Heeeey Guys, guess what? We finally got it together and created an ultimate source list for made in USA men's clothing brands! Whether you are on the hunt for fashionable work wear, jeans for casual days, or athletic apparel, we found it all, made in the USA.
Looking for a particular made in USA men's clothing item? We have lists for those too:
- Men's Khaki Pants
- Dress shirts and polo shirts
- T-shirts (graphic tees, plain tees and more)
- Athletic wear
- Ties and bow ties
- Boots (work boots hiking boots, and more)
- Dress shoes
Made in USA Men's Clothing Brands: The Ultimate Source List
This list is updated frequently. If your favorite made in the USA men's clothing brand is not here, let us know in the comments and we will add it to the guide.
- 3Sixteen Designer flannel button up dress shirts, cotton woven button ups are made in New York. Not all 3Sixteen clothing is American made.
- Agave jeans for men are made in Los Angeles, California. Note: Not all Agave items are made in USA.
- All American Clothing Co. is an online retailer of men's fashion including denim, boots, wallets, activewear, and more.
- Anton Alexander french cuff designer cotton dress shirts are American made.
- Aviator jeans are made in Los Angeles.
- Billiam Jeans custom tailored denim jeans for men are made in South Carolina.
- Bill's Khakis Oxford shirts, Supima cotton polo shirts, and of course, khakis are made in the USA. Shop Bill's Kahakis at Amazon.
- Birdwell Beach Britches has been making men's board shorts since 1961, when surf wear first became popular. Shop the Birdwell Beach Britches Amazon store.
- Black & Denim premium selvage denim jeans for men are handmade in the USA
- Blade + Blue Long sleeve button up shirts and flannels are made in small batches in the USA.
- Boathouse Sports elite performance wear is made in Pennsylvania.
- Brave Star Selvage selvaged denim jeans for men are available in skinny and straight leg styles, made in Los Angeles.
- Brooks Brothers Not all Brooks Brothers clothing is American made, but there is a selection of made in North Carolina dress shirts on the Brooks Brothers website.
- Buck Mason offers some clothing for men that is American made. Products are labeled.
- Bullet Blues designer jeans, T shirts, and button up shirts are manufactured entirely in the USA. From cotton yarns to dying and finishing to production, all of their manufacturing is done domestically. The company was named to honor the bravery of the American Soldiers fighting at Normandy in World War II. Shop the Bullet Blues Amazon store.
- Crawford Denim jeans are handcrafted in California.
- Collard Greens men's clothing and accessories are all American made.
- Dearborn Denim is dedicated to making denim jeans for men that are affordable, that fit well and that are made from start to finish from USA made components. There is no middle man, so prices for American made denim start at $49! Dearborn Denim jeans stretch, but don't stretch out.
- Detroit Denim Co. jeans in styles for both men and women are handmade in Detroit from raw US sourced denim and materials.
- Diamond Gusset manufactures affordable jeans for men and women in the USA.
- Freenote Cloth jeans, woven tops, knit henleys and outwear for men are made in the USA from Japanese sourced denim.
- Goodnighties sleepwear collection is made with American “smart fabric” in
- Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- Goodwear high quality clothing for men is made in USA and includes tops, bottoms, jackets, sweatshirts and more.
- Ginew is a Native American owned denim jean company that offers jeans for men
- Gitman Bros. Designer long sleeve and short sleeve button up dress shirts are made in Pennsylvania.
- HARDENCO, also known as Hartford Denim Co., men's jeans, woven tops and Ts are made in USA.
- Hardwick suits have been made in America for over 100 years.
- Harvest & Mill makes 100% organic cotton tops, sweatpants and joggers, all grown, milled, designed & sewn in the USA. Their clothing is excellent quality and the hand of the fabrics is always soft!
- Hamilton Handcrafted dress shirts for men have been made in Texas since 1883.
- Homegrown Cotton 100% cotton polo shirts are made in South Carolina from cotton grown in the USA.
- Jack Donnelly khakis and shirts are handmade in the USA.
- J Wingfield Button up dress shirts are designed in N.Y City, woven in the Carolinas and sewn in Texas.
- L.C. King Manufacturing Co. has been manufacturing jeans and jackets for men in the USA since 1913, including the well known Pointer Brand jeans.
- RATIO Clothing Custom made dress shirts with buyers pick of collar, cuff, and more. Note: Not all shirts are USA-made. Be sure to use the sort tool to choose the USA manufacturing facility. Or you can click on a selection, and the description tells you not only if the shirt is made in the USA, but in what state the facility is located.
- Save Khaki United mens clothing- pants, Ts, button up tops- are all made in USA.
Schaefer Outfitter jeans, flannel shirts, dress shirts, vests and more are handcrafted in the USA.
- Tellason jeans for men are cut and sewn in California from Japanese selvage denim
- Texas Jeans affordable, durable jeans for men
- Todd Shelton American made jeans for men and dress shirts are designed and manufactured in New Jersey. They have always prioritized long-term customer relationships and personal customer service. The brand’s in-house factory creates the flexibility to offer industry-leading size and fit options. Take a short Fit Survey now and receive a personalized fit recommendation from the Todd Shelton NJ team: https://toddshelton.com/fit-recommendation?
- Tuckerman & Co. Button up long sleeve dress shirts are made in Massachusetts from high-quality organic fabric.
- Vermont Flannel Company flannel pajama sets, lounge pants, and flannel shirts are all handmade in Vermont.
- Vimmia high-performance fashion activewear is made in Los Angeles.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!
Cover Photo: Bluer Denim
American Giant https://www.american-giant.com/pages/about-us
Flint and Tinder https://huckberry.com/store/flint-and-tinder?
need to add GOODLIFE to this list. All products are made in the USA. https://goodlifeclothing.com/
also can add Iron & Resin https://ironandresin.com/
and Aloha Sunday https://ironandresin.com/
Over Under has 90%+ American made clothing.
Filson makes most of its clothing in the USA. It all started on a quest to buy my father a man’s shirt 15 years ago and I found Filson a century old company with high quality shirts and outdoor clothing