I'm here to tell you… finding made in USA clothing for kids is possible! Believe it or not, there ARE a lot of companies out there that manufacture children's clothing in America. Here is a list to prove it!
Made in USA Clothing for Kids
Made in USA Organic Kids' Clothing: Two Crows for Joy
Two Crows for Joy is the website to visit if you are on the hunt for American made organic clothing for baby (0-24m), boys (2t-8), and girls (2t-8). Adooka Organics, Two Crows for Joy's own clothing line, is manufactured in a small factory in Philadelphia, PA. Two Crows for Joy also sells made in the USA baby shower gifts, cloth diapers and organic mattresses and bedding.
Made in USA Clothing for Kids: The Ultimate Source List
This list of made in USA clothing for kids is constantly being added to, so check back often! If we missed a source you love, add it to the comments so we can include it with our next update.
- Alice+Ames clothing for girls classic collection of dresses, rompers and dance leotards.
- American Adorn is an online retailer of American made clothing for boys and girls sizes 0-6x. Organic styles available. Learn more about American Adorn made in USA clothing for kids at the top of this article.
- Aviator Nation hoodies, sweatpants, and tops are made in sizes 2-14.
- Axl Brand organic clothing for infants is made in San Francisco
- Bailey Boys classic clothing for boys + girls in sizes 0-10 is only available in stores or by catalog. Note: Not all Bailey Boys clothing is made in USA. Entering ‘Made in USA' in the search brings up the selection that is.
- Belle & Beanzer rompers are made in USA from 100% pima cotton
- Castleware Baby makes non-toxic, organic baby to toddler size sleepwear made in California. Save 10% on your entire order with code USALOVE. No restrictions, no expiration.
- Chasing Fireflies in Borden, Indiana, makes casual and dressy apparel, along with costumes, for kids, sizes infant through kids size 8. Find selections for boys and girls. Note: Not everything is made in the USA, so check product descriptions. You also can type “Made in the USA” in the search bar.
- City Threads clothing for boys and girls sizes 0-12 is American made. Underwear, PJs, pants, tops…City Threads has it! Take 15% off your City Threads order now with discount with code USALOVE. No expiration, one-time use per customer.
- Colette Kids is a maker of onesies & toddler tees. Some organic styles are available.
- ColumbiaKnit is a USA company that has been making rugby shirts since 1921. The entire process from knitting of the fabric, through cutting, sewing, and shipping takes place in its Portland, Oregon, facility.
- Earth Creations makes and sells unisex organic cotton Ts up to youth size 10. Their T-shirts are dyed with natural clay dyes.
- Esme sleepwear for girls is available in sizes 2T-14. Esme clothing runs small, so order 2 sizes up from what your kiddo normally wears.
- Garden Kids makes all of their children's clothes in the US. They carry boys and girls organic clothes sizes 6-12, as well as smaller sizes.
- Gracious May fashion clothing for girls baby to 7y is made in the USA from high quality fabrics. They also carry made in the USA shoes.
- GrUVy Wear manufactures UV protective swimwear for boys and girls sizes 3-14. Visit the GrUVy Wear Amazon store.
- Hank Player USA manufactures edgy, cool, retro tees for kids and babies are all made in the USA. Visit the Hank Player USA Amazon store.
- I Bambini Clothing vintage inspired clothing for girls size 2-8, made in Texas
- Kids Dream offers a number of made in USA dresses for girls up to size 20.5
- Kira makes baby, kids, and women's clothing in San Francisco. Most of the clothing is made from organic cotton. Kids' sizes run from newborn up to size 8.
- Ky's Hawaiian Shirts makes both boys' and girls' Hawaiian clothing. Styles include cabana outfits, Hawaiian shirts, and Hawaiian dresses.
- Kurve has a huge selection of affordable casual wear for girls made from a stretchy, soft fabric. Clothing pieces include leggings, tops, training bras, and dancewear. Sizes run from Age 4-6 to Age 14-16. Shop Kurve Kids at Amazon. Shop Kurve Kids at Walmart.com.
- LAMade Clothing made in USA girls clothing is available in sizes 7-14, baby girls clothing comes in sizes 3/6m-24 months.
- Laura Dare made in the USA kid’s pajamas, nightgowns, and robes are available in sizes 9M- kid’s 14.
