Made in USA jeans can be difficult to find, so we’ve put together a source list that makes it easy for you to purchase American made jeans that you'll love. We found jeans made in the USA for men, and women. Kids jeans made in the USA have been a challenge to find! We have included in this list jeans that are manufactured in the USA from American made denim, as well as jeans that are cut and sewn in the USA from foreign made (mostly Japanese and Italian) denim. We believe that a company that creates American jobs with skilled American workers deserves to be recognized and supported!
American Made Jeans
American Made Jeans for Men: Todd Shelton
Todd Shelton is an American menswear brand and headquartered in East Rutherford, NJ, just ten miles outside of NYC. All products are manufactured in-house, and Todd Shelton does not wholesale, nor are Todd Shelton items sold in stores. Since its founding in 2002, all Todd Shelton garments have been and still are sold direct-to-customer through the brand’s e-commerce store.
Todd Shelton American made jeans for men currently are available in two denim options; Pro Original Denim, and Pro Soft Denim. Pro Original Denim jeans are the best selling options and are popular with men who like the feel and fit of sturdy denim. Pro Soft Denim jeans are made of soft, lightweight denim and are favored by men who dress for comfort.
Todd Shelton always prioritizes long-term customer relationships and personal customer service. The brand’s in-house factory creates the flexibility to offer industry-leading size and fit options. Take a short Fit Survey now and receive a personalized fit recommendation from the Todd Shelton NJ team: https://toddshelton.com/fit-recommendation?
American Made Jeans: A Made in USA Source List
Did we miss your favorite American made jeans brand? Let us know in the comments below! We updated this list frequently, so please check back!
- 3×1 jeans for men and women are designed in SOHO, NYC and made in the USA.
- Agave Denim jeans for men are made in Los Angeles, California from premium denim.
- All American Clothing Co. is a retailer and manufacturer of made in the USA jeans. All American's own brand of jeans for men is American made from materials to labor. Women's jeans also available.
- Aviator jeans for men and women are made in Los Angeles.
- Bldwn Denim jeans come in many styles and colors for men and for women.
- Billiam Jeans custom tailored denim jeans for men are made in South Carolina.
- Black & Denim premium selvage denim jeans for men are handmade in the USA
- Bluer Denim dark denim tailored jeans for men and women are 100% American made in North Carolina.
- Brave Star Selvage selvaged denim jeans for men are available in skinny and straight leg styles, made in Los Angeles.
- Buddy's Jeans tough, comfortable, and affordable jeans for men, made in the USA
- Bullet Blues designer jeans in styles for men and women are manufactured entirely in the USA. From cotton yarns to dying and finishing to production, all of their manufacturing is done domestically. The company was named to honor the bravery of the American Soldiers fighting at Normandy in World War II.
- CJ by Cookie Johnson is a denim brand for women that offers on-trend colors, washes, textures, and prints. Not all styles are made in USA, so check labels!
- Crawford Denim jeans for women and men are handcrafted in California.
- Dearborn Denim is dedicated to making denim jeans for men and women that are affordable, that fit well and that are made from start to finish from USA made components. There is no middle man, so prices for American made denim start at $49! Dearborn Denim jeans stretch, but don't stretch out.
- Detroit Denim Co. jeans in styles for both men and women are handmade in Detroit from raw US sourced denim and materials.
- Diamond Gusset manufactures affordable jeans for men and women in the USA.
- Ely Cattleman affordable jeans for men are made in the USA.
- FRAME manufactures luxury fashion jeans for men and women in Los Angeles.
- Freenote Cloth jeans for men are made in the USA from Japanese sourced denim.
- Genetic Los Angeles jeans for women are made in Los Angeles and are available in various styles and fabrics.
- Ginew is a Native American own denim jean company that offers jeans for men
- Gustin jeans for men are made to order in California.
- HARDENCO, also known as Hartford Denim Co., men's jeans are handmade in Hartford, Connecticut.
- imogene + willis premium denim jeans for men and women come in multiple styles and are made in USA from American sourced fabric.
- James Jeans jeans for women are American made and are available in multiple styles. Curvy and maternity sizes available.
- Karen Kane offers great fitting denim jeans for women that hit all the right places. There are so many styles from which to choose too. From twill jeans to capri, boot cut, skinny and denim leggings, you're sure to find a pair you'll love. Available in plus sizes too. Also available on Amazon.
- L.C. King Manufacturing Co. has been manufacturing jeans for men in the USA since 1913, including the well known Pointer Brand jeans.
- Robin's Jean luxury designer jeans are available in sizes and styles for men and women.
- Schaefer Outfitter jeans for men and women are handcrafted in the USA.
- Siwy Jeans caters to women who like wearing jeans with whimsical style elements. You can find jean shorts, cropped denim and skinny jeans from this line.
- Tellason jeans for men are cut and sewn in California from Japanese selvage denim
- Texas Jeans affordable, durable jeans for men
- Todd Shelton American made jeans for men are designed and manufactured in New Jersey.To get started with Todd Shelton American made jeans, take a short Fit Survey and receive a personal fit recommendation from the Todd Shelton NJ team:https://toddshelton.com/fit-recommendation?navigation Learn more about Todd Shelton jeans for men at the top of this post.
Made in USA Jeans Retailers
- Nordstrom is a great source for premium American made jeans for men and women. Just use our pre-set links or try putting “made in USA” in the search field.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.