You have asked, and we have delivered! Over the years, requests for American made comforters, sheets, duvet covers, and other bedding items have made their way to our inboxes. It took some time, and list checking, but we have finally compiled a source list for made in the USA bedding. This is one category where you can get everything you need, made in the USA. Buying American made bedding has never been easier!
Buy Bedding Made in the USA: Ultimate Bedding Source List
Don't see your favorite American made bedding company on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add it to our list!
- Amana wool and vintage cotton ticking bed blankets, throws, and sherpa backed throws are all made a Amana Woolen Mill in Amana, USA.
- American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding is made by Thomaston Mills in Georgia. When you invest in American Blossom, you are supporting sustainable agricultural practices, a reinvigoration of the once-thriving textile industry, local supply chains, and your fellow Americans. American Blossom Lines luxury organic bedding is formaldehyde-free and made from US grown organic cotton. Organic cotton farming uses untreated and non-GMO seeds, does not use any inputs for weed control, preferring to use mechanical tillage and hand weeding, is not chemically defoliated, and the majority of organic cotton is rain-fed. When you buy organic cotton you are investing in water conservation, cleaner air, better soil and farmer livelihood. There is always free shipping and a 2-year risk-free trial when you purchase American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding. Save 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic bedding purchase now with code USALOVE.
- Amish Country Lanes sources quilts, including quilts made by the Old Order Amish, throughout the USA.
- Amish Quilts is an Etsy store that sells quilts made throughout the USA's Amish communities.
- Aslan gel infused memory mattresses are made in USA. Available through Amazon.
- Authenticity50 luxury bedding, pillows, blankets, and duvets are 100% made in the USA from seed-to-stitch®. Made from high-quality Supima cotton. Authenticity50 bedding is available in the percale weave which is longer lasting (the sheets get softer with more use), more durable, and less prone to pilling than sateen weave bedding. Authenticity50 bedding is NOT wrinkle free, as formaldehyde is used in the process to make fabric wrinkle resistant, and EWWW, who wants to sleep wrapped in formaldehyde?
- Bear Mattress mattresses are designed for people with active lifestyles. The advanced, premium foams that make up each mattress are engineered to be comfortable, cooling, aid in muscle recovery. Oh, and they are super soft!
- BedInaBox.com mattresses are all made in North Carolina.
- Bella Notte Linens vintage-inspired luxury bedding and crib items are custom made in California and dyed to order.
- Black Mountain Quilts is located in the town of Black Mountain, North Carolina, near the picturesque Blue Ridge Mountains. Ensure you're getting an American-made quilt when you shop the “made in USA” tab on the website. You'll discover nearly two dozen selections in different styles, colors, and patterns, all made by quilters who live primarily in the southern regions of the U.S.
- Brahms Mount cotton and wool throws, bed blankets and baby blankets are made in Maine.
- Brooklyn Bedding factory direct mattresses and pillows made in Arizona. NOTE: Their sheets are not American made. Pillows are available through Amazon.
- Cabin Creek Quilts features handmade, collectible quilts made in West Virginia. These are bold, original, distinctive, one-of-a-kind creations that have made their way from the West Virginia hills to Beverly Hills, California and The White House.
- Campus Quilts, located in Louisville, Kentucky, has been featured on Rachel Ray, Fox News, and other notable places. The company focuses on making quilts from your old t-shirts, sweatshirts, ties, socks, hats, baby outfits, and any other memorable fabric.
- Colgate manufactures bassinet, changing table, and crib mattresses. Organic options are available.
- ComfyComfy buckwheat pillows are hand-sewn in the USA.
- The Company Store makes its LaCrosse comforters in the company's factory in LaCrosse, Wisconsin. I love LaCrosse® Dual LoftAIRE Down Alternative Comforter for its weight, warmth, and expertly finished design including, the double-needle top-stitch and corner loops to attach to a duvet cover with ease. I love this particular comforter because its made with LoftAIRE down alternative, making it easy to wash and clean at home. NOTE: The comforter is made in USA of imported goods, shell is imported.
- Cozy Pure manufactures organic pillows, sheets, blankets, and toppers in Norfolk, Virginia.
- CRāVE Mattress foam and innerspring mattresses are Eco-friendly and made in North Carolina.
- DENY Designs, based in Colorado, manufactures duvet covers and throws.
- Electrowarmth heated electric mattress pads are manufactured in Danville, Ohio. Readers have asked us for sources for a Made in USA electric blanket. We have not found one yet, but this American made heated mattress pad is a good alternative. They will even make custom mattress pads for RV's or other special applications.
- eLuxury is an online retailer of bedding products. Not all products are American made, but they have a selection of pillows, mattresses, and toppers that are.
- Faribault Woolen Mill wool blankets and throws are made in Minnesota.
