Whether you are looking for a watch for yourself, or for a gift for that special someone, our latest American made Source List has you covered. We searched for the best made in USA watches and watch bands for men and women. This list includes sport watches, dress watches, and more all American made.
Made in USA Watches & Watch Bands
Please note: Most of the watches listed below are assembled in the USA from parts sourced globally. Many of the parts needed to make time pieces are not able to sourced locally.
- Detroit Watch Company watches are designed and hand-assembled in their Michigan studio. Parts are sourced from Switzerland, Germany and the USA.
- Devon luxury watches are American made. If you are looking for the most expensive made in the USA watch, you've found it. Devon watches can sell for over $20,000.
- Kobold luxury watches are built by hand in Pennsylvania. Kobold also offers handcrafted leather and canvas watch bands.
- La Mer Collections offers made in USA wrap watches that are hand built in Marina del Ray, California. Some of their watches are made with simple bright leather wraps and others are more flirty, with chain embellishments.
- Martenero watch bands are made in USA from canvas or leather. Martenero luxury watches are designed and built in USA from foreign made parts.
- Minuteman watches are hand assembled in the USA. A portion of 2018 sales is going to support Team Rubicon, a disaster response non profit.
- Oak & Oscar independent American watchmakers sell American made high quality leather watch straps.
- RGM Watch Co. creator of handcrafted and custom watches is located in Pennsylvania.
- SaraDesigns wrap watches are handcrafted in New York City.
- Shinola luxury watches for men and women are built in Detroit, Michigan. Also large selection on Amazon.
- Smith & Bradley luxury Draper watch is built at the Florida workshop.
- Vortic Watch Company American Artisan Series luxury watches are made in USA using vintage pocket watch parts and innovative American made components.
- Weiss luxury watches are built in Los Angeles, California.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Vaer is a California company that assembles most of their watches in the US. Their watches are much more affordable than most listed and the only ones I would feel comfortable wearing to my field job..
ADPT straps are nylon straps made in New York https://windupwatchshop.com/collections/adpt-straps
Pela are now doing straps for Apple watches. Made in Canada, which isn’t the USA, but at least it ain’t China… https://pelacase.com/collections/vine-eco-friendly-watch-band
My husband is really into watches so this is great information for watches and watch bands. Thanks!
These are nice watches! I just looked at my watch that I got a long time ago, and you can’t see where it was made. I want to make sure any watch I get as a gift is made in the USA, and let them know, too! I support our workers in the US by buying made in the USA as much as possible, I wish I had thought of that many years ago.
Thse watches are adorable! I love the floral one 🙂
I have a La Mer watch and I love it! I’m definitely hoping to pick up a second one, this time one with those gorgeous rose gold accents.
All of these watches are absolutely gorgeous. I would love to own any one of them! I won’t forget the name Le Mer now!
It appears only the wrap watches are made in the USA. Are any of the non-leather watches domestically made, for us vegans?
Love the incorporation of rose gold. Looks so fresh for the season!
awesome model i like all this
LOVE these watches — so cute and so many styles to choose from!