You have asked, and we have delivered! Over the years, requests for American made comforters, sheets, duvet covers, and other bedding items have made their way to our inboxes. It took some time, and list checking, but we have finally compiled a source list for made in the USA bedding. This is one category where you can get everything you need, made in the USA. Buying American made bedding has never been easier!
Buy Bedding Made in the USA: Ultimate Bedding Source List
Don't see your favorite American made bedding company on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add it to our list!
- Amana wool and vintage cotton ticking bed blankets, throws, and sherpa backed throws are all made a Amana Woolen Mill in Amana, USA.
- American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding is made by Thomaston Mills in Georgia. When you invest in American Blossom, you are supporting sustainable agricultural practices, a reinvigoration of the once-thriving textile industry, local supply chains, and your fellow Americans. American Blossom Lines luxury organic bedding is formaldehyde-free and made from US grown organic cotton. Organic cotton farming uses untreated and non-GMO seeds, does not use any inputs for weed control, preferring to use mechanical tillage and hand weeding, is not chemically defoliated, and the majority of organic cotton is rain-fed. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihood. There is always free shipping and a 2-year risk-free trial when you purchase American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding. Save 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic bedding purchase now with code USALOVE.
- Amish Country Lanes sources quilts, including quilts made by the Old Order Amish, throughout the USA.
- Amish Quilts is an Etsy store that sells quilts made throughout the USA's Amish communities.
- Aslan gel infused memory mattresses are made in USA. Available through Amazon.
- Authenticity50 luxury bedding, pillows, blankets, and duvets are 100% made in the USA from seed-to-stitch®. Made from high-quality Supima cotton. Authenticity50 bedding is available in the percale weave which is longer lasting (the sheets get softer with more use), more durable, and less prone to pilling than sateen weave bedding. Authenticity50 bedding is NOT wrinkle free, as formaldehyde is used in the process to make fabric wrinkle resistant, and EWWW, who wants to sleep wrapped in formaldehyde?
- Bear Mattress mattresses are designed for people with active lifestyles. The advanced, premium foams that make up each mattress are engineered to be comfortable, cooling, aid in muscle recovery. Oh, and they are super soft!
- BedInaBox.com mattresses are all made in North Carolina.
- Bella Notte Linens vintage-inspired luxury bedding and crib items are custom made in California and dyed to order.
- Black Mountain Quilts is located in the town of Black Mountain, North Carolina, near the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains. Ensure you're getting an American-made quilt when you shop the “made in USA” tab on the website. You'll discover nearly two dozen selections in different styles, colors, and patterns, all made by quilters who live primarily in the southern regions of the U.S.
- Brahms Mount cotton and wool throws, bed blankets and baby blankets are made in Maine.
- Brooklyn Bedding factory direct mattresses and pillows made in Arizona. NOTE: Their sheets are not American made. Pillows are available through Amazon.
- Cabin Creek Quilts features handmade, collectible quilts made in West Virginia. These are bold, original, distinctive, one-of-a-kind creations that have made their way from the West Virginia hills to Beverly Hills, California and The White House.
- Campus Quilts, located in Louisville, Kentucky, has been featured on Rachel Ray, Fox News, and other notable places. The company focuses on making quilts from your old t-shirts, sweatshirts, ties, socks, hats, baby outfits, and any other memorable fabric.
- Colgate manufactures bassinet, changing table, and crib mattresses. Organic options are available.
- Comfort Revolution foam memory pillows are made in the USA. Some of the mattress toppers are American made too. NOTE: Not all Comfort Revolution products are made in USA, but those that are are labeled in the product description.
- ComfyComfy buckwheat pillows are hand-sewn in the USA.
- The Company Store makes its LaCrosse comforters in the company's factory in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. I love LaCrosse® Dual LoftAIRE Down Alternative Comforter for its weight, warmth, and expertly finished design including, the double-needle top-stitch and corner loops to attach to a duvet cover with ease. I love this particular comforter because its made with LoftAIRE down alternative, making it easy to wash and clean at home. NOTE: The comforter is made in USA of imported goods, shell is imported.
