We can't believe how many activewear companies we have found that manufacture in the USA! If you are searching for made in USA activewear brands for yoga, CrossFit, running, sports, or for just lounging around, don't miss this ultimate source list of made in USA athletic wear for men, women, and kids.
Made in USA Activewear: An Ultimate Source Guide
Save this list and check back often. We update it frequently. Do you have a favorite made in USA activewear brand that we missed?
Made in USA Activewear for Men & Women
- Aero Tech Designs Cyclewear offers cycle wear for men, women, and kids made in USA. Plus sizes available. Not all products made in USA, but clearly labeled. Don't miss our source lists for American made bikes, and made in USA bike gear.
- Boathouse Sports elite performance wear for men and women is made in Pennsylvania.
- DasFlow high performance athletic wear for men and women is cut and sewn in Orlando, Florida. The Their clothing line inlcudes t-shirts, tank tops, sports bras, leggings and more. All clothing has a sun protection of UV 50+.
- Good hYOUman super soft sweats and T-shirts for men, women, and kids are made in Los Angeles. Shop Good hYOUman at Amazon.
- Runyon outdoor fitness clothing for men and women is made for hiking, biking, running, yoga, and more. All Clothing is made in USA.
- US Blanks offers activewear hoodies, t-shirts, sweats for men, women, and kids.
- Vimmia high-performance fashion activewear for men and women is made in Los Angeles.
Made in USA Activewear for Women
- Astrosportswear Activewear sportswear for women and kids- leggings, swimwear, sports bras, tops.
- Avocado activewear leggings, sweatshirts, tops, all made in Los Angeles. Avocado leggings are the best fitting American made leggings we've tried. The fabric is thick, has moisture-wicking technology and moves with your movements. They stay put whether you're biking, cycling or running. 15% off Avocado American made activewear with code USALOVE. Limited to one use per customer and no expiration date!
- Beyond Yoga leggings, tops, sweatshirts and more are made in Los Angeles and available in plus sizes and maternity sizes.
- Blue Sky Swimwear swimwear and tennis wear is manufactured in Florida.
- Electric & Rose luxury activewear and yoga wear for women is made in Los Angeles.
- Emily Hsu Designs manufactures activewear leggings, tops, and more for women and girls in America. Shop Emily Hsu Designs on Amazon.
- Groceries Apparel makes eco-friendly activewear that is sustainably made in its own Los Angeles, California factory. They offer clothing lines made of recycled plastic, recycled cotton, hemp, and eucalyptus; you can shop by material. I love how Groceries Apparel fits – it's comfortable, hides undesirable areas, and flatters all the right curves.
- Heroine Sport high fashion activewear for women is made in the USA.
- Kurve, available on Amazon, makes leggings, sports bras, adult & kid dancewear, and other inner layers. Made in Los Angeles.
- MATE the Label‘s activewear collection includes organic cotton leggings, sports bras, racer tanks, and unitards. Sizes run XS-XL, with many styles going to 3XL.
- Sweet Spot athletic skirts are made in USA and great for cycling, tennis, running, and golf.
- Teeki yoga pants, fashion leggings, activewear tops for women are made in the USA from recycled plastic bottles.
- Terez activewear line for women and girls offers sweats and unique leggings.
LOVE THIS LIST?
Honestly, we know you will love these lists too!
Yoga Gear, All Made in the USA. Namaste.
Yoga Tips for Beginners
Made in USA Sneakers and Athletic Footwear: The Ultimate Source List
What's In Your Gym Bag? Made in USA Gym Bag Essentials
Made in USA Activewear: The Ultimate Source List
American Made Leggings: The Ultimate Source List
Fashion Fitness Wear: American Made Fitness Brands We Love
Hydration, Vitamins, Wellness- Made in USA Sources To Look & Feel the Best
Made in USA Options for a Detox Cleanse You can Trust
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!