We get a fair number of questions from readers looking for an American-made coffee maker. If you are willing to step outside of the box, there are a few great options that we want to share with you. And by all means, if you find a made in the USA coffeemaker or teakettle, use our contact page to let us know right away!
By the way, if you are a coffee addict, then you'll want our recipe for cold brew coffee so you can keep that caffeinated nectar on hand at all times. We've also got good ideas for American made gifts for coffee lovers (which could include yourself, of course).
American Made Solutions for Coffee, Tea, and Wine
American Made Coffee Makers:
- Aerobie Aeropress, made in California. I'm really picky about my coffee and the Aeropress makes a great cup of coffee or espresso, depending on how strong you like to drink your coffee. It's perfect for traveling too because it's so compact.
- The Chemex Filter-Drip Coffeemaker is made in Pittsfield, Massachusetts and offers 3-cup to 10-cup makers.
- Toddy Cold Brew System makes a concentrated, low acid cold-brew coffee that keeps well in the fridge and makes excellent iced coffee by adding roughly an equal amount of milk or water according to your taste. You can also add hot water or milk for hot coffee customized to your taste.
American Made Tea Kettle:
- Medelco Glass Stovetop Whistling Tea Kettle is assembled in Bridgeport, Connecticut from imported parts and costs only $9.99!
- Jacob Bromwell Pioneer Tea Kettle, made of pure, solid copper and hot-tinned on the inside using historically-correct techniques for corrosion resistance and FDA approval. It's backed by a 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy this heirloom quality kettle with confidence.
American Made Wine Corker:
- Haley's Corker 5-in-1 – Aerator, Filter, Pourer, Re-corker, Stopper all in one! I love mine and I use it to pour my wines and to re-cork them for storing. You can purchase Haley's Corker on Amazon too.
What did we miss? Do you know of other American made coffee maker brands, tea kettles or wine accessories? Let us know in the comments section!
Disclosure: USA Love List received some products in this post unconditionally for review purposes. Our opinions are always our own, and we aim to write fair and balanced reviews to promote only the very best of American-made products.
“Coffeemaker” image courtesy of Chemex