I'm not gonna lie, I have to say I am a bit surprised by how many companies there are that manufacture underwear in the USA. I mean, really, why don't we see any of these brands on store shelves?! This list of made in USA underwear includes all types of underwear- boxers, briefs, bras, and more. We broke the list up by men, women, kids, so that you can find something easily for yourself, and every member of your family.
Made in USA Underwear: The Source List
This list is updated frequently. Did we miss your favorite brand of made in USA underwear for men, women, or kids? Let us know in the comments below and we will be sure to add it.
Made in USA Underwear for Men
- BAD hemp and organic cotton boxer briefs are made in California.
- BGREEN manufactures organic cotton underwear for men in boxer and brief styles.
- Bills Khakis boxer shorts are cut and sewn in the USA.
- Blade + Blue boxer shorts, knit trunks, and knit briefs are made in the USA.
- City Boxers boxers are made in Maine and are available in every material- flannel, sateen, cotton, shirting and more.
- Decent Exposures American made underwear for men includes briefs and boxer briefs.
- Duckworth Vapor Briefs are made from all-natural, chemical-free, Montana-grown Merino Wool spun and woven in the USA.
- Flint and Tinder boxer briefs are made in California.
- Majamas Earth manufactures organic cotton boxer briefs.
- Ramblers Way boxers are made in the USA from 100% Rambouillet Merino wool.
Don't miss our source list for made in USA socks.
Made in USA Underwear for Women
- AdoriWear bras are specialty bras for women who have had a mastectomy. The have prosthetic pockets.
- BAD hemp and cotton briefs are chemical free and made in California.
- Belevation maternity underwear is made in North Carolina.
- BGREEN organic cotton underwear for women included bras and brief, bikini, hipster and boy cut styles panties.
- Blue Canoe panties and bras are made from organic cotton and bamboo. Styles include thong, boy cut, full cut, high cut, bikini, and hip hugger.
- BodyForce women's briefs are available in bikini, high waist and high rise.
- Boxcar Forever sports bras, bralettes and thongs are made in New York.
- Brook There silk and organic cotton briefs and bras are cut and sewn in the USA.
- Decent Exposures underwear for women is made in Seattle. The offer cotton organic bras and 8 styles of briefs.
- Hanky Panky lace panties and bras are made in New England.
- Kurve makes sports bras, bralettes and other layering pieces in Los Angeles.
- Majamas Earth manufactures organic cotton bras and panties in the USA. Nursing friendly bras are available too.
- Pansy organic cotton bras and briefs (high rise, low rise, and x high rise) are made in California.
- Period Panteez patented design leak proof panties are made in America.
- Ruby underpants are made for period leak protection.
- Thunderpants organic cotton briefs are available in fun prints and are made in Oregon. Camis and bralettes are available too.
- Wear Ease manufactures compression shapeware .
Made in USA Underwear for Kids
- City Threads manufactures cotton and organic cotton underwear for boys and girls sizes 0-16. There are many styles and colors to chose from. Learn more about City Threads made in USA underwear for kids at the top of this post. Save 15% off your City Threads purchase with discount with code USALOVE. No expiration, one-time use per customer
- Decent Exposures organic cotton underwear for girls and boys is made in Seattle, Washington.
Don't miss our source list for American made children's clothing!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.
Pin this list to save it for later!