I'm pretty excited to share all the made in USA jewelry brands that we love! I've talked about taking small steps to buy made in USA goods when possible. Why not commit to making all your gift purchases made in the USA? If you're in the market for a gift for your girlfriend, mother or other female friend, here are our suggestions for American made jewelry.
American Made Jewelry That We Love
TevaJane: Nature Inspired Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewelry
TevaJane nature inspired precious metal jewelry is designed and handcrafted by skilled artisans in Tennessee. Jewelry pieces from TevaJane are all available in sterling silver and 14K gold on request. If you are looking for a unique, nature inspired jewelry gift, TevaJane offers necklaces, pendants, earrings, and bracelet. TevaJane also offers jewelry for men- cufflinks, bracelets, and pendants.
Save 15% off of TevaJane with code USALOVE
Ultimate Source List for American Made Jewelry
This list is updated frequently, so bookmark it or pin it for reference. Are we missing your favorite American made jewelry company? Let us know in the comments below!
- 1928 Jewelry vintage inspired costume jewelry is not all made in the USA, but a large selection is made in California
- Abela Designs children's jewelry is handmade in the USA
- Alex and Ani inspirational jewelry is made in Rhode Island
- A.V. Max handcrafted artisan jewelry in made in New York
- Bee Amour handcrafted jewelry for bee lovers made in Texas
- Bounkit designer jewelry is made in New York
- Carolyn Pollack western inspired American fashion jewelry is made from recycled silver in New Mexico
- Chart Metalworks custom map jewelry is handcrafted in Portland, Maine
- Danhov handcrafted diamond jewelry is made in California
- Dannijo designer fashion jewelry is made in New York
- Dev Bennett unique sterling silver jewelry is made in Massachusetts
- DiamondStuds.com designs jewelry that is handcrafted and assembled all in the USA, in Los Angeles
- Dogeared Eco friendly message jewelry is made in California
- Eco Lustre is a retailer of eco friendly American made jewelry, code USALOVE saves you 10% off at EcoLustre
- Elizabeth Cole offers intricately designed costume jewelry made in the USA. The collections are inspired by the American West and antique and vintage jewelry.
- Fenton Glass Jewelry is the largest manufacturer of glass beads, handcrafted in West Virginia.
- Grayling Jewelry necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are made in Portland, Oregon
- Hovey Lee Eco jewelry is made from recycled metals
- Kalan by Suzanne Kalan offers luxury gemstone jewelry
- Lana Jewelry simple, fine jewelry- not all pieces are American made, read labels carefully
- Lisa Hoffman fragrance jewelry is American made
- Luca + Danni bangles, necklaces and earrings are made in Rhode Island
- Nissa Jewlery is handmade in New York from vintage materials
- Nuance Jewelry is handmade in Philadelphia with vintage appeal
- Marjorie Baer Eco friendly jewelry is made in San Francisco
- Miguel Ases offers handcrafted, colorful beaded American made jewelry
- Nashelle message and initial jewelry is made in Oregon
- Revetro jewelry is made from recycled glass in California
- SN Queen specializes in handmade diamond jewelry that is infused with a vintage perspective.
- TevaJane nature themed handcrafted precious metal jewelry, made in Tennessee See photos and promo code above
- Uneek jewelry designs and manufacturers diamond jewelry in Los Angeles and uses only fair trade certified diamonds.
- Wendell August Upcycled Collection of jewelry is made in Pennsylvania from the metal scraps left over from the creation of Wendell August Forge giftware pieces.
Don't Miss Our other Jewelry Source Guides!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.