You have asked, and we have delivered! Over the years, requests for American made comforters, sheets, duvet covers, and other bedding items have made their way to our inboxes. It took some time, and list checking, but we have finally compiled a source list for made in the USA bedding. This is one category where you can get everything you need made in the USA. Buying American made bedding has never been easier!
Buy Bedding Made in USA
Authenticity 50: Made in USA Luxury Bedding and Bed Sheets
On the hunt for luxury bedding that is 100% made in the USA? Authenticity 50 bedding is manufactured in the USA from seed to stitch and is made from high quality, grown in California, Supima cotton. Supima cotton thread is stronger and softer than regular cotton, creating softer, more breathable bed sheets.
Authenticity 50 bedding is available in the percale weave which is longer lasting (the sheets get softer with more use), more durable, and less prone to pilling than sateen weave bedding. Authenticity 50 bedding is NOT wrinkle free, as formaldehyde is used in the process to make fabric wrinkle resistant, and EWWW, who wants to sleep wrapped in formaldehyde?
Since 2015, Authenticity 50 has been providing luxury bedding to consumers factory direct, offering consumers sheet sets, duvet sets, duvet covers, and classic pillow cases. Authenticity 50 now offers their sheet set in grey, and blue, as well as white.
Buy Bedding Made in the USA: Ultimate Bedding Source List
Don't see your favorite American made bedding company on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add it to our list!
- American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding is made by Thomaston Mills in Georgia. When you invest in American Blossom, you are supporting sustainable agricultural practices, a reinvigoration of the once thriving textile industry, local supply chains and your fellow Americans. American Blossom Lines luxury organic bedding is formaldehyde free and made from US grown organic cotton. Organic cotton farming uses untreated and non-GMO seeds, does not use any inputs for weed control, preferring to use mechanical tillage and hand weeding, is not chemically defoliated, and the majority of organic cotton is rain fed. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihood. There is always free shipping and a 2 year risk free trial when you purchase American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding. Save 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic bedding purchase now with code USALOVE.
- American Made Dorm and Home is an online retailer of sheets, comforters, accent pillows for home and dorm. American Made Dorm & Home takes pride in the fact that ALL of the comforters, duvets, shams, accent pillows, sheets, and curtains available on the company's website are made in the USA and are of better quality than made in China comparisons. American Made Dorm & Home bedding sets for dorms are available in the hard to find twin xl size and are available in patterns and colors that students love. Mills and suppliers are located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, and Massachusetts. Buy Bedding Made in USA Deal: Use promo code USALOVE for 15% off your American Made Dorm & Home order.
- Aslan is the only mattress company that offers a full 365 night trial with free returns and an Infinite Warranty on a product that is 100% made in the USA. Aslan medium-firm mattresses are made of 3 layers of state of the art CertiPUR-US Foam and offer ideal comfort and support for all body types. The top layer is made of beaded GEL Memory Foam, which provides temperature regulation and helps keep the body cool. Aslan mattresses also have great edge support and are Zero Off-Gassing.
- Authenticity50 luxury bedding is 100% made in the USA from seed to stitching. Made from high-quality Supima cotton. Learn more about Authenticity50 at the top of this post!
- Bear Mattress mattresses are designed for people with active lifestyles. The advanced, premium foams that make up each mattress are engineered to be comfortable, cooling, aid in muscle recovery. Oh, and they are super soft!
- BedinABox.com is the original mattress in a box, having been in business for 11 years, affordable luxury bedding. Bed In a Box is the only company that manufactures its own foam and fulfills it's own orders. There is a 120 Night Sleep Trial and a 20 Year Warranty on all items. BedInABox.com has something for every sleep style and budget. Save 15% off your BedinaBox.com purchase with discount code USALOVE. Valid on all Queen Size Mattresses and higher. Offer excludes the the PacBed Lite Mattress.
- Bella Notte Linens vintage-inspired luxury bedding and crib items are custom made and dyed to order.
- Brahms Mount cotton and wool throws, bed blankets and baby blankets are made in Maine.
- Brooklyn Bedding factory direct mattresses, pillows and sheets are made in Arizona.
- Carousel Designs sells bedding for baby, toddlers, and kids, all made in the USA.
- Casper American made mattresses are factory direct.
- Colgate manufactures bassinet, changing table, and crib mattresses. Organic options available.
- Comfort Revolution foam memory pillows are made in the USA.
- ComfyComfy buckwheat pillows are hand sewn in the USA. These high-quality pillows are made from 100% organic cotton twill fabric that is made in the USA and is filled with grown in the USA buckwheat hulls that are not cleaned with chemicals or fumigants. Buckwheat hulls are a natural and renewable pillow filler that provides superior support of the head, neck, and shoulders for restorative sleep. Save 15% off ComfyComfy American made buckwheat pillows with discount code USALOVE of your first ComfyComfy order.
