Do you have out of town friends or family visiting for the holidays? Will you be ready? Well here are seven tips and American made home products to help you prepare, so you definitely will be.
Preparing for Houseguests with These 6 Tips
1. Have new bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths ready for your guests. I use my bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes until they pretty much fall apart, which would make them embarrassing for guests to see, never mind use. Freshee's 10 Piece Towel Set includes made in USA hand towels, wash clothes, bath towels, and floor mats- everything that your guest will need. These luxury towels are hotel quality, so they will really leave an impression!
2. Impress your guests with hotel quality luxury bedding. Authenticity 50 luxury sheets are 100% made in the USA from seed to stitch. Authenticity 50 sheets are clean, crisp and breathable. Your guests are sure to have a fabulous nights sleep!
4. Got pillows? Make sure you have enough pillows for all of your guests. Also, a guest full/queen size bed should have four pillows. Fieldcrest Luxury Down Pillows are made in the USA and can be found at Amazon and Target.
5. If the guest room floor isn't carpeted, make sure there are throw rugs on both sides of the guest bed. Check out our source list of Made in USA Area Rugs, Deco Rugs, Floor Mats, and Carpeting and purchase American made rugs to keep your guest's tootsies warm.
6. Have Wrinkle Wiz on hand. Your guest's clothes will be wrinkly from being packed. Have some made in USA Wrinkle Wiz on hand in the guest room so guests can get rid of wrinkles and refresh their clothes when unpacking. Wrinkle Wiz can be found at Target, Walmart, and The Container Store.
7. Stock up on convenient desserts. With houseguests also comes more cooking and meal preparation. Lessen the work in the kitchen and stock up on convenient already made desserts. My favorite already prepared desserts are The Piping Gourmet's Whoopie Pies, and Mad Minis ice cream sandwiches. The Piping Gourmets Whoopie Pies are vegan, GMO-free, and certified gluten-free. Both are made in the USA, of course.