This USA Love List Source List is a long one, and I am sure it will be getting longer!
Kitchenware is a category that covers tools, utensils, appliances, dishes, and cookware that can be used in the process of preparing and serving food. Everyone has and needs kitchenware items. The next time you are ready to replace your cookware, bakeware, dishes, or kitchen utensils, be sure you check this list first so you can make that purchase an American made one!
These items also make great gifts. Bookmark this list of made in USA kitchenware so you can easily find it when you need to purchase a wedding, bridal shower, anniversary, birthday or holiday gift.
Made in USA Kitchenware
Handcrafted in the USA Cookware & Bakeware: 360 Cookware
The Team at 360 Cookware knows that you want to be an exceptional home chef. In order to do that, you need the best cookware to help to create meals your family and friends will love. A home chef's biggest challenge is that the cookware that is being used is inefficient and worn out. Poor cookware leads to cooking frustrations. 360 Cookware believes that your kitchen is the best restaurant in town, so it needs to be equipped with the best tools. They understand how much joy cooking brings, and how good it feels when someone asks for more, which is why over 60,000 kitchens just like yours have been equipped with high quality heirloom cookware.
360 Cookware is designed with technology that allows for healthy vapor cooking, which heats food faster and at lower temperatures. Vapor cooking locks in flavor and nutrients eliminating the need for added oils or fats. They aim to provide customers with a unique cooking experience. All 360 Cookware heirloom quality bakeware and cookware products are manufactured in one of the country’s leading sustainable cookware factories. 360 Cookware products are handcrafted in the USA with T-304 Surgical Grade Stainless Steel and are free of any harmful coatings like PTFE.
Take 20% off 360 Cookware with discount code USALOVE. No expiration. One use per customer.
American Made Flatware and More Kitchenware Items: Liberty Tabletop
Manufactured in New York by Sherrill Manufacturing, Liberty Tabletop is the only silverware made solely in the USA. Liberty Tabletop made in USA stainless steel flatware is made from domestically sourced steel that is 8 to 10 percent nickel and 16 to 18 percent chromium. Unlike stainless steel used in foreign flatware manufacturing, Liberty Tabletop guarantees that the metal mix in their stainless steel does NOT contain lead, mercury, or any other toxic metals that we don’t want in our mouths. Liberty Tabletop flatware is available in a variety of patterns and is sure to be used for generations.
Liberty Tabletop has partnered with several other USA made brands to offer you everything you need for your tabletop, kitchen and beyond! Whether you are looking for made in USA dishes, glasses, silverware, cookware or bakeware, the Liberty Tabletop online store has it all, made in the USA.
Made in USA Kitchenware: The Ultimate Source List
If we missed your favorite made in USA kitchenware manufacturer, let us know in the comments. This list is frequently updated.
Made in the USA Bakeware & Cookware
- 360 Cookware stainless steel Eco friendly cookware and bakeware is made in Wisconsin. 360 Cookware is a small, family-owned company that is focused on one thing and one thing only—making heirloom quality cookware and bakeware in the most ethical and environmental manner possible. Learn more about 360 Cookware made in USA kitchenware at the top of this article.
Made in USA Kitchenware Deal: Save 20% on your 360 Cookware order with promo code USALOVE.
Don't miss our source lists for American made pots and pans and made in USA baking pans and baking dishes.
- All-Clad cookware and ovenware is made in Pennsylvania. Visit the All-Clad Amazon store.
- American Kitchen stainless steel, non stick, and cast iron cookware is made in Wisconsin. Visit the American Kitchen Amazon store.
- Anchor Hocking glass bakeware, servingware, and drinkware is made in the USA.
- Bakers Edge brownie pan, lasagna pan and muffin pan are all American made.
- Duparquet Copper Cookware is handmade in Rhode Island.
- Finex cast iron cookware is handcrafted in Portland, Oregon.
- G&S Metal Products Company manufactures metal bakeware lines OvenStuff, EZ Baker, Signature, Preferred and more in Ohio. Visit the G&S Metal Products Company Amazon store.