- Cozy Pure manufactures organic pillows, sheets, blankets, and toppers in Norfolk, Virginia.
- CRāVE Mattress foam and innerspring mattresses are Eco-friendly and made in North Carolina.
- DENY Designs, based in Colorado, manufactures duvet covers and throws.
- Electrowarmth heated electric mattress pads are manufactured in Danville, Ohio. Readers have asked us for sources for a Made in USA electric blanket. We have not found one yet, but this American made heated mattress pad is a good alternative. They will even make custom mattress pads for RV's or other special applications.
- eLuxury is an online retailer of bedding products. Not all products are American made, but they have a selection of pillows, mattresses, and toppers that are.
- Faribault Woolen Mill wool blankets and throws are made in Minnesota.
- Frankenmuth Woolen Mill has been manufacturing wool bedding in the USA for 127 years at the oldest continuously running woolen mill in Michigan. Frankenuth Woolen Mill wool comforters, pillows and mattress toppers are healthy (no harsh chemicals and allergy free), comfortable, and made in the USA.
- Glenna Jean baby bedding is all sewn in the USA.
- Helix personalized mattresses are made to order.
- in2green Eco Throws are made in the USA from recycled cotton yarn.
- Linoto, located in New York, features luxurious linen bedding and textiles made in New York City.
- Liz and Roo Fine Baby Bedding luxury baby bedding is made in North Carolina and Kentucky. Code USALOVE saves you 15% on your Liz and Roo order.
- Loom & Leaf ultra–luxury mattresses are made from a plant-based foam
- Luna Mattress Protectors manufactures crib protectors, pillow protectors, mattress protectors and bed bug encasements in the USA. Visit the Luna Amazon store.
- Maine Heritage Weavers classic style yarn woven bedspreads are made in the woods of Maine.
- Malpaca 100% natural pillows are made in American from US alpaca wool products. Visit the Malpaca Amazon store.
- MATTEO sheets and duvet covers are sewn in Los Angeles from imported fabrics.
- MyPillow pillows are manufactured in Minnesota from materials all made in the USA.
- My Green Mattress makes American made, natural mattresses, that are shipped factory-direct to you from their family-owned Illinois factory. Receive an additional $25 off your My Green Mattress order with discount code USALOVE for a total saving of $125 off of any My Green Mattress twin size or larger.
- Nest Bedding sells American made organic mattresses and Natural Cotton Comforter are made in USA. Note: Other Nest bedding items are made elsewhere.
- New Arrivals, Inc baby bedding is manufactured in the USA.
- Newton breathable crib mattresses are made in Tennessee.
- NoFeathersPlease.com is an online retailer of allergen-free organic pillows, comforters, blankets, sheets, and dust mite barriers.
- Novosbed designer luxury memory foam mattresses are made in Pennsylvania.
- Olli & Lime modern nursery bedding is all made in the USA.
- The Oriole Mill manufactures shams, coverlets, throws, and pillows in North Carolina.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills woven blankets, shams, and throws are made in the Northwest US.
- Project Repat is helping to bring textile jobs back to the United States. The company makes its t-shirt quilts in North Carolina and Texas. The fabric comes from recycled t-shirts, or you can supply your own t-shirts.
- Red Land Cotton sheets are made in Georgia & South Carolina from cotton grown in Alabama. The Madeline Gray heirloom cotton sheet set is trimmed in gorgeous lace.
- Retro Barn carries a couple of USA-made coverlets that look quite nice on any bed. Choose from around 50 different fabrics in plaids and solids. Not everything Retro Barn sells is made in the USA. Carefully read the product descriptions or type “Made in USA” into the search bar.
- Rough Linen cuts and crafts most of its linen blankets in California. These selections are made from soft, breathable linen and are offered in several colors. Rough Linen is Oeko-Tex certified. Note: Products made in California are noted in each product description.
