When you really think about how much time your face spends on a pillow, you really want to make sure that that pillow is made in the USA. You can be confident that an American made pillow is manufactured with quality materials in the best conditions. This list includes sleep pillows, throw pillows, accent pillows, and more.
Made in USA Pillows: The Ultimate List
Don't see your favorite made in USA pillow brand in this list? Let us know in the comments below. This list is updated frequently!
- American Blossom Linens all-natural bed pillows are filled with wool from sheep raised in the Pacific Northwest and Upper Midwest states and covered in a heavy cotton fabric we make from cotton organically grown in the USA. The wool is cleaned and carded in the USA into tiny bolus pieces that are slightly felted giving a wonderful cushion for your head and the most comfortable and restful sleep. 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic linens – order now with code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
- Authenticity50 made in USA Custom Comfort Pillows are adjustable for comfort–like your pillows on the flat side, take some filling out. Like your pillow full, leave the filling in. These pillows are stuffed with CertiPUR-US® shredded gel memory foam and microfiber filling.
- Brentwood Home foam sleep & body pillows, as well as hypoallergenic pillows are made in California.
- Brooklyn Bedding luxury sleep pillows are made in America.
- Comfort Revolution foam memory pillows are assembled in the USA.
- ComfyComfy buckwheat pillows are hand-sewn in the USA.
- COOP Home Goods pillows are made in the USA. Their pillow selection includes the Original, Eden, body pillow, toddler pillow, travel & camp pillow and more. Note: only their pillows are American made.
- Core Products, headquartered in Wisconsin, manufactures therapeutic pillows.
- Cozy Pure manufactures organic sleep pillows in Norfolk, Virginia.
- eLuxury is an online retailer of bedding products. Not all products are American made, but they have a selection of down pillows and feather pillows that are.
- Glenna Jean accent pillows are designed for baby and kid rooms.
- Helix pillows are available for every sleep preference.
- Leesa premium foam and hybrid sleep pillows are made in the USA.
- Liz and Roo accent baby pillow shams are sewn by hand in the USA with monograming available. Code USALOVE saves you 15% on your Liz and Roo order.
- Malpaca 100% natural pillows are made in American from US alpaca wool products
- MyPillow pillows are manufactured in Minnesota from materials all made in the USA.
- Nest Bedding luxury sleep pillows are American made.
- NoFeathersPlease.com is an online retailer that offers a selection of made in USA allergen-free organic sleep pillows.
- NuAngel award winning Trinity™ maternity support and nursing pillows are made in the USA from U.S. materials. Take 15% off your NuAngel's purchase with discount code USALOVE. One time use only, no expiration date.
- The Oriole Mill accent pillows are made in North Carolina.
- PerformaSleep sleep pillows are handcrafted in the USA. The foam is made in Georgia and the covering materials in South Carolina.
- PlushBeds luxury natural sleep pillows are handmade in the USA.
- Victor Mill Bedding decorative throw pillows are manufactured in South Carolina.
- White Lotus Home organic sleep pillows are made in the USA.
- Wooded River manufactures western, southwestern and rustic themed decorative pillows.
Don't miss our other American made bedding source lists:
- American made comforters & duvets
- Made in USA mattresses
- Mattress toppers made in USA
- Made in USA sheets
- Blankets made in USA
- Organic bedding made in USA
- American made bedding
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here
There’s a new company starting up. It’s Missouri Basin Embroidery. They make a brand of pillows called PorchThreads that they sew and embroider with durable USA made fabric (and inserts!) for outdoor use. Family owned by a couple who has 8 kids. Porchthreads.com or MissouriBasinEmbroidery.com
Thank you for adding My Pillow. I love their products. The pillows are made in USA but not all the products they carry are made in the USA.
You didn’t have MyPillow, made in Minnesota. I really like mine, washable and dryable in the machines.
Saybrook says they’re headquartered in Detroit MI but I can’t info that confirms their pillows are made in the USA. Are they? Thanks.
Do you have bed pillows for people to try for free? My husband and I want to get new pillows But we don’t know what to try. Thank you for your time.
We don’t sell or stock products. We just gather information on brands and products that are made in USA so consumers can find where to buy them.
The Sleep Easy Pillow is advertised as Made in USA but I cannot find it on your website. Is this made in America?
The Sleep Easy Pillow company is based in the UK and I can’t find anywhere on their website that they are American made.
COOP Home Goods https://coophomegoods.com is a well-reviewed company that makes their pillows in the USA too
Thank you! I added COOP Home Goods for their American made pillows.
Hi, I found your website and I was so excited about finding more products made in the USA, I clicked the link and I ordered two body pillows, pillow protectors for the body pillows and a set of queen and king pillow protectors. They arrived today and when I open the box the packaging on the pillows said designed in Los Angeles Made in China. The pillow protectors are all made in China too. I’m not saying that they are not comfortable because I haven’t tried them. I just thought you might want to put them on a different list. I was really disappointed and will probably return them.
Hi Mark, Which brand were they so I can update our list? Sorry that happened to you!
They were COOP Home Goods. I saw there was a note about only the pillows being USA made. I didn’t buy the regular pillows. I bought the body pillows. I’m wondering if they used to be made here?
We have two My Pillows and LOVE them!
One more for the list….THREE DOG DOWN PILLOWS….POLSON MONTANA….
Sturdy but beautiful pillows