- Heritage Steel 5 ply stainless steel cookware is made in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Lodge cast iron cookware is made in Tennessee. Note: Lodges enameled pieces are NOT American made. Visit the Lodge Amazon store.
- Nordic Ware bakeware has been made in the USA since 1946. Note: Not all Nordic Ware products are American made, but most of their bakeware is. Visit the Nordic Ware Amazon shop.
- Pyrex manufactures glass bakeware. Shop Pyrex at Walmart.
- USA Pan manufactures cookware and bakeware in the USA. Visit the USA Pan Amazon shop.
Made in USA Dishware
- Annieglass glass dishware and servingware is handcrafted in California.
- Bauer Pottery dishware and serving ware is handmade in California. Starting in 1878, the company gained success producing a variety of utilitarian pieces for direct sale and to other manufacturers and distillers. Bauer Pottery continues to captivate antique collectors across the country manufacturing replicas of original Bauer designs, in many original and new colors. The pieces are stunning, simple, and sleek. They make a great wedding, housewarming, birthday, or holiday gift that supports jobs in the USA.
- Becky Pottery ceramic mugs, plates, bowls and platters are made in Maine.
- Bennington Potters stoneware pottery dinnerware, mugs and more are handmade in Bennington, Vermont.
- Chinet disposable dishware is made in Kansas. Visit the Chinet Amazon shop.
- Correlle dishware is made in Corning, New York.
- Dock 6 Pottery dishware, casserole dishes and more are made in Minnesota.
- Emerson Creek Pottery dishware, bakeware and servingware is made in Virgina.
- Fiesta colorful place settings, bakeware, and serving ware, made in West Virginia. Fiesta Dinnerware is known for its fun mix and match colors – 15 in all! What's great about these dishes is that they are durable; have a 5-year chip resistant warranty, and are microwavable, dishwasher safe, and oven-proof.
- hanselmann pottery has been making hand thrown stoneware for the home and table in the New Mexico since 1970. This pottery is really special. You can tell right when you touch it. It's both delicate and sturdy at the same time. I love how the style of hanselmann pottery can pair well with other dishware collections in a way that makes it stand out but also works to complement the other pieces on the dinner table. It's the perfect table top addition to your collections.
- HF Coors manufactures dishware and servingware for home and commercial use in Arizona.
- SeaGlass recycled glass dishware is made in the USA and available at Vivaterra.
American Made Drinkware
- Libbey glassware is made in Ohio. Visit the Libbey Amazon shop.
- Smile Drinkware USA Dolly Mama tumblers and Patriotic tumblers are made in America. Visit the Smile Drinkware USA Amazon shop.
- Tervis tumblers are made in Florida Please Note: stainless steel tumblers are not American made
Made in USA Silverware
- Liberty Tabletop high quality stainless steel flatware is made in New York Learn more about Liberty Tabletop American made flatware at the top of this post!
Made in USA Servingware
- American Heirloom Inc. cutting boards, cake stands and more are made in Brooklyn, New York.
- American Stonecraft stone food slabs are made in Massachusetts from field stones sourced from all over New England.
- Calibowl no spill dip, soup and serving bowls are perfect for toddlers and made in the USA.
- Holland Bowl Mill wooden serving bowls and food preparation bowls are made in Michigan. The process used to create its hand-fashioned bowls is the same method used for over one hundred years and takes nearly a month to complete. The Holland Bowl Mill crafts its bowls from American hardwoods including Cherry, Walnut, Beech, Hard Maple, and Red Oak, using timber harvested from forests throughout Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio.
- Port Living Company concrete shakers and tabletop accessories are made in South Carolina .
- The Great Alaskan Bowl Company wooden serving and soup bowls are handmade in Alaska.
American Made Small Appliances
Don't miss our source list of made in USA kitchen appliances and household appliances.
- Blendtec blenders are made in Utah Get Jill's Vegan Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal (made with a Blendtec) recipe here. Visit the Blendtec Amazon shop.