- Saatva is the only online mattress brand that manufactures and sells ultra-premium innerspring mattresses
- Serta mattresses are available in 7 sizes from crib to Cal King. Serta has 24 factories throughout the USA.
- SheetWorld sells American-made baby, toddler, and youth bedding, including pack and play, bassinet, round crib, and twin sheets.
- Spindle natural latex mattresses are made in Massachusetts.
- Thomasville at Home comforter sets, bedspreads, bed skirts, and shams are manufactured by Wilkinson's Inc in Valdosta, Georgia. For 50 years Wilkinson's Inc has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality bedding in the USA. The bedding available at Thomasville at Home is available in style collections for every decor- Traditional, Contemporary, Toiles, and Tropical.
- Victor Mill Bedding comforters, shams, and throw pillows are manufactured in South Carolina.
- White Lotus Home organic bedding is made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Wooded River manufactures western, southwestern and rustic themed bedding. Some pieces even feature leather.
- Zenhaven affordable luxury latex mattresses made in USA by Saatva
Don't miss our other American made bedding source lists:
- Mattress toppers made in USA
- Electric blankets made in USA
- American made comforters & duvets
- Made in USA mattresses
- American made sheets
- Blankets made in USA
- Made in USA pillows
- Organic bedding made in USA
- Quilts made in USA
- American made baby blankets
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here
Hello Tracey, I recently made a purchase from Deny design. I wanted to see if I could get Shams to match I reached out to the company and had a very hard time getting a response. Then my order came from China. from what I could find out the art work is done in the USA but the actual manufacturer is China. I returned my order. I hope this helps
Thank you for letting me know. Their Amazon listing descriptions are very deceiving! You are correct as the items are made overseas and the images are printed on them in Colorado. I removed them from our listing.
Nest Bedding love to wave the flag: ‘Nest Bedding is known for our dedicated customer service, sustainable efforts, good quality, and even better pricing while proudly representing brands and products produced by Americans. We feature organic, natural, and affordable bedding such as organic sheet sets, blankets, and pet products.’ So I assumed the American-made-ness would be across the board. Recently ordered their organic cotton sheet set, took a look at the tag, and whaddayaknow? ‘Made in India’.
Ugh, Sorry! Thanks for the update. I clarified on our list.
WHat i dont understand is why if this is an ” American Made ” products site you list eluxury as a NON american product retailer ? . With thecurrent situation in China and chinesse made products americans may come here as an outlet to stop buying chineese products .By posting retailers like eLuxury you just made your site JUNK!
Polson, Montana is home to 3 Dog Down, manufacturers down comforters, pillows, duvet covers, etc. and some clothing items in their Polson, Montana operation. See them at: https://threedogdown.com/ and they do ship, as well as do some custom work.
Had them stuff some antique wingback chair cushions with replacement fresh down, and the chairs feel like new.
I got a My Pillow a few years ago. I resisted, because it was pricey. But, it’s REALLY comfortable. Great investment!
Wink beds are American made!
What is the name of this business?
Down & Feather Company pillows are made in USA! We love them! https://www.downandfeathercompany.com/products/snuggle-soft-800-fill-power-goose-down-pillows?variant=42683156037
The original mattress factory of Pittsburgh 🙂
Thanks for this list…Here’s a couple more,
I didn’t see the following companies:
Bates Mill…blankets, coverlet, throws. They are in Maine…
Also, Cozypure- bedding (sheets, pillows, blankets, matresses)
Thanks for the great list. Are you able to tell me offhand which sites sell jersey sheets?
Can’t find any flannel sheets made in the USA….Help!
Oldest woolen mill in the U.S.A. , rich in history. Visit them in Amana Iowa
Thanks for the tip! I added Amana to the list.
Thomasville bedding, according to their website, may use foreign fabric. “All items handcrafted in the USA from domestic/foreign fabrics” & as far as I can tell they are not identifying which are domestic.
the sites I checked out do not have sheets made in the USA. I did not check all the sites, but at least 5 or 6. some sites are no longer in business. it is so very frustrating to get excited about finding sheets–or any items, really—only to have all hope dashed. have a nice day!
