I hear the saying goes, “sun's out, guns out!” but there are other things to worry about besides super toned arms this summer. Whether you're going on a hike, boating, at the beach, a fair, amusement park or gardening, it is important to protect your head, face and neck from the sun. A great way to do that, along with a strong SPF, is to sport a stylish, American made hat. We just discovered Henschel Hats, who have a great selection for spring and summer, all made in the USA.
- Keep your head cool in the summer (or warm in the winter).
- Protect your face, head, and neck from strong UV rays.
- It goes really well with your outfit (Fedoras look great on pretty much anyone).
- Extend your recent salon coloring and avoid the sun fading your vibrant new color.
- You're sick of sunscreen burning your eyes and you really don't feel like re-applying.
- You're having a bad hair day or just got a bad hair cut.
- Extend your personality with a unique hat!