- Looking Glass Clothing Company clothing for girls sizes 2-8, is manufactured in North Carolina.
- Mouthman unisex long sleeve hoodie T's are fun and eco-friendly. They are made eco-fabric that's created from recycled bottles.
- Nordstrom carries a huge selection of made in the USA brands. In store and online, from babies to teens and in between you are sure to find something for your kiddo!
- Orangeheat apparel is handmade in Venice, California with made in USA organic cottons and water-based-inks. They make kids' T-shirts, adult T-shirts, and baby onesies, available in sizes 0-8. These tees are incredibly soft and well made. These are the types of tees kids will love and remember for years in the future.
- Paigelauren luxury baby clothing comes in sizes 0-4t.
- Plain Jane pajamas and loungewear for boys and girls are custom dyed and handmade in the USA.
- Red Clouds Collective makes “Little Clouds,” a line of children's wear, in Oregon. These selections consist of bib overalls and jackets made from denim, canvas, and corduroy. These are all handmade with care and should last forever.
- Remie Girl affordable dresses for girls, designed in Arizona and made in Los Angeles.
- ShirtsThatGo are graphic Ts printed in the USA on American Apparel T shirts that feature planes, trains, construction vehicles, space ships- it has a motor and moves, it's on one of these T-shirts!
- Soul Flower collection of baby clothing (0-24 month) and kids' clothing (2T – 6) is all American made. Soul Flower creates t-shirts, onesies, baby bibs, and hats using only super-soft, 100% organic cotton.
- Two Crows for Joy is an online retailer of made in USA clothing for boys, girls, and baby, sizes 0-8. Almost all of the clothing available is organic. Learn more about this made in USA Clothing for kids retailer at the top of this post.
- Tuff Kookooshka hats and coats for boys and girls sizes 3/6 months to 6, are manufactured in Massachusetts.
- TwirlyGirl American made dresses and skirts are perfect for, well, twirling. And they are reversible too! Shop TwirlyGirl on Amazon.
- Vermont Flannel Company makes flannel shirts, pants, jackets, and even a t-shirt with a flannel pocket for youth-size kids.
- Wintergreen Northern Wear fleece jackets for kids and baby buntings are made in Minnesota.
- Winter Water Factory certified organic clothing is available in baby, toddler and kids sizes up to 8.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!
Two Crows for Joy’s website says that they are closing.
I love this list! Thank you!!!! I’ll be launching my children’s clothing line soon and will update you when we’re ready. We were searching for US manufacturers that will accept private labels. God bless you and God bless the USA!
I love this list! Thank you!!!! I’ll be launching my children’s clothing line soon and will update you when we’re ready. We were searching for US manufacturers that will accept private labels. God bless you and God bless the USA!
Hope you are fine and in good health. I would like tointroduce our company Shirts Manufacturer. We are one of the largestmanufacturers of high quality wholesale clothes. Our head office is located at California, USA and apart fromthat we have corporate offices in Australia, Canada, UAE and worldwide. Download our latest catalogue: https://www.oasisshirts.com/catalogue/
My name is Kelvin Roland .I would like to place an order to Cyprus. However I would like to know if you accept private Freight forwarder for a pickup and let me know the credit card type you accept(Master,Visa Card or check) as form of payment. It will be appreciated if you return my email with your latest updated website or attached price sheets of your products.
Best Regards ,
its so cute
This is wonderful , thanks for sharing I have been working on a project for making a clothes line Made in the USA and trying to build a brand from it check out my link
Bailey Boys is **NOT** Made in the USA. just opened my first order from them – 2 items made in China (boys twill pants and button down shirt), 2 items made in Peru (boys polo and pullover quarter-zip sweater). Huge disappointment. Please take them off the list or include major update in the description if they do make some things in the US.
I appreciate that this list exists, and I’m still hoping to find other alternatives to Old Navy, Gap, Polo, etc etc. Recommendations welcome…
UPDATE: Their “J. Bailey” line from Bailey Boys is apparently what is imported and *not* Made in the USA. A company rep said they do make some other items here in the states, so it helps simply to call ahead before shopping online.
Thanks for making this list!
Thank you for this list. I have several made in the USA we LOVE for our daughter but excited to try some of these for our son! Remie Girl and Alice + Ames both make amazing dresses, Leo’s and rompers for girls sizes 2-8/10. And Plain Jane makes PJs for moms and kids 🙂
Thank you! I added them all to our list!
