You want, no, NEED to be able to trust the ingredients when you are searching for gluten-free foods. I always look for the Made in USA label when buying something I'm going to eat, but especially if I need to be able to count on the quality and integrity of the manufacturing process. I recently went hunting for American made gluten-free foods and here is what I found.
Made in USA Gluten-Free Foods
This list is always growing, so check back often. If you have a favorite American made gluten-free food company or product that you don't see on our list, let us know in the comments and we will add it.
Gluten-Free Bread, Wraps, Bagels, Muffins, Crusts
Potapas tastes like a flour tortilla and naan had a baby. You're gonna wanna try these! They're soft, flavorful, and satisfying. These gluten-free wraps are made from potatoes, cassava flour, and garbanzo bean flour. In addition to Original Potato, they also offer Sweet Potato and Veggie Medley flavors. With a savory potato flavor and soft, pliable texture, Potapas complement a wide variety of fillings and uses to make tacos, quesadillas, enchiladas, and roll-ups. They are free from gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, corn, and grains to meet a wide variety of dietary needs including being Paleo and Vegan friendly.
- Mikey’s Muffins gluten-free English muffins.
- Simple Mills offers the best pre-made mixes for low-carb and gluten-free baking.
- Soozy's gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, soy-free muffins are made with clean ingredients.
- The Greater Knead Gluten-Free Bagelscome frozen and are available nationwide.
- WrawPveggie wraps, coconut wraps, and pizza crusts are raw, vegan, and gluten-free. The wraps are bursting with flavors, and are perfect for making sandwiches without any gluten. I love their texture too; they are chewier than regular tortillas. The veggie wrap is made with organic fruits and vegetables with spices added to complement the flavor profile of the wrap. They are handmade in California and are available in a variety of flavors.
Gluten-Free Cereal, Granola
- Check out our recipe for vegan, gluten-free breakfast cereal featuring made in USA Bob's Red Mill products.
- Erewhon Crispy Brown Rice is made with only three ingredients, organic brown rice, organic brown rice syrup, and sea salt. It is certified gluten-free, USDA organic, and it's Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Healing Home Foods Almond Butter Chunk Granola is gluten-free, GMO-free, and made with organic ingredients. This granola is so good it place Silver in the Specialty Foods Association's sofi™Awards in the category of ‘Granola, Cereal'. “Healing Home Foods products are available at select retailers. A full list of stores is available on our web site. We also have a factory store in Pound Ridge, NY at 73 Westchester Ave. and you can find our goodies at local farmers' markets.
- Hilary's gluten-free, non-GMO meatless sausages are vegan and made with allergen-free ingredients. I cannot tell you how much I love Hilary's Plant-Based Gluten-Free Organic Meatless Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage. They are the perfect replacement for breakfast sausage. The texture and flavor of the meatless sausage are completely satiating and fulfilling. With free-from common allergens and plant-based products in demand, Hilary‘s continues to offer delicious options for various eaters.
- Seven Sundays gluten-free Muesli- the Blueberry Chia Buckwheat variety is the perfect marriage of oats, organic honey, crispy coconut, apple-juice-sweetened blueberries, chia seeds, pepitas, and buckwheat. Are you salivating yet? Head to Target stores to pick up this Minnesota made treat!
Gluten-Free Entrees and Meals
- feel good foods offers a variety of gluten-free prepared Asian meal options.
- Hilary's also makes amazing gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO veggie burgers, made with allergen-free ingredients. Hilary's Organic World's Best and Hemp & Greens burgers are my absolute favorite!!! These burgers make for an amazing meat substitute when you want to satisfy your burger or sandwich craving.
- Hungry Root created a range of convenience foods that are all vegan and gluten-free, and high in fiber and healthy fats.
- If you're looking for an adult version of fish sticks, that is also gluten-free and made from certified sustainable seafood, Ian's Herb Crusted Fish Fillet.
- Nona Lim Miso Ramen Brothsoups are made with organic, GMO-free ingredients. Pair it with leafy greens and your choice of protein to make a completely gluten-free meal.
- RollinGreens makes Ancient Grain Millet Tots and they're so very satisfying! They come in three varieties, Organic Sea Salt & Onion, Organic Basil & Garlic, and Organic Sweet Potato & Poblano Chili. I love making these tots like you would smashed potatoes, giving them an extra crisp! They're made with clean ingredients and are free of the top eight allergens. The Organic Basil & Garlic variety is my favorite and made with all organic ingredients including, millet, roasted red bell pepper, cauliflower, garlic, oregano, basil, sea salt, and sunflower oil.
- Saffron Road offers a wide variety of gluten-free Mexican, Korean, Indian, Chinese, Thai, and Moroccan frozen entrees.
- Swapples are waffles made entirely from veggies. They are paleo, vegan, gluten-free, and allergy-friendly and are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Swapples is a woman-owned business.
- Tandoor Chef frozen meals are available with gluten-free options.
- Dining out? Don't miss our list of Healthy Restaurant Options Across the USA! Restaurants are highlighted that have gluten-free options on their menu.
- Emmy's Organics coconut cookies are made without artificial flavors or coloring and are certified USDA organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan.
