Funky Fall Stylin’ – by shoppresenza featuring tory burch
As of last Friday, Fall is officially here! Many people love getting out their warmer clothing, like cozy sweaters, leather boots, and bulky scarves. I am not a big fan of fall clothing, so I thought I’d feature pieces that would make me more excited to put on an outfit styled for autumn.
One of the main reason I am not a fan of warmer weather clothing is because it can be bulky and make you feel bigger. I selected pieces you could layer for FAll without feeling bulky.
- Just add a scarf to Presenza’s classic white blouse. Here’s an example of how great it looks – just click through and scroll down the page.
- Grab a pair of jeans with a great wash to them. I particularly like these Rag & Bone pair. I’ve seen rolled up jeans being paired with high heels, low top sneakers and booties. I wouldn’t necessarily think to pair them with any of those types of shoes, but what I have seen, I really like! Test it out to see what style works best for you.
- I selected funky accessories that stand out on their own. You would be sure to get compliments on the earrings and bracelet; both pieces are eclectic and neat!
- Presenza Classic White Blouse, $59 (originally $98)
- Rag & Bone Rolled Skinny Jeans, $231
- PATCH NYC Double Mixed Fabric Scarf, $182
- PATCH NYC Triple Skull Earrings, $78
- Tory Burch ‘Foxhead’ Studded Wrap Bracelet, $125
Now you’re ready to enjoy fun Fall activities in style!