Spring is in the air and I am sharing some Easter gift ideas for teen girls. While they have outgrown many of the simple Easter basket fillers they still want the cute surprises. So here is a list of 8 American made beauty items that will be a hit to give and get! Not in need of an Easter gift? Each one of these items will make a great addition to the spring beauty line up for girls and women of all ages. All the items are low maintenance and will take you right into effortless summer style.
Our 8 beauty picks for Easter gifts and spring splurges:
- Laqa & Co nail polish pens come in various shades and in fantastic packaging. The Cagni Gold Mani Duo nail polish pen is double ended- pink on one end with gold flecks on the other.
- Soft Blush Brush by Rejuva Minerals is soft and fluffy, plus it's pretty. Rejuva Minerals brushes are gentle on sensitive skin and made from synthetic materials making it vegan too.
- The easy and effortless style of beach looking waves is popular with girls of all ages. Beach Blow – Texturizing Mist has a light summer scent and works wonders to create the look.
- Accessories pull your beauty and style all together. I can't get over these bows from American Apparel. Each bow is one of a kind and made in downtown L.A. of vintage fabric scrap!
- Summer Shine Body Lotion by Mario Badescu is the subtle answer to sparkle and healthy skin. The shimmer looks pretty and glowing without getting glitter all over the house.
- C.O. Bigelow Lemon Lip Cream is just simple hydration. No gloss, no tint. The pretty package and Lemony scent keeps it playful enough for the youth to love.
- It's the talk of the beauty town, BB cream. Urban Decay brings us their version, Naked Skin Beauty Balm. It is not tinted like most of its kind but it does have all the skin care benefits and SPF. It leaves skin tone looking even and fresh faced.
- Every girl needs a place to stash all her best stuff. The Cinda b Train Case is worthy of the job. They come in several patterns and have many coordinating pieces. This would be a collection to start!