Do you look for ‘Organic' on the label when you are purchasing bedding for you or your family? We have compiled this list of made in USA organic bedding companies and retailers that offer sheets, pillows, comforters, mattresses and more. Invest in high quality, organic bedding for a pure, non-toxic night's sleep.
Organic Bedding Made in USA
Luxury Organic Cotton Bedding: American Blossom Linens
American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding is responsibly crafted in Thomaston, Georgia, by families who have been manufacturing in the USA for over 115 years. American Blossom luxury organic cotton bedding is environmentally friendly, pure , and contains no formaldehyde for a chemical free softness. When you invest in American Blossom, you are supporting sustainable agricultural practices, a reinvigoration of the once thriving textile industry, local supply chains and your fellow Americans. This luxury organic cotton bedding has a timeless design and superb durability. It is generously sized to fit today's luxury beds. The deeper pockets, plus the “Top or Bottom” labels make putting on fitted sheets and keeping them in place a dream. American Blossom Linens offers free shipping and a 2 Year Risk Free Trial. Save 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic bedding order now with code USALOVE.
Made in USA Organic Bedding Retailer: NoFeathersPlease.com
Organic Bedding Made in USA: An American Made Source Guide
Don't see your favorite American made organic bedding company on the list? Leave us a note in the comments and we will be sure to add it to our list!
- American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding is made by Thomaston Mills in Georgia. When you invest in American Blossom, you are supporting sustainable agricultural practices, a reinvigoration of the once thriving textile industry, local supply chains and your fellow Americans. Save 15% off your American Blossom Linens luxury organic bedding purchase now with code USALOVE. Learn more about American Blossom Linens luxury organic cotton bedding at the top of this post!
- Amore Beds Amore Natural mattresses are made with organic cotton mattress covers.
- Avocado natural mattresses are made in California from organic wool and organic cotton.
- Baby Eco Trends offers a wide selection of natural made in USA organic baby mattresses and bedding.
- Brie + Vessie organic baby blankets are made in New Hampshire.
- ComfyComfy buckwheat pillows are hand sewn in the USA. These high-quality pillows are made from 100% organic cotton twill fabric that is made in the USA and is filled with grown in the USA buckwheat hulls that are not cleaned with chemicals or fumigants. Buckwheat hulls are a natural and renewable pillow filler that provides superior support of the head, neck, and shoulders for restorative sleep. Save 15% off ComfyComfy American made buckwheat pillows with discount code USALOVE of your first ComfyComfy order.
- Colgate manufactures a selection of organic crib mattresses and crib mattress covers.
- Cozy Pure manufactures organic pillows, sheets, blankets, and toppers in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Earthsake is an online retailer of natural and organic bedding made in USA.
- Enchanted Slumber all in one organic sleeping bags for kids are American made.
- glo Organic flannel sheets and flannel duvet covers are made in the USA from American-grown certified organic cotton.
- Holy Lamb Organics is a natural bedding company that manufactures organic mattresses, sheets, blankets, and more in Washington.
- Linoto offers luxurious Organic linen bedding. Though all of the fine, high-quality linen fabric is woven and dyed in Belgium and Italy, each Linoto linen bedding piece is cut, sewn, washed, packed, and shipped from New York. It is clearly marked next to the item description what country the linen material is sourced from. Save 10% off all Linoto orders over $250 with code USALOVE.
- Malpaca pillows are made in the USA from organic fabric.
- Nest Bedding sells American made organic mattresses, sheets, pillows, blankets, and comforters.
- NoFeathersPlease.com organic bedding retailer, offers made in USA allergen-free organic pillows, organic comforters, organic blankets, organic sheets, and dust mite barriers. All bedding items are made with high quality, GOTS certified organic cottons, USA sourced wools and made in the USA. Learn more about NoFeathersPlease.com organic bedding at the top of the page!
- OMI organic mattresses are made in California.
- PlushBeds natural mattress are made in the USA. Several natural mattress options are available including mattresses with organic latex, organic cotton covers, and organic New Zealand wool.
- purelivingspace.com is an online retailer of made in USA organic bedding and mattresses.
- Swans Island blankest are available in organic cotton with natural dye and are handmade in Maine.
- Urbangreen is an online retailer and the organic mattresses are made in California.
- White Lotus Home organic bedding is made in the USA from globally sourced materials.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.