Over the weekend, the team at USA Love List had a chance to help curate a list for the business media leader CNBC on 10 American Made Gifts. Believe me, we recommended way more than 10 ideas. We could have sent them thousands. Have you seen the 25 Made in USA gift guides (and counting!) that we've published already this year?? There are so many excellent American made options this year. We know you are looking for them because we can see the heavy traffic on our SHOP page.
The CNBC list has already been shared hundreds of times on Facebook and we're pretty proud of our contribution. Check out the slideshow to see the images, but come back here. For your convenience, we've linked to all of the products on the list.
- Nail Polish from Mint
- Black Eagle Brew from USA Coffee Company
- Golfer's Travel Bag from Club Glove
- Handcrafted Doll Houses from Elves & Angels
- Old World Gardening Tools from Citizen Native
- Small Batch Spirits from Bully Boy Distillers
- Classic Men's Suit Pieces from Club Monaco
- Detroit-built Wristwatches from Shinola
- Copper Mixing Bowls from Barn Light Electric
- Wool Fedora from Bailey of Hollywood
Over the weekend, I was also quoted in another NBC News article on the topic of holiday shopping. Check out what I had to say about why this is the very best time of year to go out of your way to buy American.
Finally, thank you so much to all of our loyal readers who are joining us on this journey to find and buy Made in USA. If you have found American made gifts through this site or on your own, please feel free to share and recommend them in the COmments section below.
Those copper bowls are gorgeous. And, when I went to the site I found all sorts of industrial-chic lighting — great company!