- Frankenmuth Woolen Mill has been manufacturing wool bedding in the USA for 127 years at the oldest continuously running woolen mill in Michigan. Frankenuth Woolen Mill wool comforters, pillows and mattress toppers are healthy (no harsh chemicals and allergy free), comfortable, and made in the USA.
- Helix personalized mattresses are made to order.
- in2green Eco Throws are made in the USA from recycled cotton yarn.
- Linoto, located in New York, features luxurious linen bedding and textiles made in New York City.
- Liz and Roo Fine Baby Bedding luxury baby bedding is made in North Carolina and Kentucky. Code USALOVE saves you 15% on your Liz and Roo order.
- Loom & Leaf ultra–luxury mattresses are made from a plant-based foam
- Luna Mattress Protectors manufactures crib protectors, pillow protectors, mattress protectors and bed bug encasements in the USA. Visit the Luna Amazon store.
- Maine Heritage Weavers classic style yarn woven bedspreads are made in the woods of Maine.
- Malpaca 100% natural pillows are made in American from US alpaca wool products. Visit the Malpaca Amazon store.
- MATTEO sheets and duvet covers are sewn in Los Angeles from imported fabrics.
- MyPillow pillows are manufactured in Minnesota from materials all made in the USA.
- My Green Mattress makes American made, natural mattresses, that are shipped factory-direct to you from their family-owned Illinois factory. Receive an additional $25 off your My Green Mattress order with discount code USALOVE for a total saving of $125 off of any My Green Mattress twin size or larger.
- Nest Bedding sells American made organic mattresses and Natural Cotton Comforter are made in USA. Note: Other Nest bedding items are made elsewhere.
- New Arrivals, Inc baby bedding is manufactured in the USA.
- Newton breathable crib mattresses are made in Tennessee.
- NoFeathersPlease.com is an online retailer of allergen-free organic pillows, comforters, blankets, sheets, and dust mite barriers.
- Novosbed designer luxury memory foam mattresses are made in Pennsylvania.
- Olli & Lime modern nursery bedding is all made in the USA.
- The Oriole Mill manufactures shams, coverlets, throws, and pillows in North Carolina.
- Pendleton Woolen Mills woven blankets, shams, and throws are made in the Northwest US.
- Project Repat is helping to bring textile jobs back to the United States. The company makes its t-shirt quilts in North Carolina and Texas. The fabric comes from recycled t-shirts, or you can supply your own t-shirts.
- Red Land Cotton sheets are made in Georgia & South Carolina from cotton grown in Alabama. The Madeline Gray heirloom cotton sheet set is trimmed in gorgeous lace.
- Retro Barn carries a couple of USA-made coverlets that look quite nice on any bed. Choose from around 50 different fabrics in plaids and solids. Not everything Retro Barn sells is made in the USA. Carefully read the product descriptions or type “Made in USA” into the search bar.
- Rough Linen cuts and crafts most of its linen blankets in California. These selections are made from soft, breathable linen and are offered in several colors. Rough Linen is Oeko-Tex certified. Note: Products made in California are noted in each product description.
- Saatva is the only online mattress brand that manufactures and sells ultra-premium innerspring mattresses
- Serta mattresses are available in 7 sizes from crib to Cal King. Serta has 24 factories throughout the USA.
- SheetWorld sells American-made baby, toddler, and youth bedding, including pack and play, bassinet, round crib, and twin sheets.
- Spindle natural latex mattresses are made in Massachusetts.
- Thomasville at Home comforter sets, bedspreads, bed skirts, and shams are manufactured by Wilkinson's Inc in Valdosta, Georgia. For 50 years Wilkinson's Inc has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality bedding in the USA. The bedding available at Thomasville at Home is available in style collections for every decor- Traditional, Contemporary, Toiles, and Tropical.
- Victor Mill Bedding comforters, shams, and throw pillows are manufactured in South Carolina.
- White Lotus Home organic bedding is made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
- Wooded River manufactures western, southwestern and rustic themed bedding. Some pieces even feature leather.
- Zenhaven affordable luxury latex mattresses made in USA by Saatva
Don't miss our other American made bedding source lists:
- Mattress toppers made in USA
- Electric blankets made in USA
- American made comforters & duvets
- Made in USA mattresses
- American made sheets
- Blankets made in USA
- Made in USA pillows
- Organic bedding made in USA
- Quilts made in USA
- American made baby blankets
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!
SUPPORT AMERICAN MADE. THESE POSTS HAVE TIPS THAT WILL HELP YOU DO JUST THAT.
What Does the Made in the USA Label Mean? Your Questions Answered.
Trying to Buy American? 3 Rules to Follow EVERY time you go Shopping
Ask your favorite stores to help you Buy American
Let’s buy American made gifts. We’ve got all the good ideas.
How to Avoid Tariffs: Buy American! Start Here