Do you have out of town friends or family visiting for summer vacation? Will you be ready? Well here are seven tips and American made home products to help you prepare, so you definitely will be.
Preparing for Houseguests with These 6 Tips
1. Have new bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths ready for your guests. I use my bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes until they pretty much fall apart, which would make them embarrassing for guests to see, never mind use. Freshee's 10 Piece Towel Set includes made in USA hand towels, wash clothes, bath towels, and floor mats– everything that your guest will need. These luxury towels are hotel quality, so they will really leave an impression!
2. Impress your guests with hotel quality luxury bedding. Authenticity50 luxury sheets are 100% made in the USA from seed to stitch. Authenticity 50 sheets are clean, crisp, and breathable. Your guests are sure to have a fabulous night's sleep! Authenticity50 and other luxury bedding brands are featured in our source list of American made bedding.
4. Got pillows? Make sure you have enough pillows for all of your guests. Also, a guest full/queen size bed should have four pillows. Fieldcrest Luxury Down Pillows are made in the USA and can be found at Amazon and Target. Don't miss our source list for made in USA pillows for other pillow brand options.
5. If the guest room floor isn't carpeted, make sure there are throw rugs on both sides of the guest bed. Check out our source list of Made in USA Area Rugs, Deco Rugs, Floor Mats, and Carpeting and purchase American made rugs to keep your guest's tootsies warm.
6. Have Wrinkle Wiz on hand. Your guest's clothes will be wrinkly from being packed. Have some made in USA Wrinkle Wiz on hand in the guest room so guests can get rid of wrinkles and refresh their clothes when unpacking. Wrinkle Wiz can be found at Target, Walmart, and The Container Store.
7. Stock up on convenient desserts. With houseguests also comes more cooking and meal preparation. Lessen the work in the kitchen and stock up on convenient already made desserts. My favorite already prepared desserts are The Piping Gourmet's Whoopie Pies, and Mad Minis ice cream sandwiches. The Piping Gourmets Whoopie Pies are vegan, GMO-free, and certified gluten-free. Both are made in the USA, of course.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Pin this list to save it for later!
Disclosure: This post is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love. Cover photo courtesy of Authenticity 50.
Thank you for the tips!
Discover speedypaper discounts and purchase essays for https://speedypaper.com/discounts little money. Lots of promotions available.
Whenever you invite someone at your home, you need to prepare the home decor as well as cook the recipes which is not possible until you prepare a complete list. In this regards, I appreciate the tips shared here that helped me a lot. I got educational assistance from http://www.essayontime.com.au website so that my study don’t get disturbed with the arrival of guests.
All of these tips are definitely terrific. I do use Scott’s Liquid Gold cleaning products also and I love them!
We don’t have a lot of houseguests, but you should see my Mom when we do. She thinks everything has to be spotless & perfect, lol. I’m more of a ‘they’re just family. They know how we live. Who are you trying to impress?’ type. Ha!
I am and thanks for these tips!