Jewel tones like hunter green, mustard and eggplant are in for Fall. Here are some of my favorite pieces in burgundy. I'll tell you why I love each of these American-made pieces!
- I love unique, everyday rings that go with every outfit. That's why I'm crazy about these from Nikki Baker. They come in all colors and shapes, for only $95, so have your pick! Stackable Rings, $95
- These earrings are dainty enough to wear with a dress, but fun and flirty enough to throw on with jeans. That makes them perfect for transitioning your outfit from day to night. Dana Faith Garnet Drop Hoops, $75
- A “new basic” is this set of simple earrings that stand out! Felicia Stud in Magenta by Dara Ettinger, $88
- Studded and stackable is all the rage. You'll look “foxy” with this piece from Tory Burch. Tory Burch ‘Foxhead' Studded Wrap Bracelet, $125
- I like these jeans because the dark color and stretchy fabric are slimming. You'll look skinnier just by putting them on! – J Brand Super Skinny Jeans, $176
With these simple everyday pieces, all made in the USA, you're ready to transition your wardrobe for the Fall.