I thought I'd only be faced with disappointment after driving the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, but I was proven wrong after spending some time driving the American car, Jeep Compass. Here is my version of a pros and cons list, listed in terms of style.
Don't miss USA Love List‘s Made in USA Cars: A Guide to Buying an American Made Car, SUV or Truck!
2014 Jeep Compass Reviewed
- Built in America at the Belvidere Assembly Plant in Belvidere, Illinois.
- Starts quietly and runs smoothly. While it's not the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, it still rides really well.
- The gas mileage is really great. Just like the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland it gets an estimated 30 miles per gallon, but without the diesel engine.
For an SUV of its size, I think the 30 mpg is one the most stylish feature!
- Four can ride comfortably. The size of the car is ideal for a single person or family without kids. It's just a smaller sized SUV.
Not So Stylish Attributes
- The model I test drove didn't have bluetooth or a navigation system, but you do have the option to purchase a Jeep Compass with both features.
Great work. Very much useful for me. Thank you