Confession: I honestly thought it was going to be hard to find enough American made lighting companies to fill a source guide. Wow, was I wrong!
This list is a long one, and I am sure it will get longer as more Made in the USA lighting companies are discovered. Since some components required to make lighting are not sourced in the USA, be aware that most of the lighting on this list is not 100% American made. Lighting needs to be manufactured, handcrafted, or fabricated in the USA to make this source guide.
American Made Lighting
AMERICAN MADE Indoor & Outdoor LIGHTING BY LANTERNLAND
Lanternland artisan copper lanterns and brass indoor & outdoor lights are handcrafted in Arizona. The solid brass and copper construction of every light will never rust or corrode and is guaranteed for life. In fact, all lights are UL listed for wet locations (except the Country Kitchen Pendant Hanging Copper Light and the Portland Copper Lantern Table Lamp). Each Lanternland light is made to order with a choice of finish and glass. Lanternland offers a vast selection of ceiling lights, pendant lighting, wall sconces, wall lights with brackets, barn lights, post lights and more in colonial, Early American style.
American Made Commercial & Residential Outdoor Lighting: Herwig Lighting
Since 1908, Herwig Lighting has been manufacturing outdoor lighting in the USA. Today, Herwig offers lanterns, bollards, street signs, benches and street clocks in Russellville, Arkansas. Herwig not only manufactures lighting products for Universities, theme parks, movie productions or city/county buildings, they also manufacture lantern lighting products for residential customers through direct orders. They offer wall mount, ceiling mount, pendant mount and post mount lanterns in vintage & antique gothic style.
Made in USA Vintage Meets Modern Lighting: Barn Light Electric
Barn Light Electric is an American manufacturer of vintage, industrial, and barn-style lighting fixtures, and is the country’s only manufacturer of porcelain enamel lighting. Favored by both residential and commercial customers around the globe, Barn Light Electric lighting is known not only for its quality, but for the array of customizing options available including finish color, mounting, glass, and LED options. Lighting products available include pendants, gooseneck lights, wall sconces, chandeliers, copper lights, outdoor lighting, lamps, restaurant lighting, and sign lighting.
American Made Lighting: The Ulitmate Source List
- 2nd Ave. Lighting Pendants, chandeliers, wall sconces, ceiling, bath, indoor and outdoor lighting made in New York
- A19 Handcrafted ceramic sconces, corner sconces, and pendants, made in California
- Alex Marshall Studios Ceramic table lamps, handmade in Northern California
- Arroyo Craftsmen Outdoor, ceiling and wall lighting, lamps, handcrafted from brass in California
- ASL Lighting American Science Lighting; wall, ceiling, indoor and outdoor lighting
- Bacchus Glass Glass pendants, wall sconces, chandeliers, made in Sonoma County
- Barn Light Electric Vintage inspired ceiling pendants, wall lighting, commercial lighting, outdoor lighting, lamps, gooseneck lights, LED lighting and more handcrafted in Florida Learn more about Barn Light Electric at the top of this post!
- Bevolo Gas and electric lighting, wall, ceiling, outdoor, handcrafted from copper
- Boyd Lighting Luxury lighting- Sconces, pendants, ceiling lighting, made in San Francisco
- Bruck Manufacturer of indoor and outdoor LED lighting
- Cerno Lamps and ceiling lighting manufactured in Southern California
- Coast Lamp Beach and nature inspired lamps made in North Carolina
- Coe Studios Outdoor brass lighting made in California
- Conant Metal & Light Ceiling and wall lighting, lamps, made in Vermont
- Dform Design Pendants, wall and table lamps, shades made from die cut wood veneers made in Brooklyn
- DEKOR Cree LED outdoor lighting made in North Carolina
- Dunes & Duchess Ceiling and wall lighting, lamps, handcrafted
- Eastworks Detroit Repurposed sculpture lamps made in Detroit
- Fine Art Lamps Original ceiling, wall, lamp, and outdoor lighting designs
- Framburg Metal pendant, chandelier, sconce, bath lighting, made in Illinois
- Galbraith & Paul Pendant ceiling lighting made in Pennsylvania
- Genie House Indoor and outdoor lighting made in New Jersey and Arizona
- Grovemade Maple desk lamps
- Guild Nines Radha lighting lamps made in Michigan
- Hammers and Heels Chandeliers, flush mount, sconce, pendant lighting made in California
- Hammerton Studio Artisan crafted pendant, sconce, ceiling lighting
- Hennepin Made Pendant lighting and table lamps made from hand blown glass in Minneapolis.
- Herwig Lighting Commercial & residential outdoor wall mount, ceiling mount, pendant mount and post mount lanterns in vintage & antique gothic style, made in Arkansas Learn more about Herwig Lighting at the top of this post!
- House of Troy Picture and piano lighting made in Troy, Vermont
- Hubbardton Forge Ceiling lights, wall sconces, pendants, table lamps, floor lamps, exterior lighting, handcrafted in Vermont from forged steel
- Jezebel Tiffany inspired glass and metal pendants, chandeliers, and wall sconces, made in New Mexico
- Lanternland Handmade in Arizona, artisan copper and brass lamp posts, wall sconces, wall lights, pier and column lights, pendant, ceiling lighting for indoor and outdoor use Learn more about Lanternland lighting at the top of this post!
- Lights Up! Elegant and practical ceiling, wall, lamps and outdoor lighting
- Lucent Lightshop Vintage inspired lighting made in Arizona
- Meyda Lighting Tiffany style wall and ceiling lighting
- Misewell Table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces, made in Milwaukee
- Niche Modern Glass pendants custom blown in New York
- Noend Designs Floor + table lamps with handmade wood shades
- Northeast Lantern Reproduction lighting handmade in New Hampshire
- Porcelain Garden Lithophane night lights and lamps
- Primelite Manufacturing Corp. Manufacturer of indoor and outdoor (walkway, garden, post) lighting
- Roger + Chris Unique, handmade lamps, sconces, and pendants
- Roll & Hill High end customized lighting
- Rustic Lighting and Fans Chandeliers, wall and vanity lighting, track lighting that are clearly marked when American made
- Schoolhouse Electric & Supply Co. Wall sconces, pendants, chandeliers, lamps, made in Portland, Oregon
- Schonbek A division of Swarkovski Lighting; lamps, chandeliers, flush mounts, wall sconces, manufactured in Plattsburgh, New York
- Siemon & Salazar Artfully blown glass pendants, and sconces
- Solaro Energy Solar powered natural light ceiling fixtures- mounted or recessed
- Standard Socket Unique pendants and wall sconces, made in Seattle
- Steel Partners Rustic themed lamps, ceiling, pendant, wall, indoor and outdoor lighting made in Washington
- Stiffle Table lamps, floor lamps, and desk lamps
- Tracy Glover Table + floor lamps, wall sconces, and pendants made from colorful blown glass in Rhode Island
- Ultralights Wall sconce and ceiling lighting, interior and exterior
- Union Street Glass Contemporary art glass pendants and lamps, made in California
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love. Cover photo and pinable image photo curtesy of Lanternland.
If you find more sources for American made lighting, feel free to add them in the comments so we can include them in future updates.