- Goodie Girl Cookies are gluten-free, non-GMO, and peanut-free sweet treats.
- Maxine's Heavenly cookies are vegan, gluten-free, GMO-free, and soy-free.
- NUI Cookies remind me that gluten-free cookies can taste just as good as traditional cookies you may have grown up eating.
- Partake makes gluten-free, vegan cookies free of the top 8 allergens including, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, wheat, milk, soy, fish, and shellfish. These are the best store-bought vegan cookies I've ever had! I couldn't put the box down – and that was true for all the flavors! One was better than the next! Find them at Target, Whole Foods, and Wegman.
AKUA Kelp Jerky is vegan, soy- and gluten-free, high in protein, high in fiber, low in calories and sugar, and overflowing with vitamins and minerals. One bag has 70% of your daily iron intake. This kelp jerky has a surprisingly meaty texture but not in a way that is as if it's trying to be like meat, which was really nice. I love the rosemary & maple BBQ variety for its vibrant taste.
- Bacon's Heir offers artisanal pork rinds
- Bearded Brothers energy bars are raw, organic, vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free and are made in Austin, Texas.
- Brazi Bites Brazilian cheese bread bites are gluten-free, GMO-free, sugar-free, and soy-free.
- Cappello's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough gluten-free cookie dough is made from almond flour, chocolate chunks organic Grade B Vermont maple syrup, arrowroot flour, organic coconut oil, organic sea salt, organic vanilla extract, and baking soda.
- Circle B Ranch brings you its newest product including its Nitrite Free Bacon Snack Stick, Nitrite Free Jalapeño Bacon Snack Stick, and Big John’s Hawaiian Pork Snack Sticks. They are super flavorful and the moistest and tender jerky sticks I've eaten, which I appreciate. These sticks contain no high fructose corn syrup, red dye, nitrates, or sodium benzoate. Circle B Ranch uses only the good stuff to go into these delicious Bacon Snack Sticks! They have 5g of protein, 90 calories, 170 mg sodium, and no carbs or sugar making them a great source of healthy fats perfect for the Keto diet. Circle B Ranch, located in Rogersville, Missouri, was started in 2009 by Marina and John Backes. The couple relocated from Branchburg, New Jersey to the lush rolling hills of the Ozark countryside in southwest Missouri. This clean and natural environment allows the hogs to graze freely on the lush pastures and roam the woods foraging for nuts and acorns, while also allowing them to be free from any additional hormones and antibiotics from their feed.
- CRUNCHIES freeze-dried fruit is available in strawberry, mango, pineapple, and more, these tasty single-ingredient snacks are made with nothing but fresh fruit, have zero added sugar, are non-GMO, gluten–free, vegan, and kosher certified. Crunchies’ unique freeze-drying method preserves the nutritional value of its fresh produce—giving you a convenient, healthy snack that's perfect for summer travel, camping trips, and beach coolers. NOTE: The apples are the only fruit that is a product of the USA. The other fruits are imported, but all of their snacks are packaged in the company's Chicago, Illinois factory.
- Creation Nation's Paleo Energy Bite Mix makes it easy to create a quick ‘no-bake' energizing snack made to your taste specifications. Whip up delicious, fresh, homemade energy balls by adding one of two ingredients – coconut oil or any nut butter of your choice. (Here are nut butters we recommend.) The mix is paleo, vegan, and gluten-free, grain-free dairy-free, and soy-free.
- Dharma Bars gluten-free bars are non-GMO, organic, vegan, kosher, soy-free, and dairy-free.
- Flax4Life gluten-free muffins, brownies, and granola products are made in Washington.
- Go Raw products include gluten-free superfood bars, cookie crisps, crackers, and seeds.
- Good Health chips and veggie sticks are crisp and flavorful.
- Ithaca Hummus is by far the most flavorful hummus on the market. All the flavors are true to flavor. Perhaps its because they are made without preservatives and do not include citric acid. The Lemon Garlic, Lemon Dill, and Classic are my favorites.
- Jilz Crackerz are gluten-free, GMO-Free, grain-free, Paleo, and vegan crackers made in California with clean, anti-inflammatory ingredients. (It's pure coincidence that our favorite hummus is listed next to our favorite gluten-free crackers!)
- Larabar gluten-free energy bars are dairy-free, soy-free, vegan, and GMO-free.
- LivBars are gluten-free, organic, corn-free, soy-free, GMO-free, and nut-free- they do contain coconuts, but not any other type of nut. They also come in compostable wrappers.
- Lundberg Grounded Snacks chips are super satisfying despite not being made with wheat. Lundberg Family Farms uses red rice and quinoa to make its chips gluten-free.
- OLOMOMO small batch, kettle roasted almonds, and cashews because they are made in Colorado with non-GMO ingredients.
- Oregon Bark's Tom Bumble candy bar is vegan and gluten-free. Flaky, sweet, and chewy, it's made by hand in Oregon.
- Peaceful Fruits products are vegan, GMO-free, and Rainforest Friendly with no sugar added
- PROBAR energy chews are gluten-free, and non-GMO certified.
