Yup, it's ANOTHER snow day in my neck of the woods which means it's is the perfect time to whip out the American made craft supplies. Valentine's Day is only a week away, so we are ready to get our Valentine's Day craft on and make some Valentine Candy Jars for teacher gifts.
This is a fun and easy project for kiddos of all ages. Actually, the hardest part about this craft was making sure that we didn't eat all of the Goetze's Candy Caramel Creams that we are using to put in our finished jars!
How to Make Valentine Candy Jars
- Felt- Rainbow Classic Craft Felt is made in the USA and sold at Walmart
- American made Ball canning jars with lids
- Aleene's Tacky Glue
- Assorted ribbon
- Goetze's Candy Caramel Creams (Strawberry and Chocolate flavors)
- Cut hearts from the felt in various sizes.
- Use Aleene's Tacky Glue to glue hearts together.
- Glue hearts to jar.
- Glue hearts to top of lid.
- Glue ribbon to the edge of the ring lid.
- Fill jar with American made candy, like Goetze's Candy Caramel Creams- the Strawberry and Chocolate flavor are perfect for Valentine's Day!
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored post, which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.