A good, high quality kitchen utensil is a fabulous addition to any kitchen. Next time you are in the market for new baking utensils, cooking utensils, serving utensils, flatware or kitchen utensils, come back to this list. Remember, purchasing kitchen utensils made in USA supports American jobs and invests in our economy.
Kitchen Utensils Made in USA: The List
This list is updated frequently. If your favorite made in the USA kitchen utensil brand is not here, let us know in the comments and we will add it to the guide.
- Alfi high performance kitchen knives are made in USA.
- Allegheny Treenware wooden kitchen utensils are handmade from West Virginia hard woods. Products include serving spoons, tongs, flippers, spreaders, and more.
- Ann Clark Ltd cookie cutters come in all shapes and sizes and are made in Vermont See how my kiddo's and I make Halloween cookies with Ann Clark cookie cutters here.
- Bear Paws shredder claws are made in USA. They are the perfect tool for shredding pork, chicken, and beef and more.
- Beehive Handmade kitchen gadgets- measuring spoons, serving utensils, and more, made in Rhode Island,
Don't miss our list of Best Measuring Spoons & Cups Made in USA
- Carved Wooden Spoons wood utensils are handcrafted in Maine. Products include spoons of every size, spreaders, spatulas, mallets, and more.
- Crosby & Taylor handcrafted pewter measuring spoons and more, made in Oregon
- Cutco knives are made in New York
- Dexter-Russell knives are made in Massachusetts
Don't miss our list of Kitchen Knives Made in USA
- Earlywood heirloom quality wooded spoons and kitchen utensils are handmade in Red Lodge, Montana. Products include serving spoons, tongs, spreaders, saute sets, scrapers and more.
- Epicurean kitchen utensils and cutting boards are made in Minnesota
- Fletcher's Mill kitchen utensils and pepper mills, rolling pins and more are made in Maine
- Liberty Tabletop flatware and serving ware is manufactured in the USA by Sherrill Manufacturing. Located in upstate New York, Sherrill Manufacturing is a family owned and operated business. Liberty Tabletop flatware and serving ware is 18/10 stainless steel, so it will retain its luster as it is passed down through generations. Liberty Tabletop has partnered with other American Made companies and offers other kitchen utensils like the Chef Series Utensils, Visual Measuring Cups, and Rolling Pins and Baking Accessories.
- New Hampshire Bowl & Board wood salad serving utensils and kitchen utensils are handcrafted in New Hampshire from locally sourced wood.
- OHSAY USA American Made Goods makes a classic can opener handcrafted in Missouri.
- Rada Cutlery utensils and knives are American made
- The Sheller seafood multitool is made in Maryland.
- Unicorn pepper mills are made in Massachusetts with parts made in the USA and Italy
- Warther Cutlery knives have been hand crafted in Ohio for over 100 years.
- Whetsone Woodenware makes wood kitchen goods in Silver Lake, Indiana. This small company won a Food Network award for the best French-style rolling pin.
- Zeroll Co. manufactures sever lines of ice cream scoops in Florida.
For more American made kitchen items, check out these lists:
- Made in USA Kitchenware: The Ultimate Source List
- Made in USA Cookware: Source List for Pots & Pans
- American Made Appliances: A Made in USA Source List of Kitchen Appliances & Household Appliances
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!