- Core Products, headquartered in Wisconsin, manufactures therapeutic pillows.
- Cozy Pure manufactures organic pillows, sheets, blankets, and toppers in Norfolk, Virginia.
- CRāVE Mattress foam and innerspring mattresses are Eco-friendly and made in North Carolina.
- DENY Designs, based in Colorado, manufactures duvet covers and throws.
- Dream Soft Bedware is an online retailer of bedding, sleep, and health-related products. Not everything is made in USA, but there is a Made in USA tab on the home page.
- eLuxury is an online retailer of bedding products. Not all products are American made, but they have a selection of pillows, mattresses, and toppers that are.
- Faribault Woolen Mill wool blankets and throws are made in Minnesota.
- Glenna Jean baby bedding is all sewn in the USA.
- glo Organic flannel sheets and flannel duvet covers are made in the USA from American-grown certified organic cotton.
- Helix personalized mattresses are made to order.
- in2green Eco Throws are made in the USA from recycled cotton yarn.
- Linoto offers luxurious American made linen sheets, linen pillowcase & shams, linen flat sheets, linen bed skirts, and linen quilted coverlets. Organic linen bedding is also available. Though all of the fine, high-quality linen fabric is woven and dyed in Belgium and Italy, each Linoto linen bedding piece is cut, sewn, washed, packed, and shipped from New York. It is clearly marked next to the item description what country the linen material is sourced from. Linoto linen bedding is available in 25 colors and 13 bed sizes- this is the widest variety of colors and sizes you'll find online. Linoto has filled more than 30,000 orders since its start in 2007, and has earned a reputation for style, value, and artisanal quality. Save 10% off all Linoto orders over $250 with code USALOVE.
- Liz and Roo Fine Baby Bedding luxury baby bedding is made in North Carolina and Kentucky. Code USALOVE saves you 15% on your Liz and Roo order.
- L.L. Bean sells a couple of styles of American made fleece blankets.
- Loom & Leaf ultra–luxury mattresses are made from a plant-based foam
- Luna Mattress Protectors manufactures crib protectors, pillow protectors, mattress protectors and bed bug encasements in the USA.
- Maine Heritage Weavers classic style yarn woven bedspreads are made in the woods of Maine.
- Malpaca 100% natural pillows are made in American from US alpaca wool products
- Matouk luxury bedding is made in Massachusetts.
- MATTEO sheets and duvet covers are sewn in Los Angeles.
- MyPillow pillows are manufactured in Minnesota from materials all made in the USA.
- My Green Mattress makes American made, natural mattresses, that are shipped factory-direct to you from their family-owned Illinois factory. Receive an additional $25 off your My Green Mattress order with discount code USALOVE for a total saving of $125 off of any My Green Mattress twin size or larger.
- Nest Bedding sells American made organic mattresses, sheets, pillows, blankets, and comforters.
- New Arrivals, Inc baby bedding is manufactured in the USA.
- Newton breathable crib mattresses are made in Tennessee.
- NoFeathersPlease.com is an online retailer of allergen-free organic pillows, comforters, blankets, sheets, and dust mite barriers.
- Novosbed designer luxury memory foam mattresses are made in Pennsylvania.
- Olli & Lime modern nursery bedding is all made in the USA.
- The Oriole Mill manufactures shams, coverlets, throws, and pillows in North Carolina.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills woven blankets, shams, and throws are made in the Northwest US.
- Red Land Cotton sheets are made in Georgia & South Carolina from cotton grown in Alabama. The Madeline Gray heirloom cotton sheet set is trimmed in gorgeous lace.
- Saatva is the only online mattress brand that manufactures and sells ultra-premium innerspring mattresses
- Serta mattresses are available in 7 sizes from crib to Cal King. Serta has 24 factories throughout the USA.
- SheetWorld sells American made baby, toddler, and youth bedding, including pack and play, bassinet, round crib, twin sheets.
- Spindle natural latex mattresses are made in Massachusetts.
- Thomasville Bedding comforter sets, bedspreads, bed skirts and more are made in Georgia.
- Tuft & Needle Adaptive Foam mattresses are made in California from materials sourced throughout the USA.
- Veratex has a line of sheet sets made in the USA. I have 2 sets of queen size and they are my favorite sheets!
- Victor Mill Bedding comforters, shams, and throw pillows are manufactured in South Carolina.
- Wake Up Frankie fashion bedding is perfect American made bedding for a teen and dorm room.
- White Lotus Home organic bedding is made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Wicked Sheets moisture wicking sheets are hand stitched in the USA.
- Wooded River manufactures western, southwestern and rustic themed bedding. Some pieces even feature leather.
- Woolrich has been manufacturing blankets and throws in the USA since the 1830s.
- Zenhaven affordable luxury latex mattresses made in USA by Saatva
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love