So glad to see this post, great to see so many options for the kids – all Made in USA!
So where are shoes? I cannot find any besides for babies. Did I miss something? I was looking for shoes for a 2T and a 3T sized child!
We have a list of shoes: https://www.usalovelist.com/made-in-usa-kids-shoes/
Kids clothing is love
Thanks for this information. I’d love to share this content with my readers as well.
I have mostly preferred to use online shopping sites to buy clothing online and get a best quality and best price.
Using made in USA clothes is a win-win for all citizens. Give your best to the country and help people survive.
Great. With so many Made In the USA brands and manufacturers, I can easily dress up my little prince and princess now. 🙂
Thanks for sharing the list. Cute clothing!
Great Article.Keep posting informative posts.
Gracious May has been making Made in USA Children’s Clothing and Shoes for 10 years!
Those shoes are adorable! Thank you for sharing!
That railway shirt is super cute. Thanks for posting!
Do you have any articles about best usa manufactures for creating baby and kids clothing? Something I’d like to look into but don’t know where to start. Great list of retailers you made.
This is a great resource since I’m always in the market for childrens clothes these days!
Nice collection for the kids, thanks for sharing..
Wintergreen Northern Wear has USA-made outerwear (coats, hats, mittens, ect) for kids and babies. They make everything in their own shop in Ely, MN. I’m thankful to have found them.
They also have adult outerwear and clothing.
Hi! Great list! I would add Terez leggings to your list! Fabulous, fun and fashion forward for kids and girls.
I love the girl’s dresses! Great selection and I like the inclusion of organic clothing.
I actually never thought much about clothing and were they were made. Not until late teens are heard about exploration of workers which included children! A few years I was reading a label that said something along the lines of “under the new California law we need to inform that this piece of clothing contains a material that can cause cancer or birth defects”!!! So its important to know where clothing is made and who makes it. Specially for children.
Love this list and site! For some super soft little loungewear, go to zoandav.com. ZO & AV is proudly made in the New York metro area!
Thank you for the list! Flap Happy is no longer made in USA, just wanted to let you know so you could update list
Thank you! I took them off.
I have a clothing company that manufactures in the US. visit
http://www.dvandercollection.com. Check it Out!!
Wow it is a huge find to see all these sites in one place. I’m really excited about Max & Dora – and others, too!
Absolutely great ideas for kids clothes. I used to buy clothes from Mia belle Baby which is a designer clothing boutique known for women and baby clothes.
Great list! Thanks for putting this together.
Here is another made in the USA (San Diego actually) kids clothing line:
Thank you Katie! I added SevirrAmore to our list.
Great list! This is wonderful!
I’d love to be added to this list! My line is I Bambini Clothing – whimsically vintage-inspired clothing for kids! We’re proudly crafted in the heart of USA!
Thank you! I added I Bambini Clothing to our list 🙂
Hi Tracey! We are Looking Glass Clothing Company out of Asheville, NC. We are made in USA and just launched our spring 2017 line of girls clothing – sizes 2-8. Our line is inspired by nature, and made for play. Our spring collection features dresses, skirts, tops and leggings all made of super soft knits. We would love to be added to your Made in USA list!
Thank you! I added Looking Glass Clothing Company to our list 🙂
Unfortunately it looks like a LOT of Looking Glass’ clothing is now made in China. It says where you order whether each item is made in USA or China but I didn’t realize this when I chose a dress.
Thanks for the insightful post! I’m a Silicon Valley mom who’s looking to FIND a manufacturer in the USA. I’ve got a design for a functional and fashionable piece of baby/ toddler/ kids apparel that, from my research, doesn’t exist yet. Would you be able to point me in the right direction, or recommend some resources?
My family owns a production company in Houston, TX. I’d be happy to discuss your needs for manufacturing your kids line! Drop me an email or FB me.
What is the name of your manufacturing company in Houston. I am interested.
Thank you ,
This is an awesome list! Thank you so much for sharing!
NB to Toddler size 6. All organic! Pants, shirts, hats, slippers, footed pjs, pjs, and sleepsacks.
Please not, the tomandjerry.com on line retailer is now Lauradaresleepwear.com
Please update your site info..thanks
This is a great list! And I’m only familiar with a couple of these – it will be fun exploring and finding nice things made in the USA.
