Made in USA jeans can be difficult to find! USA Love List editors have searched websites and stores to put together a source list that makes it easy for you to purchase American made jeans. No matter what your style is, we are sure you will find a pair of jeans made in the USA that you'll love.
Jeans Made in USA
About Our List
This list of made in USA jeans includes jeans in sizes and styles for men and women. Kids' jeans made in the USA have been a challenge to find and we currently have no American-made jeans for kids on our list. If you know of a brand we missed, let us know in the comments below!
This list includes all styles of jeans- fashion jeans, work or ranch jeans, and jeans for everyday wear. We looked for made in USA jeans in hard-to-find sizes like tall, petite, and plus. We have tried to be detailed in the brand descriptions to help you narrow down your search options. Many made in USA jeans companies change their stock and styles often, so check their websites regularly for updates.
We have included in this list jeans that are manufactured in the USA from American-made denim, as well as jeans that are cut and sewn in the USA from foreign-made- mostly Japanese denim and Italian denim. We believe that a company that creates American jobs with skilled American workers deserves to be recognized and supported!
Why Buy USA Made Jeans?
Popular jeans brands like Wrangler and Levi's won't be spotted on this list. Though these brands both started as US manufacturers, they moved overseas where they could mass produce their jeans at a lower investment.
The American denim brands you see on this list are, in most cases, “slow fashion” companies which mean they make their products in smaller batches. Several of the brands are even jeans made to order. By not overproducing their products, they are keeping their carbon footprint low, as well as limiting clothing waste.
Many of the USA made jean brands on this list are privately owned and family-owned businesses. They pay fair wages and give back to their communities.
American made jeans traditionally cost more than the name-brand jeans you find in big box stores, for all of these reasons. We did, however, find high-quality jeans made in the USA that are of similar price.
American Made Jeans: A Made in USA Source List
Did we miss your favorite American made jeans brand? Let us know in the comments below! We update this list frequently, so please check back!
- Agave Denim jeans for men and women are made in Los Angeles, California from premium denim sourced from around the world. Agave Denim collection includes fashion jeans and casual jeans. Men's sizes run 29-44 waist, while women's run 24-34 waist. Visit the Agave Denim Amazon shop.
- All American Clothing Co. casual jeans for men and women are available in multiple styles. These jeans run around $60-$80. Men's sizes run up to 48 waist, 36 inseam. Women's sizes run 4-18, with tall available in some sizes.
- American Giant denim fashion and casual jeans for men are made in Texas. They carry jeans in a 34 length which can be tricky to find.
- AMO Denim jeans for women are sustainably made in Los Angeles from denim sourced worldwide. AMO Denim offers free shipping and returns.
- Aviator jeans for men and women are made in Los Angeles. Women's jean styles are available in boot cut, skinny, and straight leg. For men, the fit is a modern slim fit. Aviator's The Best Travel Jean is available in sizes for men and women and features large pockets that fit cell phones and a passport.
- B Sides fashion jeans for women are made in the United States from denim made in family-owned American factories located in North Carolina and Georgia.
- Billiam custom-tailored fashion denim jeans for men and women are made in South Carolina. Since these jeans are custom-made, any size is possible.
- Blue Delta raw denim jeans for men and women are made to order to fit your unique size.
- Brave Star Selvage selvaged denim jeans for men are available in skinny and straight-leg styles. Their denim is made in the USA and in Japan and all jeans are made in Los Angeles.
- Bullet Blues designer jeans in styles for men and women are manufactured entirely in the USA. From cotton yarns to dying and finishing to production, all of their manufacturing is done domestically. The company was named to honor the bravery of the American Soldiers fighting at Normandy in World War II.
- Christy Dawn vintage-inspired blue jeans for women are sustainably made in the US.
- Ciano Farmer Denim Co. jeans are custom-made in Texas using vintage techniques.
- Crawford Denim jeans for women and men are handcrafted in California. Men's sizes run from 28-40, and Women's sizes from 25-31.
