It seems like the hunt for your favorite mascara could be endless. You can sift through many by choosing only made in the USA mascara, refining further by looking for natural ingredients. I can tell you right now that the best natural mascara is American made. It is Rejuva Minerals, Mega Lash.
Why I choose Rejuva Minerals Mega Lash as the best natural mascara.
Mega Lash leaves my lashes soft and doesn't flake off, two things I always have to have if I am going to wear it more than once. The color is deep and defines my lashes well. It comes off easily which is critical for my lazy girl facial routine at bed time, but it still manages to stay put during the day. I also have fairly sensitive eyes and this does not itch, sting or burn – a major plus. Mega Lash has a long list of healthy cosmetic benefits:
- water resistant
- paraben free
- titanium dioxide free
- mica free
- flake resistant
- clump resistant
- smudge resistant
- natural ingredients
- soy free
- gluten free
- organic content
- GMO free
How To Apply Mascara For Fuller Looking Lashes.
- Start your mascara wand at the root of your eyelashes.
- Using a slight wiggling back and forth motion start working the wand up to the ends of eyelashes.
- This will define and separate lashes.
- Distribute the remaining mascara with quick strokes, paying attention to coat form corner to corner.
- This lengthens and opens up the eye.