Do you wear lots of black? Do you feel like your outfits seem to look the same everyday? If you're like me, you might answer “yes” to both questions. Follow these three tips to scarf wearing styles for an updated look in any season.
Scarf Wearing Styles
Three Tips To Update Your Look
1. Use a scarf to create the focal point of your outfit.
2. Pick a bold, fun, pattern that pairs well with neutral colors.
3. Pick a style that adds volume where you want it.
Find the Right Scarf Style For Your Body Type
- If you're small chested and want to draw attention towards your face, wear an infinity scarf.
Editor's Pick: Jubilee Couture Infinity Scarf in Assorted Colors
- If you're large chested and don't want to create extra volume, wear a square scarf that you can fold and tie around your neck.
Editor's Pick: Beau Monde Organics Luxury Meditation-Mint Organic Sateen Resort Square Scarf
- If you want to elongate your look, try a long rectangular scarf that can be draped across your shoulders or worn around the neck and wrapped around multiple times.
Editor's Pick: G & L Positive Goods Amber Scarf