- Dearborn Denim is dedicated to making denim jeans for men and women that are affordable, that fit well and that are made from start to finish from USA made components. There is no middle man, so prices for American made denim start at $49! Dearborn Denim jeans stretch, but don't stretch out. They are comfortable and fashionable. Dearborn Denim jeans for women come in 6 styles including palazzo, straight leg, skinny, and curvy. Their made in USA jeans for men are also available in 6 styles including slim, straight leg, tailored, relaxed fit, and commuter.
- Detroit Denim Co. jeans are handmade in a small Detroit factory. Each pair is made to order with the customer's choice of denim, fly, fit, and leg.
- Freenote Cloth jeans for men are made in the USA from Japanese sourced denim.
- Gamine Workwear dungarees for women are made in Tennessee from salved denim.
- Ginew is a Native American-owned denim jean company that offers stylish and functional jeans for men. The denim is salvaged from Japan.
- Glenn's Denim jeans are made for men, one pair at a time. The denim is woven in the USA, Japan, and Europe.
- Goldsign Denim makes stretch jeans and non-stretch jeans for women in the most sought-after fashion styles. Goldsign Denim can be found at Saks Fifth Avenue, and at Nordstrom.
- Gustin jeans for men are made to order in San Francisco, California. They are available in straight, slim, and skinny fits.
- Gusset jeans for men are made in the USA for work and for fashion by the Diamond Gusset Jean Company. They carry utility jeans, carpenter jeans, and sizes for big men. Many styles are under $80.
- HARDENCO, also known as Hartford Denim Co., men's jeans are handmade in Hartford, Connecticut. These durable denim jeans are made for work and utility.
- imogene + willie premium denim jeans for men and women come in multiple styles and are made in USA from American and Japan-sourced fabric. This popular brand of jeans is made by high school sweethearts Matt and Carrie Eddmenson. Housed in a Nashville former service station, they make selvage jeans loomed on a vintage shuttle loom machine at Vidalia Mills.
- James Jeans jeans for women are American made and are available in multiple styles. Maternity sizes are available. James Jeans are made sustainably. Shop on the James Jeans website or on Amazon
- Karen Kane offers great fitting denim jeans for women that hit all the right places. There are so many styles from which to choose too. From twill jeans to capri, boot cut, skinny and denim leggings, you're sure to find a pair you'll love. Available in plus sizes too. Also available on Amazon. Note: not all Karen Kane clothing items are made in USA. Read descriptions carefully
- Kimes Ranch jeans are western inspired every day jeans in styles for men and for women. Mens' jeans run 26- 40 waist and up to a 36 inseam. Womens' jeans are available in sizes 000-16 waist and 30-36 length. They even have several styles under $100.
- Left Field NYC jeans for men are made in the USA from American denim. These jeans are made to order and there are many styles and denims to choose, including salvage denim. Sizes go up to a 42 waist.
- L.C. King Manufacturing Co. has been manufacturing jeans for men in the USA since 1913. Made in Tennessee, L.C King Manufacturing Co. jeans are made to be durable and worked in. Duck denim jeans are available. Sizes go up to a 50 waist and 36 inseam. They even carry denim overalls.
- loup jeans for women are made in New York City. These American-made jeans are available in sizes up to 4x.Shop on the Loup website, or find a few selections at Madewell.
- Mokuyobi jeans are made in the USA in a variety of fun colors. They are made from 100% cotton demin and even come in acid wash!
- MOTHER denim jeans for women are made in L.A. MOTHER seriously has a pair of jeans for every style and have the largest selection of made in USA jean fits on our list. Shop MOTHER jeans at Nordstrom.
- NOEND denim jeans for women are made in the USA. Each pair is handcrafted in Los Angeles, California. NOEND jeans come in a soooo many styles!
- Origin USA jeans for men are made in the USA from American cotton denim.
