A change of seasons means it's time to update the wardrobe with warm weather clothing pieces. Now is the perfect time to support American manufacturing and add made in the USA women's clothing items to your closet. We are going to help you out with this ultimate source list of made in USA women's clothing.
Made in USA Women's Clothing
Salaam: Comfortable women's clothing with gorgeous prints
Salaam is a women owned and and run company based in Vermont. For over 26 years, Salaam has been offering comfortable and stylish clothing for women of all ages and sizes. All of Salaam's clothing line is cut and sewn in Manhattan from hand selected European fabrics with bold and colorful prints. There are so many gorgeous pints to choose from- florals, animal prints, patterns- that you might have a hard time picking just one. Don't worry, if you aren't into prints, Salaam clothing is available in colors and stripes too.
I absolutely love the feeling and fit of the unique stretch jersey fabrics of Salaam clothing! I was given the Tayler Dress (pictured on the model on the right below), the Flippy Skirt (pictured in the Salaam listing further below), and the Cora Tee. All of these items fit true to size and all of them have a flattering fit. I have to say, I was a little worried about a dress and a skirt made with stretch material, as soooo many times this type of material clings and bunches in all the WRONG places. But not this fabric. It is so soft and light and it flows in just the RIGHT places.
The Tayler Dress instantly became my favorite dress! The colors of the pattern I chose are bright and vivid, but not overly so. The fit is AMAZING. It usually takes me forever to find a dress that fits me. I have a long torso and am slightly top heavy. It is so hard to find a dress that fits all of the areas of my body. What makes the Tayler Dress unique is that the top part of the dress is a wrap with tie, and this makes it adjustable for different bust sizes. I can't believe I found a dress that fits perfectly- and I picked it out on the internet! You can see a picture of me in the Salaam Tayler Dress in our article Best Summer Dresses Made in USA.
The Flippy Skirt and the Cora Tee pair nicely together. The skirt fits comfortably at the waist and flares out to the knees. The Cora Tee is a swing tee, so it is loose at the waist. I have dressed this outfit up with jewelry and heels for work in the office, and I have dressed it down with sneakers or flip flops to run errands on a warm day.
Take 20% off of your Salaam order now with discount code USALOVE. No expiration date.
JudyP: Tops & dresses for women that are both business and casual
I love that JudyP tops and dresses can be dressed up or down. These basic pieces are perfect for a day in the office (layer with a blazer and/or add a scarf) and for running errands paired with your favorite jeans or leggings.
All JudyP garments are made in the USA from Tactel/Nylon Spandex fabric that is American made. This fabric is moisture wicking, UPF 50+, machine washable and dryable and does not shrink, fade, or pill.
JudyP tops and dresses are made with double-layer fabric in the front for modesty and coverage. They are shaped to fit a women's body and have extra room at the hips so they don't ride up. There are 18 styles and over 30 colors to choose from, so you are bound to find a top and a dress that will match your style- and show off your accessories!
Take 25% off your JudyP order with code USALOVE. One-time use. No expiration. Sale items excluded.
Veronica M: Classic styles with a modern Bohemian twist
If you like colorful, fun patterns than you will LOVE Veronica M! Veronica M clothing for women is inspired by vintage patterns, and the vivid colors, geometrical shapes, and animal and nature prints in the collection is a reflection of that.
Veronica, the fashion designer behind Veronica M, wants her customers to feel confident while wearing her clothing, so each piece is designed with comfort and the flattering of the body in mind. The fabrics Veronica choses for particular pieces stretch or flow in just the right places. Veronica M clothing is classic and timeless, yet has a modern bohemian twist. This is clothing that perfect for work, a walk on the. beach, and a night out on the town.
All Veronica M clothing is made in downtown Los Angeles and can be found in over 2,000 boutiques across North American and the Virgin Islands. Veronica M makes face masks too and is featured in our source list for American Made Masks.
Take 15% off your entire Veronica M order (masks not included) with code USALOVE. Code must be entered at checkout to redeem. One time use per customer. Code expires on 1/1/2021.
Zkano Socks: Spice up any outfit!
We love Zkano socks for their fun and colorful patterns. We also love Zkano socks because the story behind the company shows that a product can be American made, high quality, and in demand.
