Who knew there were so many makers of bow ties and neckties in the USA?! This Ultimate Source list of American made neckties and bow ties includes Eco-friendly ties, wooden bow ties, silk neckties, bow ties & neckties for kids…and even bow ties for dogs. Whether you are looking for a tie for work, a bow tie for that special occasion, or a necktie for dad as gift, we are sure to have at least one for you in this list of American made neckties and bow ties!
American Made Neckties and Bow Ties: The Ultimate Source List
Don't miss our source lists for American made dress shirts & polo shirts, belts made in the USA, men's dress shoes made, and men's khaki pants and have a complete outfit supporting American manufacturers.
- Aloha Apparel Hawaiian themed ties are made in Hawaii.
- Beau Ties LTD neckties and bow ties are made in Vermont.
- Bird Dog Bay striped woven silk ties are made in the USA.
- Blade + Blue men's apparel company has a line of American made neckties and bow ties made in California.
- Boon ties and bowties for men, and Youth are handcrafted in the USA. The ties are affordable, starting at only $24.
- The Bow Tie Club offers 420 designs and 7 shapes of bow ties to choose from- even has kid sizes.
- Brackish Bow Ties unique luxury bow ties are handcrafted in South Carolina from feathers.
- Brooks Brothers neckties and bow ties are made in New York.
- Charlie Makes small batch, custom bow ties are handmade in Pennsylvania by Charlie himself.
- Commonwealth Proper ties and bow ties are made in Manhattan, New York.
- The Cordial Churchman bow ties (kid sizes too) are made in South Carolina. This company can even convert your ties into bow ties!
- David Donahue luxury silk ties are made in USA Shop David Donahue at Nordstroms.
- David Hart luxury ties and bow ties are made in New York City.
- Ella Bing bow ties are handmade.
- Fox & Brie neckties and bow ties are made in Austin, Texas. Kids styles available too.
- High Cotton neckties and bow ties are made in North Carolina.
- General Knot & Co ties and bow ties are made in USA.
- Gitman Bros. silk ties and bow ties are made in North Carolina. Shop Gitman Bros. ties on Amazon.
- Josh Bach silk ties and unique patterned neck ties and bow ties are made in New York. Shop the Josh Bach Amazon store.
- Kiel James Patrick ties and bow ties are made in New England.
- Knotty Tie Co. Ecofriendly (made from recycled bottles) neckties and bow ties are handmade in Colorado.
- Lord and Lady bow ties and ties are handmade in Georgia.
- Lord Wallington neckties and bow ties (kid sizes available) are made in the USA.
- Mill City Fineries ties, bow ties, pocket squares and scarves made in Minnesota.
- Mo's Bows bow ties are handmade in Memphis, Tennessee. The company's CEO, Mo, is only 19 years old. He was 9 years old when he started his bow tie business.
- Mountain & Sackett neckties are made in New York. Wool & cashmere ties are available.
- Ole Mason Jar ties are made in North Carolina.
- Peter Blair luxury ties and bow ties are available in XL and kid sizes.
- PSC (Pocket Square Clothing) neckties and bow ties are handmade in Los Angeles.
- Rainbow Hawaiian Neckties ties are made in Hawaii in Hawaiian prints.
- R Hanauer Bow Ties ties and bow ties are handmade in South Carolina.
- Vineyard Vines preppy themed and sport themed ties and bow ties are American made.
Have you visited our Made in USA Shopping District? It is the place to start your shopping when you want to find the best of American-made.
Love this list? We know you will love these lists too!
Pin this list to save it for later!