The weather is catching up to the calendar in my neck of the woods and it is FINALLY starting to feel like Spring outside!! Time to dust off those outdoor games and get out there to enjoy the sun! But wait, are you noticing that all of those outdoor game sets that you purchased last year have missing or broken parts? Would like like to try a new game that’s fun for the family?
Now’s the time to invest in an American made outdoor game set like MURBLES that will last for (and be enjoyed by) generations.
Last summer Murray Kramer, the inventor of MURBLES, sent me a MURBLES 7 piece (two individual or two team player) game set to try out.
How to Play MURBLES
A MURBLES game set includes a canvas storage bag, game balls (murbles), and one point ball.
To start the game, players determine which color MURBLES they would like to play with. Balls are dumped out of the bag and onto the ground and the color closest to the point ball gets to toss the point ball. Players stand next to each other and the point ball is tossed in any direction, at least 3 feet away. Players then take turns tossing their murbles to see who can get closer to the point ball to score. The closest player then gets to toss the point ball for the next round, again in any direction.
Check out this fun-loving video to get an even better idea of how the game works.
We LOVE MURBLES!! Here is why:
- The canvas storage bag is well made and durable.
- Basic game rules are printed on the back of the bag, so there is no need to search for the directions, or try to remember every year how to play.
- The MURBLES game balls are made from high density, solid plastic and weigh 1/2 pound each. Murbles can take a beating! Ours have hit rocks, trees, walls, and other tough obstacles and are still totally fine.
- MURBLES is easy enough for little ones to play- Sophie was 4 last summer and won many times!
- MURBLES is fun for the whole family! The hubby and I never got bored when we played with the kiddos, and the kiddos are able to play without our help.
- Anyone can score points! As proven by the 4 year old who kicked all our butts last summer!
- MURBLES can be played anywhere. I kept the MURBLES game set in the back of my Jeep all summer. It was played at the beach, at cookouts, at the park, anywhere! It came especially handy when we were somewhere and the kiddos would say, “We’re bored!”. MURBLES would come out of the trunk and they would be having fun in no time.
One lucky winner will receive a MURBLES Family Set (a value of $57.95). The Murbles Family Set includes a canvas storage bag, 8 Game balls and 1 Point ball. This set is for up to 4 individual or 4 team players. Winner gets to choose ball colors.
There are a variety of entry options including opportunities for multiple daily entries. Good luck!
Click the +1 button for further instructions on each entry. This giveaway will close at midnight on Thursday, April 17th. The winner will be randomly selected, verified for correct entry participation, and notified by email.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
You may also like:
- Four Great Ways to Add Nutritional Supplements to Your Children’s Diets (Without them even knowing!)
- 10 Things We Love, Made in Maine – Plus 8 More Because We Couldn’t Resist
- February is Children’s Dental Health Month: Four Fun Finds for Tooth Brushing with Kids
- A Few Reasons Why We Love K’NEX Building Toys for Children
- American Made Developmental Toys From Seven Acre Toys, Batteries Not Required!