We update the list about once a year. Sadly companies go out of business, and items do sell out. All our links are updated now 🙂
We have a new Made in USA Sheets Source guide! https://www.usalovelist.com/american-made-sheets/
I just contacted Brooklyn Bedding about sheets. A customer service rep said the sheets are made in China, at least the cotton ones…..
Thanks for the update! We put a note in the listing.
Looking for Bamboo bed sheets made in the U.S.
That’s really a good sized list. I’m always surprised at how many manufacturers you find that still make things in the U.S.
I’m a doctor and just moved to New York city. I needed some awesome bed sheets and some other stuff for decorating my new apartment. Thanks for the amazing ideas and the links to the stuff.
i live in GA, so this was interesting to me. this site is so helpful!
I am looking for SILK sheets and pillowcases that are USA made. Please advise.
As a newly married couple, I have needed this awesome bed sheets for the decoration of my new house. Is it available in New York (California) or nearest place to have your outlet? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for this post ! I am searching similar sites for my new home . I got a lot of ideas from here, these companies list are welcome.
We make all of our pillows and mattresses here in the USA from 100% USA sourced materials. Over 12 years experience in the online mattress industry! Check us out: http://www.aslanmattress.com
American/South Carolina Proud.
It is a very informative article. You wrote it nicely. The Picture quality is awesome. Its really helpful for me. Coz I learned many things from this article. Thank you…
just came across your site and this one today – purelivingspace.com – organically grown and made in US, w/ a multitude of Certs!
Thank You for this list,Im looking to be buying new sheets and want to purchase made in the USA!
This bedding looks to be of very high quality.
What a comprehensive list. Thanks!
Wowie, I feel like I hit the jackpot! I’m going to be looking for pillow covers asap, and I’m going through these sites – Lime & Leaf has some nice ones!
Hello just so everyone is aware, the comforters made at the company store are only stuffed in the USA, the shell and all other fabrics are pre assembled in China, feels like they shouldn’t be on this list
Our wool bedding is entirely made in the USA! Take a look at http://www.wool-bedding.com .
I’m researching sheets and landed on this page. I followed the link to Casper’s website and found that their cotton is grown in California, but the sheets are, in fact, made in India.
Also, to add to the list, Restonic is a Made in the USA mattress company that makes great memory-foam type beds.
I just bought made in the US sheets from a new company Lime and Leaf and I love them. They have really pretty colors and are so soft. I bought the Seaglass ones and they washed really well. You should add them to your list. They also have table linens if interested.
Their website says they’ve closed their business
Sadly, Lime and Leaf have gone out of business.
Wicked Sheets @ https:/www.wickedsheets.com are for wicking moisture away, and keeping cool for those who have sweat issues. The owner/creator, All Truttman has corporate office in Louisville,KY, but sheets are manufactured in OH, with specific standards. If you know anyone with this problem, definitely consider these USA made sheets.
Sadly, Wicked Sheets are no longer made in the USA.
I love the look of the nofeathers.com bedding. That looks so soft & warm.
I am in the market for new sheets and your website was the first place I went to! Thank you!!
So many awesome sheet options! I am happy to learn that there are so many USA made sheets. I like that there are also organic options. Keeps the chemicals off the sheets that come in close contact with my skin for hours at a time. Thanks for the article.
What happened to cotton percale sheets? I’m not liking the microfiber or jersey sheets very well. I’d help get these names out just to get more people to buy American.
Hi Katt, Authenticity 50 sheets are cotton percale. I have a set and they are great!
I am looking for a bedding set manufacturer so i can manufacture my new product of course in the USA but it seems very hard to find one. I do not want to source Chinese manufacturers. I would appreciate your help.
I second that . I purchased a set and have loved it. The sheets are well made with a substantial .
Have you checked out Authenticity 50? They do bedding and weave and sew their fabric entirely in America.
I would love to buy from these companies
I am only familiar with a few of those companies, thanks for the list. Now I see there are a lot of choices.