- C. Palmer waffle irons, pizzelle irons, ravioli molds and more, made in Pennsylvania
- Champion Juicer commercial and home use juicers are made in California. Learn how my family uses the Champion juicer to make apple cider here. Visit the Champion Juicer Amazon shop.
- KitchenAid stand mixers are manufactured in Ohio. Visit the KitchenAid Amazon store.
- Vitamix high performance blenders are manufactured in the USA. Shop the Vitamix Amazon store.
American Made Utensils/Gadgets
Don't miss our source list of made in USA kitchen utensils, and our list of best Made in USA measuring cups and measuring spoons and kitchen knives made in USA.
- Alfi high performance kitchen knives are made in USA.
- Ann Clark Ltd cookie cutters come in all shapes and sizes and are made in Vermont. See how my kiddo's and I make Halloween cookies with Ann Clark cookie cutters here. Visit the Ann Clark Ltd Amazon shop.
- Beehive Handmade kitchen gadgets- measuring cups, serving utensils, and more are made in Rhode Island,
- Crosby & Taylor handcrafted pewter measuring spoons and more are made in Oregon.
- Cutco knives are made in New York.
- Dexter-Russell knives are made in Massachusetts. Visit the Dexter-Russell Amazon store.
- Dexas cutting boards are made in Texas. Visit the Dexas Amazon store.
- Epicurean kitchen utensils and cutting boards are made in Minnesota. Visit the Epicurean Amazon shop.
- Fletcher's Mill kitchen utensils and pepper mills, rolling pins and more are made in Maine.
- Lamson fine cutlery and kitchen tools are made in Massachusetts.
- Unicorn pepper mills are made in Massachusetts with parts made in the USA and Italy.
- Warther Cutlery knives have been hand crafted in Ohio for over 100 years.
- Whetstone Woodenware hand crafts rolling pins, spoons, spatulas, and much more in Indiana. The Food Network recently ranked Whetstone's wooden French rolling pin as its favorite rolling pin!
- Zeroll Co. manufactures several lines of ice cream scoops in Florida.
Retailers With a Selection of Made in USA Kitchenware Products
- Vivaterra offers a selection of American made Eco friendly kitchenware products including dishware, and servingware.
- Joss & Main has a large selection of made in USA items including dishware, wine and champagne glasses and kitchen gadgets.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!
Not sure if I trust the list, since you listed All Clad as American made. They started making a lot of their cookware in China years ago. And I have read on product descriptions that they’re material is often sourced from there is well. I really wish there was a law that companies had to show where each of there products are manufactured & materials sourced from too! I have a lot of Le Creuset pans & assumed all of there items are made in France! Nope was in a store & they informed me that all of there ceramics, stoneware & utensils are made in China. I don’t buy out China for all items but do not want items that come in contact with my food or mouth because of their lack of environmental controls. Seriously! When you find lead & other dangerous materials in children’s toys & pet food from there why would you trust them not to use these in other products?
Greetings to you ,
Please respond to my inquiry regarding your Utensils that I saw online.
We want to buy from your company and would ask if we can be provided with a catalog on what you carry or product pictures for checking.
And also advice on the form of payment you accept.
Great Article, could use a refresh though.
Are you able to find any silicone or rubber spatulas made un usa?
So when I clicked on Nordic Ware Amazon shop and clicked on my product, small cookie scoop, the country of origin says China?? Can you help me understand how this product is made in the USA?
The Nordic Ware cookie scoop is not made in the USA. Only Nordic Ware BAKEWARE is which is pans, cookie sheets. Sorry for the confusion.
Thank you for this list. I have realized that in my research most dish ware, cook ware, and so on that is sourced from China is not regulated for lead and other toxic materials. The only way we can beat communism which they use slavery today is through purchasing in USA only .
I purchased from liberty for silverware it’s amazing they source their metals from USA only
This is a great list, and I’m happy to say that several of those brands are represented in my kitchen. I find that Made-in-the-USA kitchen tools and gadgets are particularly hard to find, at least at a price point I can afford. Your list will help the next time I’m looking for something. Thanks, as always!