Zkano manufactures organic fashion socks in America from start to finish. The organic cotton is grown on US soil, and the socks are manufactured at a second generation family owned mill in Fort Payne Alabama. When other mills in the area were closing because manufacturing was moving overseas, Zkano sock owner Gina Locklear thought outside of the box, and combined her passion for the environment and sock making into a business. Not only are Zkano socks made with organic cotton, but they are also made with low impact dyes in small batches.
When you buy Zkano organic fashion socks you are not only adding to you wardrobe, but you are supporting a small American owned business and doing your part to help the environment by keeping your carbon footprint down.
Take 15% off Zkano socks with code USALOVE. No expiration date.
THIS NIGHT: Artist-Designed Fashion Socks
The owner and designer of THIS NIGHT, Kate T. Williamson, is an artist (and a lifelong sock enthusiast!) who is inspired by nature and by the colors and patterns of Japan, where she studied art by scholarship for a year. Kate worked with the talented people at her hometown mill in Reading, PA, for more than two years to get the construction of the socks just right: soft, US-grown cotton material in a weight that is substantial yet still thin enough to fit into shoes well, a band that is comfortable and stays up, flat toe seams, and a touch of Lycra to keep that cozy, fresh-pair fit. I was given a few pairs of THIS NIGHT socks to try and they are truly comfortable! There are no threads from the patterns on the inside of the sock to get your toes caught in when you put them on. They quickly became my favorite socks! They fit snug and cozy to my feet and don't slip off or bag at the toe. Since I was working from home and having meetings via Zoom all day, I matched my socks to my outfits like I normally would my shoes.
THIS NIGHT donates $1 per pair of socks sold online, which is split between two nonprofits that help children. One nonprofit is the Olivet Boys & Girls Club of Reading, PA, which is located in Kate's hometown where the socks were developed and knit until the mill was closed by new corporate owners. The other is the Catawba County Partnership for Children, which helps children in the community in North Carolina where the socks are now knit in a small, wonderful mill.
THIS NIGHT socks are available in two sizes: S/M (which fits women's shoe sizes 4–10½, men's 5–9) and M/L (which fits women's shoe sizes 8½–14, men's 7–13) in Crew Length, Cuffless Ankle Socks, and Knee/Boot Socks.
Looking for a specific made in USA women's clothing item? Check out these lists:
- Best Summer Dresses Made in the USA
- American Made Dresses: Causal, Cocktail and Evening, Workwear, and Plus Size Dresses
- American Made Swimsuits for Women: A USA Love List Source Guide
- Made in USA T Shirts: The Ultimate Source List
- American Made Leggings: The Ultimate Source List
- American Made Jeans: A Made in USA Source List
- Made in USA Activewear: An Ultimate Source Guide
- Fashion Fitness Wear: 17 American made Fitness Brands We Love
- 7 Made in USA Sweaters We Love
- American Made Women’s Outerwear
- The Perfect Pajamas Made in USA: The Source List
- LINGERIE MADE IN THE USA: The Ultimate Source List
- The Best Bras Made In The USA: A Source List
- Made in USA Underwear: The Ultimate Source List
- Made in USA Socks:The Ultimate Source List
Made in USA Women's Clothing Brands: The Ultimate Source List
This list is in alphabetical order and is updated frequently, so check back often. If we have missed your favorite made in the USA women's clothing brand, please leave us a comment below.
- American Made Supply Co. manufactures ALL of its casual women's clothing in the USA. That's right, every single piece of American Made Co clothing is milled, cut, sewn, and laundered in Los Angeles, California.
- Amma's Umma is an online boutique offering ethical fashion that is made in the USA. From dresses to tops and fashion for kids, women, and men, you'll surely find something you love. NOTE: Not all items are American made, but Made in USA items are clearly marked. I love the Magnolia Wrap Dresses for its comfortable fit, versatility. (I suggest buying one size smaller that you're used to, as the dress is forgiving.) At under $50, it could be yours too.
- Angelrox clothing items for women are handmade in Maine from bamboo and sustainably based fibers that are soft and comfortable.
