A good pair of sunglasses can make all the difference! There are numerous options for American made eyewear. Here's a source list with all the options for made in USA sunglasses and prescription glasses. This list is constantly being updated so check back often!
Made In USA Sunglasses & Eyewear: The Ultimate Source List
- Allen Edmonds offers a selection of American made Randolph Engineering sunglasses.
- AO Eyewear original aviator glasses are made in Massachusetts. The frames are American made and the lensdes are imported.
- Arc-Iris wood made in USA sunglasses are designed and handmade in America.
- Charlie V. wrap around sport sunglasses are American made.
- Dom Vetro luxury artisanal sunglasses are handcrafted in LA.
- Drift designer eyewear is made from hardwood in Chicago, Illinois.
- Fatheadz makes select styles of their sunglasses frames and lenses in the USA. They specialize in oversized eyewear and sunglasses for wide heads.
- FramesDirect.com, and online retailer of eyeglasses and sunglasses, offers a selection of made in USA eyewear.
- Gatorz is known for wrap around made in USA sunglasses.
- Liquid makes polarized and photochromatic transitional sunglasses popular for skydiving, motorcycle riding, and the military. Their seamless, durable frame to lense design is made in Yuma, Arizona.
- Lowercase sunglasses and optical frames are handcrafted in New York City.
- Nordstrom offers a selection of made in the USA sunglasses for men and women by Oakley and Shwood. Read labels carefully!
- Parkman handcrafted sunglasses are American made.
- Randolph Engineering sunglasses are handcrafted in 200+ steps in Massachusetts, USA. The company started in 1972 and in the late 1970’s Randolph Engineering started manufacturing Mil-Spec Aviator sunglasses for the United States Air Force as a subcontractor producing in excess of 200,000 sunglasses annually.
- Shwood sunglasses for men and women are handcrafted in Portland, Oregon.
- Shuron has been producing glasses in the US since 1865 and sell the same sunglasses frames that were supplied to the US Army and US Air Force during WWII. It doesn’t get more patriotic than that.
- Sires wooden eyewear is handcrafted in Los Angeles.
- Solar Bat sport sunglasses are American made.
- Spectaculars designer eyeglasses and sunglasses are handcrafted in the USA.
- State Optical Co. luxury eyewear is handcrafted in Chicago, Illinois.
- Visonworks central lab and distribution facility located in Schertz, Texas uses robotics & other state- of-the-art optical-processing equipment to fill the needs of their stores when the lens requirements or product exceed the capabilities of in- store lab processing. Visionworks has five central labs, including three in Texas (also distribution centers), two in New York, and one in Pennsylvania. Visionworks employs a total of over 2,000 people who work in the five labs and two distribution centers. Read our review here.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here
Pin this list so you can check back for updates and share later.
Disclosure: USA Love List received some products in this post unconditionally for review purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made.