An easy way to transition seasons is to add bold accessories, like scarves, to your foundational pieces. Wearing a scarf made in the USA will give your wardrobe a boost and is an inexpensive way to add more American Made style to your look.
Ladies Scarves We Love: Made in the USA
Here is my pick of sources for fun ladies scarves, made in the USA at all price points. You can easily wear a scarf with a black sheath dress, a white blouse, or dark jeans and boots for a classic look. Wearing a scarf never goes out of style.
Don't miss our tips on how to wear a scarf to update your look for every season!
Our favorite sources for American Made ladies scarves
Once again, Nordstrom is our favorite for having an effective search and a nice variety of Made in the USA scarves to choose from. We did the search for you. Always double check the country of origin details on individual products before ordering.
The famous Faribault Woolen Mill Co. can be counted on for beautiful wool scarves for men and women. Faribault is a go-to source for gift-giving too.
Always trendy, American Apparel has a nice selection of circle scarves, infinity scarves, mufflers, and more. This is a super source for inexpensive, American made accessories.
Stephanie Gale at Beau Monde Organics designs exquisitely detailed scarves of all kinds from ethically grown organic cotton voile.
American Made Ladies Scarves: Our top style picks
- Lesley Evers Lilian Scarf in Midnight Rectangles, $165 now on sale for $82.50! – I love this USA-made silk scarf because it's a bold and bright way to dress up those foundational black, grey or navy pieces that we wear so often.
- This oversized plaid blanket scarf from Boots, Cuffs, and Socks via Amazon is only $15.99. This is an economical way to try out this trend in a lightweight acrylic with a selection of colors. Editor's Update: I recently ordered this scarf. When it arrived, it was light, soft, warm, pretty, and just what I wanted, BUT it came with no packaging or tags. In spite of the Amazon description that says “Made in USA” twice, I highly doubt that this scarf is American Made. Check it out for yourself and buyer beware. -SW
- Lesley Evers Lilian Scarf in Black Lines, $165 now on sale for $29! – Black and white is always a classic, but the combination is also on trend through the Spring 2016 season. While the print is neutral, it's pattern would bring character and American-made style to any outfit. Perk up your wardrobe with this classic beauty.
- Jubilee Couture Loop Infinity Scarf is only $15.99– It is knit and dyed in the USA and comes in a variety of colors.
- The Oscar de la Renta Floral Print Modal & Cashmere Scarf is a luxury find for $490. This light weight scarf is made in the USA from imported fabric. It can be worn over the shoulders, or around the neck.
- The classic Pendleton Mills woolen plaid scarf is on sale now at Nordstrom.com- This super soft classic plaid scarf is made of merino wool and has fringe trim. It is available in multiple colors.
How to Wear a Scarf
Now that you have found a scarf or 2 that you like, are you wondering how exactly to wear it? Check out the style suggestions in my previous article “Three Tips for How To Wear a Scarf to Update Your Look for Any Season”.
Are you still stumped when it comes to tying the different styles of scarves? Check YouTube for fast video tutorials. One of my favorites is this one titled 25 Ways to Tie a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes. Enjoy!
Which of these scarves is your favorite? Do you collect scarves? We want to know! Let us know and feel free to add your favorite sources for American Made.