Thank you for the list of companies that make kids clothing that can fit any budget !
Thank you so much for making it so much easier in finding USA affordable clothing . It is sometimes overwhelming on trying to find USA products for kids.
For USA -made fleece snowsuits, buntings, hats, jackets, ect. for babies and kids, http://www.boysenberryvt.com/
There’s stuff for adults, too. I’ve ordered stuff several times and have been VERY pleased with it. I’ll be ordering my daughter’s snowsuit from them every year. The owner has been super nice and very easy to work with, even when I needed to do an exchange (wrong size on my part).
Saving to Pinterest! As a mother of 4 young ones, I am always on the hunt for American made children’s clothing! These sites will help me out for many years to come!
I have 3 children and I can honestly say that you don’t see made in America on the tag often, if ever at all. It’s nice to see that they are out there! Very cute clothes, too!
I am having a baby in November and I love that I know have this list. It is hard to know what companies to buy clothing from. I will be using this as a shopping guide for years to come. Love USA made!
Can you add this company to your list? https://www.brightntiny.com/
I’d like to thank everyone who posted in this thread. In 1995, 50% of all clothing sold in this country was Made in America. Today, it’s less than 2%. TwirlyGirl proudly manufactures in Los Angeles, CA. It’s great for the local economy, and it allows us to keep a close eye on quality… something we could never do if we outsourced overseas. And I haven’t even addressed the human rights issues. Generally, foreign workers get paid so little, they have to crank out high volumes of garments. Naturally, for them quantity is more important than quality. We believe the opposite should be true. Thank you for appreciating what we’re doing. 🙂
Love this list.I have a new grandbaby &other granddaughter .where it’s from and what’s in it matters.Buying well made safe products is important
Thanks so very much for sharing Kids’ Clothes Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source List! WOW! That’s a very long list! I recognized several names in the list! I think it’s terrific that all of these places have made in the USA clothes! I’m always looking for clothes (when we can afford it) for the kids and my daughter loves Delias for her clothes! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful list with all of us! I truly do appreciate it! Thanks again oh so much! Michele 🙂
What a great list!
Raindrops is all made in the USA and has been for over 70 years. Please, go to http://www.RaindropsBaby.com and check out all of our baby gift sets, bibs, blankets, body suits, and more. Everything is cut, sewn, embroidered and screen printed all domestically in Downers Grove, IL.
Sespetitesmains.com is an online store that has lovely girl dresses and girl clothing designed by a San Francisco Mom and made in the USA.
I think it is important to support small scale local products because as the more we buy from sweatshops around the world and not locally, the more price difference there will be in between them and the more likely that only mass produced items will exist in the future
I went to RUUM after a Google search for “American made kids clothing” showed me a paid search result. I also check out this article. However, RUUM American Kids clothing is NOT made in America. I bought several items and ALL of them had Made in China labels on them. I called RUUM and they assured me that their stuff used to be made overseas when they were “part of American Eagle” but all the new stuff (not clearance) was made in America. I posted on their Facebook about it weeks ago and finally got a response today. They admitted that their clothing is made overseas and that “American” is just part of their name. I can’t stand it when a company purposely misleads consumers. Shame on RUUM.
twocrowsforjoy another small scale usa made organic company for littles up to 6 or so.
I’ve been searching all over the web for toddler suits for my grandson that are made in the USA, but can’t find any. could you or anyone help.
In my search for toddler suits made in the USA I found Lito brand, available through the SEARS website http://www.sears.com/lito-boys-navy-suit-5-piece-set-made/p-0000000000000001556900000000000Navy-3720P . I contacted Lito for verification and this is their response (the links they provide are only available for wholesale purchase):
“All our tuxedos and vests are Made in USA. Basically a tuxedo is a jacket that has satin lapels. But some people call it a suit.
This suit is also Made in USA. http://www.litoonline.com/productcatalogview-23-Wholesale-double_breasted_suit
All our flower girl dresses are Made in USA.
We have a lot of other items Made in USA as well.
But we also carry some suits that are not Made in USA”
I hope this helps! ~Tracey
Unfortunately by buying from a company that makes only some of their goods in the US you are still supporting a company that has shipped part of their operation elsewhere. I’m almost positive that the sku on the made in America hanes package is no different than the made elsewhere one. You are still potentially supporting human rights and environmental abuses. Depending on your values and reasons for choosing american made products, it’s best to look for brands committed completly to American manufacturing.
