I’m here to tell you… finding kids’ clothes made in the USA is possible! Believe it or not, there ARE a lot of companies out there that manufacture children’s clothing in America. Here is a list to prove it!
This list is constantly being added to, so check back often! If we missed a source you love, add it to the comments so we can include it with our next update.
Also, don’t miss our Ultimate Source List for American made Toys for Babies, Toddlers, and Kids.
Made in USA Organic Kids’ Clothing: Two Crows for Joy
Two Crows for Joy is the website to visit if you are on the hunt for American made organic clothing for baby (0-24m), boys (2t-8), and girls (2t-8). Adooka Organics, Two Crows for Joy’s own clothing line, is manufactured in a small factory in Philadelphia, PA. Two Crows for Joy also sells made in the USA baby shower gifts, cloth diapers and organic mattresses and bedding.
American Made Kids’ Clothing Online Retailer: American Adorn
American Adorn is an online retailer of designer kids’ clothing ALL made in the USA. In fact, several of the brands you’ll spot on this list are available at American Adorn! American Adorn sells comfortable and trendy clothing for boys and girls in sizes 0-6x. Organic styles and brands are available as well.
Made in USA Special Occasion Dresses: Max & Dora
If you are on the hunt for a special dress for a girl sizes 2-12, Max & Dora is the place to start. The brand is about understanding the beauty of simple, classic style with a touch of whimsy. Since Max & Dora sells from manufacturer to consumer, prices are kept low and quality high. Max & Dora offers a large selection of dresses, fancy skirts, tops, cardigans…and more, all made in America. Max & Dora makes its collection in Florida.
American Made Fun T Shirts: ShirtsThatGo
If you know a kiddo that that LOVES planes, trains, construction vehicles, garbage trucks and dinosaurs, than we found an article of clothing that they would actually be EXCITED about receiving. No joke! ShirtsThatGo high quality T-shirts are made and printed in the USA. The T-shirts themselves are available in long or short sleeve and are made in the USA by American Apparel. The vivid, intensely detailed images are printed on each shirt using water based, Eco friendly inks. These fun T-shirts run small so order up a size for the perfect fit!
Kids’ Clothing Made in the USA: The Ultimate Source List
- American Adorn is an online retailer of American made clothing for boys and girls sizes 0-6x. Organic styles available. Top Pick for American made kid’s clothing online retailer.
- American Apparel manufactures ALL of their clothing in the USA. They carry clothing (even organic options!) for everyone in the family from babies to adults.
- Art & Soul boutique clothing for girls is available in sizes 12m- 12.
- Aviator Nation hoodies, sweatpants, and tops are made in sizes 2-14.
- Axl Brand organic clothing for infants is made in San Francisco.
- The Bailey Boys classic clothing for boys + girls in sizes 0-10 is only available in stores or by catalog.
- barley & birch onesies and toddler Ts are organic and made with water based inks.
- Birdwell Beach Britches board shorts for boys are made in California.
- Books to Bed 2 piece pajamas are made in the USA and feature popular children’s book characters and run in sizes 12M- kid’s size 10.
- Boyseberry fleece jackets and snow suits for baby and toddler are made in Vermont.
- Brian the Pekingese cotton pajamas for kids are available in sizes 18 months to 10 years. These PJs last forever and are my daughter’s favorite!
- Buddy’s Jeans American made blue jeans are available in kid sizes 11-15.
- Castleware Baby non-toxic baby to toddler size clothing made in California
- Cavelle Kids designer clothing for baby and kids available in boys and girls sizes 0-6x.
- Chasing Fireflies is an online retailer of children’s clothing. Not all clothing is American made, but just enter ‘Made in USA’ in the search and then choose the size that you are in need of- from baby to size 16.
- City Threads clothing for boys and girls sizes 0-12 is American made. Underwear, PJs, pants, tops…City Threads has it!
- Coastal Dog Apparel anti chafe swimwear is available in boy’s sizes.
- Colette kids is a maker of onesies + toddler tees. Some organic styles are available.
- CWD Kids has a “Made in USA” tab at the top of their site for shoppers who are looking specifically for made in America kids clothing- Gotta LOVE this!! They are a retailer of boys and girls clothing sizes 2t-14/16.
- Earth Creations makes and sells unisex organic cotton Ts up to youth size 10. Their T-shirts are dyed with natural clay dyes.
- Esme sleepwear for girls is available in sizes 2T-14. Esme clothing runs small, so order 2 sizes up from what your kiddo normally wears.
- Feather 4 Arrow T shirts for boys + girls in sizes 6/12m-12 are made in California.
- Flap Happy manufactures UPF 50+ hats (sizes 0-3t), and swim wear for boys and girls in sizes 6m to 10.
- Garden Kids makes all of their children’s clothes in the US. They carry boys and girls organic clothes sizes 6-12, as well as smaller sizes.
- GrUVy Wear manufactures UV protected swimwear for boys and girls sizes 3-14.
- Hank Player USA manufactures edgy, cool, retro tees for kids and babies are all made in the USA.
- Hoonana is a manufacturer of boys clothing 0-6, located in LA.
- King of Harts is Melissa Joan Harts clothing line for boys, size 2t-12.
- LA Made made in USA girls clothing is available insizes 7-14, baby girls clothing comes in sizes 3/6m-24 months.
- Laura Dare made in the USA kid’s pajamas, night gowns, and robes are available in sizes 9M- kid’s 14.
- Max & Dora tops, bottoms, + dresses for girls sizes toddler to 12, are all made in the USA. Top Pick for kids’ made in USA special occasion dresses.
- Mouthman unisex long sleeve hoodie T’s are fun and eco-friendly. They are made eco-fabric that’s created from recycled bottles.
- NoNetz bathing suits and rash guards for boys are specially designed to be anti-chaffing.
- Nordstrom + Nordstrom Rack both carry a huge selection of made in the USA brands. In store and online, from babies to teens and in between you are sure to find something for your kiddo!
- Orangeheat T shirts and onesies, available in sizes 0-8, are made in Venice, CA.
- Paigelauren luxury baby clothing comes in sizes 0-4t.
- Ses Petites Mains chic clothing for girls, tweens, and women too, made in San Francisco.
- Shirts That Go are graphic Ts printed in the USA on American Apparel T shirts that feature planes, trains, construction vehicles, space ships- it has a motor and moves, it’s on one of these T-shirts!
- So Nikki is a fashionable clothing line for tween + teen girls.
- Thingamajiggies 4 Kids made in the USA kid’s pajamas run in sizes 2T-kid’s size 12.
- Tidepools Swimwear UV protected swimwear is available in boys and girls sizes 2-14.
- Two Crows for Joy is an online retailer of made in USA clothing for boys, girls, and baby, sizes 0-8. Almost all of the clothing available is organic. Top pick for organic kids’ clothing.
- TJ’s PJ’s collegiate sleepwear for boys and girls are available in sizes baby– kid’s 14.
- Tuff Kookooshka hats and coats for boys and girls sizes 3/6 months to 6, are manufactured in Massachusetts.
- Twirly Girl American made dresses and skirts are perfect for, well, twirling. And they are reversible too!
- Winter Water Factory certified organic clothing is available in baby, toddler and kids sizes up to 8.
For more specific kids’ clothing lists, check out the following USA Love List articles:
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post which USA Love List is proud to share with you because, sponsored or not, we only share stuff we love.