- Principle Denim jeans for women are made sustainably in Los Angeles, They are made from top quality denims sourced from around the world.
- Railcar Fine Goods denim jeans for men and women are made in-house in their California studio. Railcar Fine Goods provides free hemming to your length specifications.
- Raleigh Denim Workshop selvage raw denim jeans for men and women are made in North Carolina.
- Rogue Territory denim jeans for men are sewn in Los Angeles from denim sourced around the world. Every pair has a hand branded leather patch. Available in waist sizes 27 to 36.
- Round House has been making jeans in the USA for over 100 years. Round House jeans for men are made for work and for everyday wear. Styles include carpenter jeans, cowboy jeans and more. Round House offers affordable price jeans with sales at $60 and less.
- Schaefer Outfitter ranch wear jeans for men and women are made in USA from imported materials. Schaefer Outfitter jeans are mad for comfort and durability and they are under $100.
- Sebastian McCall jeans for women are made in the USA with nickel hardware and contrast stitching on the rear pockets. NOTE: The Sebastian McCall men's jeans are imported.
- Shockoe Atelier makes men’s jeans from the best denim available from Italy, Japan, and the USA.
- SIWY caters to women who like wearing jeans with whimsical style elements. You can find jean shorts, cropped denim and skinny jeans from this line.
- Tellason jeans for men are cut and sewn in California from Japanese selvage denim. Tellason founders (and friends) Tony Patella and Pete Searson make their sanforized, raw selvage jeans in styles that never go out of style, and the construction is top-notch.
- Texas Jeans affordable, durable jeans for men made in the USA. Relaxed, Slim, and Carpenter jean styles are available. Most styles are under $60. Custom inseams are an option.
- Todd Shelton American made jeans for men are designed and manufactured in New Jersey.Todd Shelton always prioritizes long-term customer relationships and personal customer service. The brand’s in-house factory creates the flexibility to offer industry-leading size and fit options. Take a short Fit Survey now and receive a personalized fit recommendation from the Todd Shelton NJ team: https://toddshelton.com/fit-recommendation?
- Using denim from Louisiana’s Vidalia Mills, Todd Snyder calls his selvage jeans his “most premium jeans” and likens them to “cutting a soul album at Muscle Shoals.” The denim is rope-dyed in indigo and then sewn in Los Angeles. Note: Not all Todd Snyder men’s jeans are made in the USA. These limited edition jeans are clearly labeled “Made in USA.”
- Trinidad Garcia makes his Trinidad3 jeans in the USA, with some of the selections made from Vidalia Mills American selvage denim. Another line, the Tango3 by Trinidad, also features men’s jeans made in Southern California but at a lower price point. Trinidad gives back to his veteran community.
- Union Label has a brick-and-mortar store in Minnesota, but you also can shop online for men’s jeans and other items. Union Label has been selling American and/or American union-made products for over 30 years. On their website, you’ll find men’s jeans brands from Round House, Carhartt, and Union. Most of these selections focus on work wear. Free shipping on orders $119 or more.
- Veronica Beard makes luxury fashion jeans in a wide variety of styles for women: straight leg, boot cut, skinny, high-waist, button-fly, and colored denim. Find the style of the moment with a fantastic fit, made in Los Angeles. We often find them at Nordstrom.
- Williamsburg Garment Company quality denim jeans for men and women are custom made in Brooklyn, New York. They do hemming and alterations and even have a repair program.
- 3sixteen sews its men’s jeans in Los Angeles, with the denim sourced from Japan. Once known for its heavyweight denim, you now can find lightweight denim options, too. The denim is created for the jeans rather than the other way around, making these jeans soft and long-lasting.
Made in USA Jeans Retailers
- Nordstrom is a great source for premium American made jeans for men and women. Just use our pre-set links or try putting “made in USA” in the search field.
Cover and pinable images both feature American made mens' jeans from Todd Shelton.
You Asked. We Answered.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!