Youre doing a great job, by manufacturing the best knives ware. I also own a brand new online knives store. https://damascusknivesmaker.com/ . hope you like my handmade products for kitchen and multipurpose knives. 😀
I would love to see a list for kitchen/cooking basics, such as measuring spoons, dry measuring cups, spatulas, etc.
Great List! I’m looking for stainless steal mixing bowls, stainless stea kitchen utensils and stainless steal colanders made in the US using US stainless steal. Does anyone know where I might find them?
Thank you for the list. Keep it growing.
Thank you for this resource list. My goal going forward is to purchase all American made items, no matter the extra cost and effort. If this means I purchase less, so be it. But as long as enough people start buying local (that is within our borders), the price differences will equal out with items made overseas, It’s our duty as Americans to support our fellow citizens! That said, I’m looking for glass storage containers with lids. Does anybody have a good resource? Thank you so much!
I believe Anchor Hocking sells glass containers with plastic lids.
Vitamix is using China made motors now I hear
Thank you Nathalie! I found them! Now I’m searching for a US made ceramic travel mug. It’s so disappointing how all of the major companies that make them are in China. Ceramic travel mugs are child’s play to make. Shame on those companies for going to CHINA!…to make such a simple item. ugh.
Ela for President!!!!- your statement above was LONG overdo, and right ON THE MONEY! We ALL need to start opening up our wallets/purses and FORGET ABOUT “how much does it cost” question when it comes to buying American made goods from American made people! There are STILL people who don’t seem to care about where their stuff comes from – “oh it’s all made in China- so who cares if it does” attitude is not just wrong but one reason why so many American companies are gone! It’s the modern way of thinking. I’ve been browsing this site and list for EVERYTHING American made- keep the dollar here AND the manufacturing HERE! I’m in process of changing my wardrobe to Made in USA!- shoes to pants/shirts, & so far DOING PRETTY GOOD! Found some good info on bicycle stuff.- ABOUT time. Seems this site covers ALL the BASES!- I’m sure there’s more stuff out there, in American Made land! BTW- Anchor Hocking is a great glass storage company I have lots of their stuff. My fave shoes are SAS shoe, bags are Tough Traveler, still not done….,.,., The more we ALL buy from American made, the BETTER we will all be!
Haha. Right on Henry! You’re getting it done and truly walking the walk. I’m slowly getting there. I’m so happy to find my kindred spirits/ patriots in here. This blog is a gift.
I agree Henry. I have a child in the military and I’m dumbfounded how American’s continue to finance China’s growing military might. It doesn’t matter to me how much I have to pay as long as it’s made in America! If I can’t find it made in the USA, I’m not buying it. I will go without. Currently looking for a pair of tongs with silicone tips. Can’t find them made in the US anywhere. Bummer.
I have been looking into the same thing
So far I have found Arkansas Glass Company, 1790 Glassware, and Anchor Hocking
Rubbermaid is made in the USA but their food storage is Tritan, not glass
Along with the environment, it is also important to save water. Happy to know that organic cotton uses less water. Learned about this from this blog. Quite useful information shared by you, All Cotton and Linen. Bring home our range of natural and organic household essentials – Cotton Bedsheet sets, Organic Cotton Waffle Throw Blankets, Reusable Dish Cloths, Buffalo Plaid Kitchen Towel, Mesh Bags, Reusable Muslin Bags.
Lamsonproducts.com has great kitchen tools, made in Massachusetts
I was just online “window shopping” Williams Sonoma, thinking of getting a piece of cookware or two for the holidays. What an amazing list, and I want to look through these sites, it will be a big plus to be able to buy cookware “Made in USA”! Pride of workmanship!
Be careful, I was just looking at some kitchen utensils and they were all made in CHINA
I have been buying USA-made for years, and yes, it really does last longer and wear better than cheaper goods made overseas.
One US producer to add for table top goods is Bennington Potters, all dishes, mugs and bakeware are handmade in Bennington VT. Their dishes and bakeware are simply gorgeous and definitely become an heirloom.
