Time to get tan! There is a market full of bronzing products. Bronzer is a multi-tasking product with multiple choices. We have a list of the best face bronzers to help you pick the right one or ones for you. Every one is high quality and American made.
Don't miss our ultimate source list of made in the USA beauty products for more American made suggestions!
Types of Face Bronzers and When to Use Them
Matte bronzers, best for:
- Contouring, see Face Contouring Tips- Beginners Basics
- Aging skin, see How to Make Jowls Less Noticeable
- Adding a natural tan look to your complexion, see Sunless Tanning Tips: Choose American Made Self Tanners You Can Trust
Bronzers with shimmer, best for:
- Adding radiance
Sheer bronzers, best for:
- Using as a blush
Four Of The Best Face Bronzers (American Made Makeup)
- St. Tropez by Rejuva Minerals is a matte pressed powder made perfect to contour. It adds a subtle shade for a gorgeous natural makeup look or can contour with deep definition. It is a natural product that provides a pro-like pay off.
- Hoola by Benefit is a deep matte bronzer with intense pigment; a little goes a long way. If applied lightly, this doubles nicely as a blush.
- Flower Cosmetics Glow Baby Glow Bronzer & Blush Duo is sheer and buildable. The blush is nice to add a wash of color all in one compact.
- Stila Carribean Dream Bronzer Duo is a water based liquid glow bronzer that leaves skin with a sunkissed smooth look.
Using bronzer is an easy way to wake up your face with a little glow.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored, which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.