I must confess: I thought it was going to be hard to find American made men's swimwear. How wrong I was! I ended up finding many great made in the USA men's swimwear options, in every style. Here is what I found.
Don't miss our American Made Swimsuits for Women Ultimate Source Guide and our American Made Kids' Swimwear & Swim Accessories for Children of Ages source guide for more made in USA beach apparel suggestions!
Made in USA Men's Swimwear: A Source Guide
- Birdwell Beach Britches has been making board shorts since 1961, when surf wear first became popular. Today, Birdwell Beach Britches is fourth generation family owned and operated. Each pair of britches is handcrafted in the USA. Boy's sizes available too.
- CoolTan swimwear was created to eliminate tan lines! Made from Microsol, a light weight fabric that is equivalent to a medium SPF, skin tans right through a CoolTan swimsuit.
- Katin manufactures some of their vintage inspired board swim shorts in California.
- Mangrove Monkey custom board shorts are American Made.
- O'Connell's brass closure swim trunks are made in USA. Note: not all O'Connell's items are American made.
- Parke and Ronen luxury bikini trunks in solid or prints are made in the USA.
- Sauvage has been manufacturing luxury swimwear for men and women in San Diego, California since 1985. From board shorts to swimming briefs, the Sauvage mens line has a suit in every style.
- Savage Swim offers man shorties in solid and patterns, handmade in the USA.
- XELOS long length board shorts are made in California.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.