTHER AMERICAN MADE FOOTWEAR LISTS:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Remember to Pin this Post to Pinterest and Share!
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here