You might be surprised to know that sugar, MSG, and other additives are found in most meat snacks and sticks. Bursting with flavor, soft in texture, with the perfect “snap”, Chomps Hoppin’ Jalapeño meat snacks are a must on the Paleo or Whole30 diets. I’m normally not a fan of jalapeño, but these have the perfect amount of kick without being overly spicy. In fact, they are my favorite flavor. I had never eaten a meat stick before trying Chomps, but I'm now in love with them.
- They are super flavorful. All of the spices, like the celery juice, garlic powder, coriander, and pepper add just the right flavors.
- I'm not a fan of spicy foods, but the jalapeño pepper variety is my favorite because it adds flavor, with minimal heat.
- The sticks have the right texture – soft on the inside, with a snap from the collagen casing.
- They are gluten, soy, hormone, and antibiotic free.
- They do not contain dairy, MSG or any synthetic preservatives.
- They are a great snack food for kids, pre-workout, or on-the-go.
Ingredients don't get more real than this: 100% grass-fed beef, jalapeno peppers, water, salt, citric acid, celery juice, black pepper, red pepper, garlic powder, coriander, stuffed in a collagen casing.
In case you want to get your Chomps right away, all readers get 15% off with code USALOVE
One of our readers will win a 24 count carton of Chomps ($49 value). Which flavor will you choose?
There are a variety of entry options including opportunities for multiple daily entries. Good luck!
Click the arrow buttons below for further instructions on each entry. This giveaway will close at midnight on Thursday, December 21, 2017. The winner will be randomly selected, verified for correct entry participation, and notified by email.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.