- Aviator Nation is a 1970's inspired California lifestyle brand. Hand-made and perfectly distressed hoodies and sweatpants are the foundation of what we do. Take your look from bedroom to beach to bar and look casual chic while doing it.
- Clara Sunwoo is an ageless lifestyle brand. Every piece they design fits right, so you feel amazing. This brand makes feeling chic and put together easy and affordable. Don't just take my word for it, check out their fashionable styles that are meant to fit all shapes and sizes.
- Coin 1804 manufactures most of its casual women's knitwear clothing in the USA. Shop the Coin 1804 Amazon store. NOTE: Check labels and descriptions, some things are imported.
- Cotton Citizen luxury tops and bottoms, made in LA.
- Covered Perfectly offers women's tops made to fit and flatter. Take 20% off with code USALOVE on up to two items OR buy two, get one free.
- Dearborn Denim made in Chicago from Texas cotton, factory direct fashion jeans
- Duckworth is the world’s only source-verified, single-origin, Merino wool apparel company making 100% made in USA wool clothing for women. Their wool is sourced from open-range Montana Merino sheep living between 5,000’ and 9,500’ elevation, resulting in a rare, a soft durable wool fiber with exceptional loft and breathability.
- Ella Moss casual women's clothing style is sophisticated, yet relaxed. Note: Not all of Ella Moss' clothing is made in the USA,read descriptions and labels carefully!
- Emily Hsu Designs focuses on fashion and function with her entire collection. From luxe fashionable fitness outfits, stylish lounging sets, and tops to wear into the studio, each piece is made with love in the USA.
- Eva Varro offers designer quality and looks at not-so-designer prices and above all, her collection is made with love and passion in the USA. I am consistently loving the styles from Eva Varro. Each season there's something new that catches my eye. I'm a huge fan of Eva Varro's leggings and harem no-pocket pants They're the BEST for traveling! 20% with code USALOVE at Eva Varro through January 31, 2021.
- Flynn Skye line includes skirts, tops, dresses and is designed in Venice and made in Los Angeles, California. Shop the Flynn Skye Amazon store.
- Frank & Eileen shows us comfort and sophistication can come together with its Lab Tee collection. Please note that its button-up shirts are not made in the USA. Frank & Eileen’s intention is for each garment to adorn its owner with confidence, exude a timelessly effortless sophistication, and simplify the day-to-day with low-maintenance wash & wear fabrics for an on-the-go lifestyle.
- FUNfash offers affordable clothing for curvy women. Shop the FUNfash Amazon store.
- Genetic has been making its jeans in Los Angeles, California since 2006 and immediately became recognized for the signature soft fabrics, flattering silhouettes and incredible fit. We’re HUGE fans and love these jeans!
- good hYOUman brand aims to inspire with its graphic tees, while creating a community of customers encouraged to share their own story. The brand is dedicated to making all of its clothing in the USA. Shop good hYOUman at Amazon.
- Hard Tail Forever makes colorful cotton workout gear for yoga lovers, and performance gear from pre-shrunk synthetic fabrics made for keeping you dry while you workout. Shop Hard Tail Forever Amazon store.
- Harvest & Mill clothing is grown, milled, and sewn completely in America from 100% USA grown organic cotton. The company has been making its organic clothing in the USA since 2012 in California's San Francisco Bay area.
- Hackwith Design House began with the goal of making long-lasting and versatile clothing that is as unique as its wearer. They've grown to offer additional lines including Core Collection, Swim, Basics, Plus, and Intimates. Everything is made in-house in its Minnesota studio by a talented team of seamstresses. To reduce waste, many of its items are not made until ordered by you. HDH's simple and clean aesthetic, quality fabrics, and impeccable attention to detail have made it a favorite of style-conscious women around the world.
You can see how unique Hackwith Design House items are. Here USA Love List editor Jill Homiak is donning the HDH Basics: Short Sleeve Tie Top and Easy Wide-Leg Pant. Each piece is classic, chic, and timelessness. Linen never goes out of style and is always a fun and cheerful fabric to wear, especially during Spring, Summer, and Fall.
