VZ Wraps are reusable fabric gift bags that are hand made in Philadelphia, PA. We have been a huge fans of VZ Wraps here at USA Love List for years! Here is why we LOVE them:
- VZ Wraps are Eco-friendly. Most gift wrapping paper is NOT recyclable- if it's shiny, it goes in the trash. How many bags of wrapping paper did you have to dispose of after the last birthday party you hosted? Think of all the wrapping paper that ends up in our landfills after Christmas Day! VZ Wraps are made of durable cotton fabrics and are reusable. The VZ Wraps fabric gift bags I use for my kiddos' birthday and Christmas gifts have lasted for years- and show no wear and tear!
- VZ Wraps save you money. After purchasing a gift, there is no need to spend extra dough on tape, ribbons, and wrapping paper. Put that paper gift bag down- it will have a hole in it before you get to the party anyway! VZ Wraps fabric gift bags are reusable, durable, and do not need decorative trimming. A beautiful ribbon (most of the ribbons are made from recycled bottles!) is included to tie up the gift bag.
- VZ Wraps save you time. I try to wrap my Christmas gifts early, I really do! The problem is finding the time to do so. It takes time to bring out, OK, find, all of the supplies I need- tape, scissors, the co-ordinating bows and ribbons. I have no gift wrapping skills what so ever, so usually I have misjudged the paper size needed before cutting = re-wrap, or ripped the paper before I was done = re-wrap. With VZ Wraps reusable gift bags, I just have to look in my stash for the perfect size bag, put the gift in it, and tie a bow- which I can do, in moments, and without any re-wraps.
- VZ Wraps are available in a variety of sizes and patterns. VZ Wraps fabric gift bags come in 5 sizes, ranging from the smallest size, the Mini, which is perfect for gift cards and jewelry, to the largest size, the Large, which an Xbox 360 can fit into. There is even a handy “What Fits Inside?” feature on the VZ Wrap website that gives you a good idea as to what can fit in each size gift bag. VZ Wraps carries designs suitable for every occasion and holiday: Birthday, Anniversary, Baby Shower, Wedding, Mother's Day, Fathers Day, Hanukkah, and of course, Christmas!
And please check out the following sites that have joined us as promotional sponsors for this event. They are not “Made in USA” blogs, though they are all outstanding blogs in their own right, jumping in to help us share an outstanding American made product. Thanks to: Peanut Butter & Whine, Raising Three Savvy Ladies, Jersey Family Fun, and My So Called Balanced Life.
VZ Wraps is giving away a set of 10 Christmas themed fabric gift bags, AND a $50 VZ Wraps Gift Certificate to pick out fabric gift bags for any occasion, for a total prize value of $100.90! The Christmas themed gift bags are as follows:
- Two Large- Green Gifts ($11.99) and Frosty Fabulosity ($15.99)
- Two Medium – Poinsettia ($13.99) and Frosty Fabulosity ($13.99)
- Two Standard – Ornaments ($10.49) and Frosty Fabulosity ($10.49)
- Two Wine Bags – Simply Red Organic ($8.49) and Christmas Critters ($8.49)
- Two Minis/Gift Card Holders – Snowflakes ($3.49) and Candy Canes ($3.49)
There are a variety of entry options including opportunities for multiple daily entries. Good luck!
Click the +1 button for further instructions on each entry. This giveaway will close at midnight on Thursday, August 7, 2014. The winner will be randomly selected, verified for correct entry participation, and notified by email.
If you've already entered one contest on USA Love List, entering another will be even easier. Visit our Giveaways Page to find out about other active offers to join.
Place a VZ Wraps order before August 31, 2014 and save 10% on orders of $30 and more using discount code DCULL10 at checkout!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
It seems like a great company… I love their products and I love they are made in the US!
I love these bags….. so cute and so much better for the environment!
I love that they are eco friendly and the wine bottle bags are great!
They have a great variety of sizes and prints!
These would make wrapping quick and easy!
I Would like to win because the paperbag always rip or break and I like the fact you can wash them and reuse them.
I love that they have a feature on their site where you can find out what size bag you need
I love how cute their bags are and they are affordable too!
I love that they can be used over and over and are very durable
I would love to have the VZ Wraps for many reasons but one of the biggest reasons would be that they are the cutest wrapping idea I have ever seen. I love that they are eco friendly and can be used over and over. I think that these bags add to the present not only because they are a gift in them selves but because they are a very thoughtful thing to give to a person and to the earth.
LOVE the various patterns for all holidays, but Christmas would be the most helpful. Too many packages to wrap!!
I am all about recycling. The bags are gorgeous. Thanks for the chance.
I love these bags! I already have some, but could use more 🙂
I love that these are reuseable. I hate to throw away all that paper and ribbon — it feels so wasteful!
I would love to have some in time for the holidays.
I wrap A LOT of gifts during the holidays. These would make my life infinitely easier!
I am all about not having to pick up pieces of wrapping paper and ribbons and having the cat walk around with a piece of unnoticed paper scrap taped to his back foot.
I love the selection they have! Beautiful prints and lots of variety
These would make wrapping a snap!
I love the prints they have available… so cute and so much variety!
Love these bags use them for all my gift giving some even return
I really want to win this because I hate wasting wrapping paper–this is such an easier way–it’s like giving a gift in a gift–the gift that keeps on giving
I love that they have gift bags for all sorts of occasions
I would love to win because I just graduated from college and have no extra money for wrapping paper.
I would much rather use a gift bag than try to giftwrap. I am the worlds worst gift wrapper!
I want to win because I think they are very unique in that you can use them over and over.
I love to the holidays and decorating.
So much quicker than wrapping paper!
Great idea! Reusable, fun designs, Eco-friendly….just plain brilliant!
I love decorating for Christmas including the gifts. This would be so much fun to use and my grandson who is moving in would love them.
I love the idea of reusable gift bags….. gift wrapping items are such a waste
I’m always up late on Christmas Eve wrapping presents. These would save me time.
I would love to win because I give hundreds of gifts each Christmas! I love cute wrapping ideas so I love VZ Wraps because not only are they cute, they are eco-friendly & Made in America!
I love their eco-friendly wine bottle bags! A fun way to bring a hostess gift and they have a nice variety of fabric options!
I would love to win because they are adorable and reusable.
I try to make a couple fabric bags each year to increase my collection, but this would give me enough to let everyone keep their bags – forcing my greenness on the world! Oh, and they’re made with gorgeous fabrics, too! Thanks for the chance!
I love this concept in gift wrap. It looks great too. I see they sell wraps for all occasions.
I’d like to win because I like to be earth-friendly in wrapping gifts. Their bags are beautiful, sturdy, and reusable.
I love creating beautifully wrapped packages for Christmas, birthdays and other special events. Since these are reuseable, they are beautiful AND eco-friendly!