I'm pretty excited to share all the made in USA jewelry brands that we love! I've talked about taking small steps to buy made in USA goods when possible. Why not commit to making all your gift purchases made in the USA? If you're in the market for a gift for your girlfriend, mother, or your BFFs, here are our suggestions for the best American-made jewelry.
American Made Jewelry: The Source List
This list is updated frequently, so bookmark it or pin it for reference. Are we missing your favorite American-made jewelry company? Let us know in the comments below!
- 1928 Jewelry vintage-inspired costume jewelry is not all made in the USA, but a large selection is made in California
- Alex and Ani inspirational jewelry is made in Rhode Island
- A.V. Max handcrafted artisan jewelry is made in New York
- Bee Amour handcrafted jewelry for bee lovers made in Texas
- Bounkit designer modern bespoke jewelry is made in New York
- Buckaroo Bling classy western-inspired jewelry features high-quality US & Mexico mined turquoise and Montana deer leather. Take 15% off your Buckaroo Bling purchase with discount code USALOVE. No expiration date. Discount applies to anything except DIY jewelry kits.
- Carolyn Pollack western inspired American fashion jewelry is made from recycled silver in New Mexico
- Chart Metalworks custom map jewelry is handcrafted in Portland, Maine
- Ciner vintage-inspired, hand-crafted costume jewelry is made in New York City.
- Danhov handcrafted diamond jewelry is made in California
- Dannijo designer fashion jewelry is made in New York
- DiamondStuds.com designs jewelry that is handcrafted and assembled all in the USA, in Los Angeles
- Dogeared Eco-friendly message jewelry is made in California
- Elizabeth Cole offers intricately designed costume jewelry made in the USA. The collections are inspired by the American West and antique and vintage jewelry.
- Fenton Glass Jewelry is the largest manufacturer of glass beads, handcrafted in West Virginia.
- Grayling jewelry is handcrafted and sustainably sourced. Most of their necklaces, bracelets, and earrings are made in Portland, Oregon.
- Hello Adorn handcrafted fine jewelry is made in Wisconsin.
- Hollamama modern Hamsa hand inspired jewelry and accessories for women, mothers and children is made in the USA.
- HUSH HUSH Jewelry is uniquely designed jewelry that is made in the USA from recycled metal. The gems are 100% lab grown and all packaging is environmentally friendly. Theses talisman pieces have subtle activist messages.
- James Avery Artisan Jewelry charms, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and more are all made in Texas. They have a large selection of Faith jewelry.
- John Medeiros™ Jewelry Collections affordable, classic jewelry is handcrafted in Rhode Island.
- Kalan by Suzanne Kalan offers luxury gemstone jewelry
- Katia Designs spiritual jewelry is meant to inspire. All pieces are hand assembled in their South Florida studio. The necklace designs are a US Certified Patented invention that allows a necklace to be worn in many ways.
- Lana Jewelry simple, fine jewelry- not all pieces are American made, read labels carefully
- Luca + Danni bangles, necklaces, and earrings are made in Rhode Island
- Marjorie Baer Eco-friendly jewelry is made in San Francisco
- Michael Michaud nature-inspired botanical jewelry is handcrafted in New York.
- Miguel Ases offers handcrafted, colorful beaded American made jewelry
- Nashelle message and initial jewelry is made in Oregon
- Nissa Jewelry is handmade in New York from vintage materials
- Nuance Jewelry is handmade in Philadelphia with vintage appeal
- Rachel Marie Designs is handmade in Michigan and free of lead and nickel.
- Revetro jewelry is made from recycled glass in California
- Silver Forest handcrafted jewelry is wearable art made in Vermont.
- Sloane Jewelry Design is made in Indianapolis, Indiana. The maker, named Sloan, uses Argentium Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Filled and Rose Gold Filled wire, and sheet metal. You won’t have to worry about tarnishing or flaking. All of Sloane's jewelry is affordable and made to last forever.
- SN Queen specializes in handmade diamond jewelry that is infused with a vintage perspective.
- The Giving Keys makes hand-stamped jewelry in Los Angeles, California. Choose a word you need, then pass it on to someone who needs it more. The company is also helping to end homelessness through employment.
- Uneek jewelry designs and manufacturers diamond jewelry in Los Angeles and uses only fair trade certified diamonds.
- Wayward Fringe unique hand beaded jewelry is designed and made in New York.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Cover and pinable image: Buckaroo Bling
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!