- JudyP made in USA women's tops and dresses are great for business and casual. JudyP fabric is USA made and has a built-in UPF of 50+. The fabric is double layered, so it falls well to highlight your best features. JudyP tops are great for layering or as separates to wear with your favorite pants or jeans. Learn more about JudyP American made women's clothing at the top of this post. Save 25% off your JudyP order with code USALOVE. One-time use. No expiration. Sale items excluded.
- Karen Kane women's clothing line includes casual and business wear pieces- pants, sweaters, dresses, and more. Note: Not all Karen Kane clothing is made in USA, but items that are are clearly marked.
- Koonies yoga pants are handmade in Los Angeles, California. These pants are comfortable pants for yoga or lounging. In fact, they're so comfortalbe you´ll forget you're wearing them! Keep it chill and lounge at home or dress these pants up when you head out to run errands or meet up with friends.
- LAmade Clothing offers basics to build a casual and on-trend wardrobe regardless of the season. The LAmade women's clothing collection, made in Los Angeles, is perfect for stylish weekend wear that will surely catch the eyes of envious on-lookers. Their pieces are basic without being trendy, while not being boring. The LAmade label is 100% made in the USA.
- Laura Tanzer offers boutique special occasion and professional work wear.
- Majamas makes its clothing ethically and they are beautifully designed to be whimsical and versatile. Its garments are not only sewn in the United States, but even the elastics and eco-friendly fabrics that are used to make them are made here too.
- Nadia Tarr luxury knitwear is made in New York.
- Rachel Pally designer fashion clothing for women is made in Los Angeles- where the fabric is milled too! 15% off Rachel Pally full-priced merchandise with discount code USALOVE. Cannot be combined with other discount codes.
- River + Sky offers a collection of luxurious essentials designed by a small team of artisans and creative folks. The clothing embodies the California lifestyle and all items are always made in the USA. The brand works with local manufacturers in Los Angeles, California to dye each piece – making it unique and just for you. The brand offers the perfect balance of casual, comfortable, and sustainable fashion. I have loved every single item I've worn from the tops to the dresses.
- Salaam clothing for women is stylish and comfortable for all ages and sizes. I was sent a few pieces, including the Flippy Skirt (pictured on the model below), and the Tayler Dress (pictured at the top of this post on the model on the right). The fabric used in Salaam's clothing line is AMAZING. It is soft and though it is a stretch fabric, it is not clingy and unflattering. Both the skirt and the dress flow in just the right places. If you love patterns, then you will love the vast and colorful pattern selection that is offered to choose from.
The Flippy Skirt is Salaam's most popular skirt and it pairs nicely with the Cora Tee (which I also received, but is not pictured). These pieces together can be dressed up with jewelry for a day at the office, or dressed down with sneakers. You can read my review of the Tayler Dress (and see me in the dress) in our Best Summer Dresses Made in USA article. Learn more about Salaam made in USA women's clothing at the top of this post. Take 20% off of your Salaam order now with discount code USALOVE. No expiration date.
- Soul Flower is an eco-friendly clothing company. They specialize in boho-inspired, women’s clothing printed with positive imagery and whimsical designs. Note: Not all Soul Flower items are made in USA, so read labels and descriptions carefully!
- THIS NIGHT fashion socks are designed by artist Kate T. Williamson, the company owner (and lifelong sock enthusiast!), who is inspired by nature and the colors and patterns of Japan. Learn more about THIS NIGHT socks at the top of this post!
- Three Dots casual women's clothing carries knitwear tops, dresses, and more. Note: Not all Three Dot items are made in USA, so read descriptions and labels carefully!
- Tough Luv is rocker style fashion, all made in USA.
- Veronica M women's clothing designs showcase classic styles, vintage prints and a current trends. If you like vintage prints and bohemian style, than you will love Veronica M's wardrobe essentials and statement pieces! Learn more about Veronica M at the top of this post. Take 15% off your entire Veronica M order (masks not included) with code USALOVE. Code must be entered at checkout to redeem. One time use per customer. Code expires on 1/1/2021.
Made in USA Women's Clothing Retailers
Nordstrom continues to be one of our favorite sources for American made women's clothing because they do a good job labeling their products be country of origin. You can easily find all of the made in USA choices offered by Nordstrom.com. We did the search for you. Go ahead and click that link to see what we mean.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list so you can check back for updates and share later.
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here