Whether you are in the market for a new grill, or just looking for some new accessories to spruce up the one you have, USA Love List has THE made in the USA grills & grilling accessories source list for you. Make sure you have the best American made grill and grilling accessories and you will be sure to up your BBQ game at your next cookout!
Don't miss our list of made in the USA patio furniture.
Made in the USA Grills and Grilling Accessories
Made in the USA Grilling Accessories
We LOVE pizza here at the Hanson house and my kiddos and I actually make pizza from scratch once a week. Just the other day I was wondering how we would carry this new tradition on in the summer when the last thing I want to do is turn my oven on and make it even hotter in my house.
KettlePizza Pizza Oven Kits are a great solution. A KettlePizza Pizza Oven Kit is designed to turn your charcoal kettle grill into an outdoor pizza oven. Manufactured in Massachusetts, the KettlePizza stainless steel sleeve fits between the bottom and cover of most charcoal grills creating the perfect wood oven pizza cooking environment where your pizza will not come out overcooked on one side and cold on the other.
Bear Paws are 100% made in the USA. This tool is a must-have for your BBQ chef, especially if he/she specializes in large pieces of meat. The Bear Paws BBQ tool can be used to shred pork or chicken, to lift and serve meat, and to even toss a salad.Fire & Flavor all natural charcoal, smoking chips, fire starters, and spices will add flavor to your grilled dishes that no one else can beat! The Lump Oak & Hickory charcoal make even the plainest burgers taste gourmet! My husband is a chef and he is a huge fan!
The Kingsford Charcoal Grill Caddy Dispenser keeps charcoal dry. Holds 20 or 24 pound bags. Don't forget the Kingsford charcoal– that's made in the USA too.
Royal Oak grilling products include varieties of charcoal, wood chips, and lighter fluids, all made in the USA.
Made in the USA Grills
- Based in Southern California, Alfresco manufactures all of its luxury professional level outdoor cooking systems in the United States.
- American Outdoor Grill (AOG) grills are manufactured in California.
- Blaz'n Grill Works pellet grills are 100% American made with components sourced from Nebraska, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and Oregon.
- Broilmaster has been manufacturing grills in the USA for about 50 years. Today, Broilmaster Premium Grills are made in Belleville, Illinois.
- Hasty-Bake charcoal ovens have been made in the USA since 1948.
- Holland Grills are made in North Carolina and are designed to prevent flare-ups.
- Huntington grills are made in North America with 2 factories in the USA (Huntington, Indiana, and Dickson, Tennessee) and one in Ontario, Canada.
- Kalamazoo‘s high end, handcrafted outdoor grills and pizza ovens are manufactured in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Don't miss our list of American made cookout necessities.
- MAK Grills pellet grills were the first pellet grills to have a digital control. In 2013 MAK Grill was the first grill manufacturer to be inducted into the Made in America Hall of Fame.
- MHP (Modern Home Products) gas grills have been made in the USA, Illinois to be exact, for over 50 years.
- Pitts & Spitts smokers and grills have been handcrafted in Texas since 1983.
- Portable Kitchen PK Grill Original is an aluminum grill made in Arkansas and are perfect for tailgating, a day at the beach, camping, as well as back yard cooking. Only the Original model is American made.
- Primo Grills are the only ceramic grills that are made in the USA, Georgia to be exact.
- Sawtooth Pellet Grills are made in Boise, Idaho.
- Some of Weber‘s grills, like the Classic charcoal kettle grill and the Summit series of gas grills, are manufactured in Palatine, Illinois.
- Yoder Smokers are handcrafted in the USA.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.