If you are on the hunt for made in the USA kid's pajamas, don't get discouraged! Here is our source list for American made PJs.
Don't forget to check out the USA Love List Kid's Clothing Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source Guide, for the jackpot listing of American made children's clothing. We also have a list of American made pj's for adults.
Made in USA Kid's Pajamas
Brian the Pekingese Organic Cotton Children's Pajamas
All Brian the Pekingese children's pajamas and onesies are made in the USA from organic cotton. The fabric is washed prior to cutting and sewing to ensure extra softness and no shrinkage. And chemical flame retardants are never used in any of their products.
Brian the Pekinese even offers book which will be a favorite bed time story! In this heartwarming story, Brian the Pekingese learns to share and make new friends. The hardcover book, which is printed in the USA, is sold separately or can be paired with a set of pajamas as a gift set. If you want to send Brian the Pekingese products as a gift, you can have your pajamas gift wrapped and include a personalized gift note card when you order on their web site
Brian the Pekingese was created with sustainability in mind. They chose to use organic cotton to reduce agricultural pesticide use. But the company wanted to do more. So they created Brian the Pekingese Cares. With this unique program, when your child outgrows their PJ's and you can't hand them down, you can hand them back – to Brian the Pekingese. They'll take back the garment postage-paid, and make sure the cotton fabric gets recycled or reused, thus diverting it from the landfill.
The Brain the Pekingese organic cotton infant onesie come in sizes newborn to 12 months. Their boys and girls short sleeve/shorts pajamas are offered in sizes 18 months to 5T. And their long sleeve sizes range from18 months to 10 youth. You can find Brian the Pekingese pajamas online at brianthepekingese.com, at Amazon, and at specialty boutiques across the nation. Get 20% off AND free shipping of your entire order at brianthepekingese.com with code USALOVE. No expiration date.
CastleWare Baby: Made in USA Footsie Pajamas and Sleeper Sacks
CastleWare Baby footsies, sleeper bags, and pajama sets are manufactured in Los Angeles, California from the finest fabrics. All Castleware Baby clothing items are made in the USA from start to finish. The cotton is grown without harmful pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Only low impact, fiber reactive dyes are used.
CastleWare Baby pajamas are safe for babies and children to sleep in. Castleware Baby offers a full line of timeless, Eco-friendly sleepwear for babies and kids, up to size 6. Castleware Baby clothing items were designed and created with functionality and durability in mind. Eliminate the need for loose crib blankets, and keep little one safe with the popular Sleeper Bag/ Wearable Blanket. Footsies are the favorite PJ style for the toddlers, and for lighter wear, the two-piece (Tee and Leggings) Pajama Set will keep baby and kids cozy. Save 20% off CastleWare Baby with discount code USALOVE. No restrictions, no expiration.
Made in USA Kids Pajamas: The Source List
- Bed Head Kids made in USA PJ's are available in short or long sleeve, for boys and girls, in sizes 3mos-14. These are close-fitting 95% cotton, 5% spandex long john style PJ's so order one or two sizes up.
- Books to Bed 2 piece pajamas are made in the USA and feature popular children's book characters. Books to Bed pajamas are available with or without the coordinating book and run in sizes 12M- kid's size 10.
- Brian the Pekingese is a brand of made in California organic cotton children's onesies and pajamas. This sleepwear line consists of whimsical prints and cute colors. Infant onesie sizes are offered from newborn to 12 months. Boys and girls short sleeve/shorts pajamas range in sizes from 18 months to 5T. The long sleeve sizes range from18 months to 10 youth. You can find Brian the Pekingese pajamas online at brianthepekingese.com, at Amazon, and at specialty boutiques across the nation. Get 20% off AND free shipping of your entire order at brianthepekingese.com with code USALOVE. No expiration date.
- CastleWare Baby footsie pajamas, pajama sets, and sleeper bags in baby to size 6, are made in California Learn more about made in USA kid's pajamas from CastleWare Baby at the top of this post! Save 20% off CastleWare Baby with discount code USALOVE. No restrictions, no expiration.
- Chasing Windmills merino wool pajamas are available in sizes 3 months to kid 10.
- City Threads manufactures all of their children's clothing in the USA. Their line of children's pajamas includes one piece and 2 piece sets, and ranges in sizes 3/6M- kid's size 12.
- CWD Kids is an online retailer of children's clothing. Not all CWD Kids clothing is American made, but there is an easy to find ‘Made in USA' tab on the homepage.
- Esme sleepwear for girls is available in sizes 2T-14. Esme clothing runs small, so order 2 sizes up from what your kiddo normally wears.
- Garden Kids pajamas are 100% organic and available in sizes 9/12M- kid's size 12.
- Laura Dare made in the USA kid's pajamas are available in sizes 9M- kid's 14. Two piece sets, night gowns, and even robes, can be found with the Laura Dare label. Tom & Jerry is now a Laura Dare brand.
- Thingamajiggies made in the USA kid's pajamas can be spotted at gift shops and children's specialty shops and run in sizes 2T-kid's size 12.
- TJ's PJ's collegiate sleepwear for boys and girls are available in sizes baby- kid's 14. If your kiddo is a future University of Texas, LSU, Ole Miss, or Texas A&M student, then these PJs are a necessity!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you, because sponsored or not, we only share stuff that we love.