Belts are a necessary accessory and can add to your personal style. If you are shopping for fashion or function, you want something to last, be of high quality, and represent your look. We have sifted out the imports to bring you a list of Made in USA belts that are worth it.
MADE IN USA BELTS: TOP PICKS
COLONEL LITTLETON: MADE IN USA ADJUSTABLE BELTS
The belts by Colonel Littleton himself are designed with a nod to the military and sportsman's tradition. The Colonel's belt is unique by allowing for 8 inches of adjusting without compromise to style. This makes it the perfect fit for nearly anyone. The belt is adjusted on the side rather than front so the leather is not compromised. Every belt is made in Lynnville, TN of bridle leather. The styles come in black or brown. A Colonel Littleton belt makes a great gift not only for the one size fits all but also the unique attention to detail.
BELTS MADE IN USA: ULTIMATE SOURCE LIST
This list is always growing, so check back often. If you have a favorite American made belt company that you don’t see on our list, let us know in the comments and we will add it.
- 49 Square Miles while the leather is fine Italian, the manufacturing process at 49 Square Miles is right in the USA. Their belts are statement pieces, everything else would be the accessory to this focal point.
- Alchemy Goods is your eco, upcycled source for a very affordable belt. Belts are made in Seattle from a reclaimed inner tubes.
- Belted Cow – A huge collection of D-ring belts, something for every occasion and personality. Each belt is stitched in Maine by a skilled craftsperson.
- Bullet Blue Jeans the everyday leather belt. This style comes in black or brown
- Colonel Littleton is the unique belt with 8 inches of adjustable leather. Designed and made right in Tennessee with impeccable style by skilled leathersmiths. Learn more about Colonel Littleton American made belts at the top of this article!
- General Knot & Co. belts and other accessories are made of rare vintage textiles and fine leather. These items are then crafted into limited edition pieces.
- Grip6 belts are made of webbing with a clever, slim, fuss-free clasp. Great for a sleek look with casual fashion or also for sports and active pursuits such as sailing, skiing, or hiking. Wide variety of belt materials and buckle designs are interchangeable for a customized style.
- SWEETTRADE These belts are inspired by the love of the ocean, SWEETTRADE was created in two small studios in coastal New England. They are designed, sourced and made in the USA.
- Wiley Brothers Their Aritisan belts have some unique buckles and closures.
- Your Tack – Belts for everyone, women, men and kids. There is an option to personalize belts from Your Tack.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.