Thank you! I added Bennington Potters to our list. 🙂
I appreciate your efforts. It’s hard to find things not made in China. You actually linked to this.
Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
Vitamix motors are made in China.
We offer a very neat 3M product that keeps your kitchen towels on the oven handle bar.
Get a Grip non-slip towel bar adhesives were designed and invented by a mom and are manufactured in Bolingbrook, Illinois.
They really do keep your towel on the bar. Order them directly from their website at http://www.motherofinnovation.com
Buck Knives in Post Falls Idaho makes wonderful kitchen cutlery. https://www.buckknives.com/knives/cutlery/
I am in the market for some new stainless steel cookware and became disgruntled by all the products made in China. Unfortunately, I found that the Cephalon stainless steel cookware is now made in China. They said their aluminum cookware is still made in the USA. Other brands of cookware made in the USA is the “Made In” brand and “USA pan” both of which are 5 ply.
Be careful with the Made In brand. They having been moving more product to overseas factories and it’s hared to distinguish what items are actually still made in the USA.
another website that sells
made in the USA kitchenware
Don’t forget Corelle under dishware. It is still made in Corning NY. http://www.corelle.com
Just wanted to say thank you so much! I made my wedding registry out of all made in USA items from your list! So happy and excited to be able to find great quality items so easily using your list.
This is a great list, and now I want to trade all my stuff in for American made cookware!
It is good to know brands I’ve heard of before that I can choose which are made in the USA. I’m delighted to find out about Behive Handmade, so adorable, it would be nice to include some of these in a gift basket! I’m checking out their site right now!
This is a wonderful list. Remember that for any manufacturing to be done in the USA we the people need to support it! That many time means that the process takes effort. You/we have to search and be patient and not buy the first thing we see on the shelf or on a web site. We also must ask for those made in the USA products when we shop local. God bless the USA and it’s people.
These kitchenware is just fantastic and thank you sharing this blog.
Graniteware – made in Terre Haute, IN – “speckled” enamel-coated cookware/bakeware, plus some dishware.
sorry, forgot their website: http://graniteware.com/
I didn’t see Hammer Stahl listed under cookware – they manufacture stainless steel cookware in Clarksville, TN sold on their website and Amazon. They use 316ti stainless, versus the more typical 304, in order to achieve what they say is “the most inert, stable, and hypoallergenic cooking surface available.” They provide a lot of additional info on their site to support why to choose their brand. https://www.heritagesteel.us/about.html I was searching for new safe and healthy cookware to buy and they came across my radar.
Added them, thank you!
So many brands I’ll have to look for next time we need a piece for the kitchen. I didn’t know about the lead in some stainless steel.
Don’t forget RADA CUTLERY! Made in the USA, great price, great quality!
I love what you have done. I do have a problem that each link seems to take me to Amazon. Amazon sells knock-offs so I copy and pasted the name in a new search to find that companies own website. That way you know that an item was truly made by them.
I didn’t know there was any silverware still made in the USA. I’ll have to check them out. Does Snapware count as kitchenware? I don’t see it on this list, but I have a set of Snapware from Costco that is made in USA.
I love cookware/kitchenware of all sorts, so thanks for this list! I’ll be checking them out.
This is an amazing list! It must have taken a while to compile – wow!!! I’m happily surprised to see how many companies have these products made in USA. This is where I need to stock up for tableware for the holidays!
The classic American Hypocrisy:
NEARLY ALL GO STRAIGHT TO AMAZON!
I take issue. Do I hunt for/buy as much as possible Made In USA merchandise? Yes. But how did we end up in this mess? Amazon is the head of the zit known as American Greed, Shortsightedness, and the Religion we have made of “Polite” Conversation under the guise of “Communication; i.e., Perpetual Evasion with regards to Reality, any true demand of Dignity to be demonstrated rather than falsely self-credentialed…
This looks like an awesome list of kitchenware made in the USA.
Yes love this list! Thank you.
I love to hear it, Karen! We appreciate your kind words. If you are on Facebook, search for the group called “I Try To Buy American”. A bunch of us are starting to share ideas there.