Composting food scraps instead of throwing them into the trash benefits the environment in reducing water, land, and air pollution. If you have a garden, compost that includes food scraps and other common kitchen waste is the best, natural, FREE fertilizer and pesticide.
Easy Kitchen Composting
Composting kitchen scraps doesn't have to be a smelly, messy, hassle. The American made CompoKeeper is the ticket for clean and easy kitchen composting. I got a chance to try out the CompoKeeper and here is why I LOVE it:
- The CompoKeeper is designed to keep odors in and bugs, like those pesky fruit flies, out. A unique bag clamping mechanism keeps odors trapped.
- The CompoKeeper is large, which is perfect for my household. I was previously using a plastic coffee container as my kitchen scrap holder and it would fill up in a day. Umm…confession time…because of this small coffee container, my composting had been in remission for the winter as I have not been motivated to trudge through the snow to my compost bin every. single. day. The CompoKeeper has a 6 gallon capacity, and definitely reduced my trips to the compost bin!
- The CompoKeeper bags are compostable and the inner bag tote is easy to remove for no mess transport to the outdoor compost bin.
- The CompoKeeper comes with easy to assemble handle control accessories for under the counter storage.
- The fact that the CompoKeeper is so awesome at containing smells, makes it the perfect container for regular trash, diapers, and pet waste. You will want more than one!!
Enter now to win a CompoKeeper in your choice of color (red, white, green, or black), with 12 Compostable Bags, Two Activated Carbon Filters, and easy to assemble Handle Accessories, valued at $99.50.
There are a variety of entry options including opportunities for multiple daily entries. Good luck!
Click the +1 button for further instructions on each entry. This giveaway will close at midnight on Thursday, February 19th. The winner will be randomly selected, verified for correct entry participation, and notified by email.
Disclosure: USA Love List received some products in this post unconditionally for review purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made.