Is there a friend or family member on your gift list who is always baking? We've collected a list American made ideas for gifts for people who love to bake. Whether you are looking for a few baking items to add to a gift basket, or for the item to splurge on, we have the best suggestions here for you. Everything here is Made in the USA.
Made in the USA Gifts for People Who Love to Bake
Liberty Tabletop, the only manufacturer of made in the USA silverware, now also offers a selection of made in the USA high quality kitchen products. If you are looking for a wedding gift, holiday gifts, birthday gift, or something for yourself, check out the made in USA bakeware by 360 Cookware and bakeware accessories that are offered for sale on the Liberty Tabletop website. We featured our favorite gifts for the baker items that Liberty Tabletop sells in our list by price range below.
Made in USA Gifts for the Baker: Gift Ideas in Every Price Range
Baking Gifts Under $25
- I bet your baker loves unique cookie cutter shapes. Well check out Ann Clark Cookie Cutters. These made in Vermont cookie cutters come in every shape! You can purchase cookie cutters separately, or in theme kits, like theWoodland 5 Piece Cookie Cutters Set pictured here.
- With the Alfi Bread Scorer, even novice bakers can score bread like the pros. Super stocking stuffer!
- I cannot tell you how great Bee's Wrap Bread Wrap is. Even if you aren't a baker, but love a great loaf of bread you'll enjoy using this reusable wrap. This wrap keeps your bread moist and fresh for days after you cut into it. The wrap is made of beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin. Simply use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap, create a seal, when cool the wrap holds its shape. It's a must have for anyone who spends time in the kitchen.
- Best Manufacturers, INC Wire Whip's are the only high quality whips made in the USA!
- Kimber Cakeware Batter Daddy and Batter Babies Batter Daddy and Batter Babies are a fun accessory for the cake and cupcake baker. These make great stocking stuffers!
- The Liberty Tabletop Liberty Spatula Set is made in the USA and includes 4 silicone headed pieces that are heat resistant up to 500 degrees.
- Every baker needs a durable, high quality rolling pin! Also available from Liberty Tabletop is the Large Rolling Pin made in the USA crafted from solid maple wood.
- Made in New York, the Wood Pastry Board by Catskill Craftsmen is the tool to aid every baker in creating the perfect crust.
- Fancy bundt pans, cookie sheets, bread pans and more! Heavy duty Nordic Ware has it all, made in Minnesota.
Baking Gifts Under $100
- 360 Cookware is known for American made pots and pans, but there is also a line of 360 Cookware made in USA bakeware. Liberty Tabletop offers a large selection of 360 Cookware bakeware items that would be a gift that your baker will treasure. They will never have to buy another bake pan again! 360 Cookware offers a lifetime warranty.
- Beehive Handmade Quotes Measuring Spoons are made in the USA cast in zinc. These original measuring spoons are sure to be a family heirloom. 10% off Beehive Handmade with discount code USALOVE. No expiration.
- Crosby & Taylor handcrafted American pewter measuring cups are sure to be a treasured addition to any bakers kitchen. There are many styles to choose from and each 4 piece set is hand-cast and hand-finished in Eugene, Oregon. They are lead-free, food-safe and meant to be used and enjoyed every day.
Baking Gifts Over $100
- The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is made in Ohio. It comes in so many colors. One is sure to be the star the kitchen of the baker on your list.
- For the baker that has everything, get them the made in the USA Country Living Grain Mill so that they can grind their own grain!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
LOVE THIS LIST?
Honestly, you're going to love these too:
Made in USA Kitchenware: The Ultimate Source List
American Made Appliances You Can Trust
Homemade White Bread Recipe using a KitchenAid Stand Mixer
American Made Cast Iron Recipes We Love