- ProTings protein chips are perfect for dipping. These chips have 15 grams of protein and only four net carbs. They are GMO-free, and vegan too.
- Rhythm Superfoods veggie chips and sticks are non-GMO, gluten-free, and organic.
- Rise high protein, gluten-free bars are available in a variety of flavors.
- Simply Gum chewing gum is made with gluten-free and organic ingredients.
- Simply7 gluten-free popcorn and chips come in a variety of flavors.
- Taos Bakes makes incredibly tasty and satisfying snack bars that also happen to be made from gluten-free, non-GMO, and organic ingredients. I tried every flavor and loved each one. The pb chocolate + butterscotch flavor is my absolute FAVORITE!!! It's tastes like a decant, satisfying dessert.
- That's It fruit bars are made with one simple ingredient – fruit- and have two servings of fruit in just one bar.
- Veggie Go's fruit and veggie snacks are vegan, GMO-free, and Kosher too.
- Wild Joy is the best thing to happen to bananas since, well ever! This is the ultimate vegan, paleo, gluten-free jerky. The perfect blend of sweet, smoky, and umami flavors, delivered in an ultimate soft & chewy texture makes Wild Joy jerky unlike any you’ve ever had before. Wild Joy marinates Fair Trade CertifiedTM dried bananas in olive oil and apple cider vinegar, and finishes them with a smoked sea salt, organic paprika, organic garlic powder, and organic onion powder rub.
- Wild Zora meat & veggie bars are gluten-free and sugar-free snacks that are incredibly flavorful, moist, and tasty. Zora herself makes paleo and Whole30 compliant emergency food made in Colorado. They are grain-free, gluten-free, soy-free nut-free, and dairy-free and made with grass-fed beef, free of antibiotics or hormones. Save 15% off your Wild Zora order with code USALOVE. One time use per customer with no expiration date.
- Wilde snack bars are a perfect protein-packed on-the-go snack and are soy-free, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and low in sugar.
- ZEGO organic allergy friendly bars are organic, paleo-friendly, nut-free, dairy-free, and gluten-free.
Gluten-Free Condiments, Dressings, and Sauces
- Tessemae’s all-natural, handcrafted, gluten-free dressings, ketchup, and BBQ sauces are made in Maryland.
- Yai's Thai gluten-free ready to use simmer sauces, hot sauces, salsas pair well with everything from eggs to fish and beef. Save 20% off Yai's Thai order now with the discount code USALOVE
- Celestial Seasonings Dirty Chai Latte makes it easy to enjoy a caffeine-charged chai at home. The concentrate already has added honey and cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and ginger, so you only have to add milk for the perfect creamy chai latte.
- Califia Farms Nitro Latte with Oatmilk offers a smooth and creamy texture for your daily caffeine fix. Califia Farms Nitro Latte with Oatmilk is gluten-free and perfect to have on-hand to enjoy when you're on-the-go.
Handmade in small batches, Circle B Ranch Top Tomato Bloody Mary Mix is made with the highest quality ingredients that will please the most discerning of Bloody Mary aficionados. Ahh; it's so flavorful I could drink it every day! Chock full of bits of real garden tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil, chopped onion, vinegar, spices, and garlic, among other clean ingredients, the mix is good enough to be a stand-alone beverage simply poured over ice with a squeeze of lemon. The ingredient list is simple while also being gluten- and wheat free with no MSG, preservatives, or high fructose corn syrup! This mix is thick so don't forget to shake before you pour.
- We recently got a chance to try Know Brainer ketogenic butter coffee creamers and instant beverages. The all-in-one butter and MCT oil packets made keto coffee easy on a bleary-eyed morning. Flavored instants like mocha, chai, and green tea latte delivered a hot, creamy, power-packed afternoon treat.
- nutpods non-dairy, plant-based, gluten-free creamer is available in a variety of flavors. Save 15% off your NutPods order with discount code USALOVE. One time use per new customer. No expiration date.
Other Gluten-Free Foods or Ingredients
- Glean 100% vegetable flours and powders including sweet potato flour, pumpkin flour, beet powder, and cauliflower powder. These items serve as a fantastic flour alternative, but beyond baking have versatile uses in smoothies, soups, sauces, as a breading and many more applications. The mission of Glean is “Gathering Goodness”, founded on a desire to give back to those in need – for each pound of product purchased, Glean donates a pound to those in need to fight hunger and malnourishment across the globe.
- Lundberg Family Farms offers a wide variety of gluten-free grains including quinoa, basmati rice, and wild rice that are all grown and harvested in the USA. I always buy this brand because I trust the ingredients and farming practices. I also find that their rice is much higher quality than others, especially when it comes to the wild rice variety. Since 1937, the Lundberg family has been growing healthy, great-tasting rice while protecting and improving the environment for future generations.
- If you love tofu, but don't like eating soy, Tempt Hemp Tofu is the perfect gluten-free alternative. It is a non-GMO, soy-free, meat alternative, made from hemp seeds that pack 30g of protein per package. It's a great non-bean vegetarian alternative, even for those who aren't vegetarian.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.