Yesterday we brought you an American travel guide featuring a variety of manufacturing tours from all across the country. If you are looking to cram in one final weekend getaway before summer ends, what could be better than seeing how some of your favorite Made in America products are actually made?!
Well, now that you have your summer getaway travel destination picked out, what in the world are you going to pack for your Made in America raod trip? Look no further – we have you covered!
Back in April we introduced you to Smith Clothing, a company that makes t-shirts and accessories for men. Smith is based out of the “mile high” city of Denver, CO and makes all of their products right here in America. Better yet, Smith uses cotton and leather that is also produced in the USA!
USA Love List decided to team up with Smith's founder Stuart Holden to bring you a prize pack valued at $287! Holden and his creative team of associates have come up with an awesome backpack full of goodies that will give you everything that you need to kick off your summer road trip – and all American made!
Made in America – Smith Clothing Prize Pack
One lucky reader will win a prize pack (pictured above) featuring the following American-made items:
- (2) Smith supersoft ringspun cotton tees (because you gotta wear something on the road)
- (1) Smith premium leather belt (because the trip is over when your pants fall down)
- (1) Topo Designs daypack backpack (because you gotta carry it all in something)
- (1) Pack of Krave Chipotle Beef Jerky (because it's not really a road trip without it)
- (3) Field Notes journals (to document your epic journey)
There are a variety of entry options including opportunities for multiple daily entries. Good luck!
Click the +1 button for further instructions on each entry. This giveaway will close at midnight on Thursday, August 8. The winner will be randomly selected, verified for correct entry participation, and notified by email.