This is wonderful , thanks for sharing 🙂 I have been working on a project for making a clothes line Made in the USA and trying to build a brand from it check out my link 🙂 https://www.fundable.com/tina-marie
Thanks for the tips- I did not know about Hank Player, and just ordered some tees for my son and hubby! We love American Apparel and Splendid, but I recently scoured the Internet and found some other great American made brands (and I have ordered from all!) Mini and Maximus is out of California and make pretty fantastic children’s clothes. Unique, soft and fun. Lettuce turnip the beet is a brand out of manhattan, they make adorable tees. Our all time favorite though- Aviator Nation. Pricey, but super fantastic tees, shorts and sweatshirts. My teenage daughter and husband both love their sweatshirts- amazingly cozy and feel like they’ve been worn and loved forever. I have also found that Bebe makes about half of their stuff in the USA, and at a pretty fair price point. Again, I appreciate your suggestions. Happy school shopping, but in the meantime have an outstanding summer!
Another fabulous clothing site (they sell newborn – Adult) is Splendid. They are sold online or Nordstrom carries their line. They also have some free standing shops.
Most of the Splendid for kids clothing that I have found on line has been made in China or somewhere else over seas 🙁
I have found a few items from Mignone and Lavender Alley at Nordstroms Last Chance stores..they are extremely well made-some of my favorite baby clothes I have purchased!
Chasing Fireflies carries a lot of made in the USA clothing!
So nikki is a girls clothing line based out of ny that still makes 99% of there clothes in the usa.
Thanks so much for this great and up-to-date list. I’ve been ordering clothing for my kids and now grandkids for years from a manufacturer that recently changed from Made in U.S. to Made in China—so this site is just what I’ve been looking for!
I found a great brand of girls clothing made in the USA called Lavender Alley. Unfortunately I bought a shirt used and am unable to find anywhere that sells this brand!
Hi Jennifer! Of course I can’t resist the search for a made in the USA item, so I did a little poking around. It seems that Lavender Alley brand was sold at Nordstrom. I am unsure if they still carry the brand in store, but they don’t have it online. I did see a lot of pieces available on Ebay and in online consignment boutique clothing shops. I also saw that Nordstrom now carries a brand of girls clothing called Mignone that is made in the USA. Hope that helps you some!
Thank you, Tracey! I will check out Mignone!
Hi, it's depressingly difficult to find affordable, simple clothes for kids that are made in the USA. I went to American Apparel and they kept showing cardigans to me. For kids. Ugh. I just want some well made t-shirt, and pants, maybe a few coats. Anyway, thanks for your links! They were informative, and exactly what I was looking for.
I love Earth Creations t-shirts…very comfy! The sizing is a bit off on their pants, so be careful on that.
I'm still trying to find a girls raincoat Made in USA…no luck yet…hello US manufacturers? There's a gap that needs filling!
Hi Lisa! Thanks for the heads up on the pant sizes. I have been on the lookout for kid's raincoats too!! I will let you know if I find anything 🙂
What a great list thanks!
You're welcome! Thanks for you're comment 🙂
Ahhh YOUR Comment!!
Thanks for the great suggestions. It's really, really sad that we have to search so hard for things that are actually made in this country!
My recent post Which Pantone color trends will you be wearing this Fall?
You're welcome! And it's sad too when companies that were known for being US made are no longer,or almost no longer, so.
Please note that Lapsaky Organics, unfortunately, will be closing permanently on December 5, 2013.
My Boo & You is an organic baby-6T clothing line that is made from organic cotton and it’s all made in the USA. The clothes are pretty darn cute too ans so soft! With all original designs drawn up by 2 mommas based out of Northern New Jersey, it is one of my favorite things to give out at baby showers because it’s so original and I love supporting local businesses.
Hi my name is Michelle I started a children’s clothing store in England back in the 1990’s only selling clothes made in USA my store is still going but now sell ladies wear Iam now a grandmother and trying to find some of the companies I used to use but finding it terribly difficult one in particular did sweats and tees from 0 to adult hand painted with teddy bears and bows in them and I would live to know if they are still in business would you be able to find any companies in the U S that do these kind of tops your products at the time were the best quality I found anywhere in the world at the time and would love to see if these companies still exist
ask for Marty jr