Beauty product ingredients can get overwhelming. A little bit of knowledge can take you a long way when you are shopping. ALPHA Skin Care Acids – AHA's are an effective and easy to understand anti aging ingredient I think you should try. Of course, I'll share my favorite American made source you can trust.
How AHA's Work
AHA's are an enzyme exfoliant. It's an upgrade from your physical exfoliants like scrubs and brushes. Those work quite well to polish and buff your skin but an enzyme penetrates through all those layers. It breaks down the surface skin cells to reveal fresh new cells. This increases cellular turnover which limits the buildup of dead skin cells and promotes healthy, new cells to continue to generate at a more rapid rate. This is how they work behind the scenes to give your complexion a more youthful appearance.
Common Cosmetic AHA's
- Glycolic Acid intense repair
- Lactic Acid moderate
- Fruit Enzymes mild
ALPHA AHA Anti-Aging Treatment Products:
- Contain glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid, clinically proven to help prevent & reverse the signs of aging skin
- Are formulated with the ideal percentages of glycolic AHAs at the most effective pH levels to actually rejuvenate skin
- Help to erase fine lines, wrinkles and creases
- Improve skin's tone and refine texture
- Help unclog pores
- Leave skin looking healthier, clearer, more radiant & youthful
- Are a fraction of the cost of less effective brands
Alpha Skin Care Product Rapid Review
I have used ALPHA Skincare for several reasons and it is always effective. The percentages of glycolic acid are unheard of in this price point. Their line works on breakouts as well as it treats the signs of aging. The cleanser really gets through makeup and leaves your face feeling fresh without getting tight and dried out. The Essential Renewal Cream keeps my skin glowing and works as great prep under my makeup. It has no residue and absorbs fast.
Bottom Line: Expect immediate results as glycolic AHA is effective.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.