On the hunt for American made masks? Mask guidelines have relaxed around the US, but with the start of school it might be handy to have face masks on hand. Our list contains made in USA face masks in adults and children sizes. We have found cloth masks and medical grade masks.
American Made Masks
Brian the Pekingese: 100% Organic Masks for the Whole Family
Brian the Pekingese, a manufacturer of organic cotton made in USA children's pajamas, has added 100% cotton made in USA face masks to their product line. Brian the Pekingese face masks are available in two sizes, Kid and Adult. The Kids size is recommended for ages 3-8.
Brian the Pekingese masks are made from 100% organic baby rib cotton material (except for black masks) that is super soft. These masks are made with 2 ply cotton material and are machine washable. The ear loops are made from cotton binding, so there is no scratchy elastic, which is perfect for sensitive skin. Brian the Pekingese face masks are in stock in their California warehouse, so your order will ship in 24 hours (except for black masks).
Update 9/29/22: We are saddened to learn that Brian the Pekingese is going out of business. With the increased price of organic cotton, and the higher costs for printing, cutting, and sewing, it has become too hard to keep prices competitive.
Going Out of Business Sale: Take an extra 50% off the already discounted prices on your Brian the Pekingese purchase with discount code USALOVE. No free shipping. Last day to place an order is October 23, 2022.
Tom Bihn reusable cloth face masks are available in sizes for adults. Customers appreciate the comfortable fit, conforming stretchy ear loops (no scratchy elastic!) and the fit. Provided the right size, Tom Bihn face masks are not baggy or oversized, but fit nicely on the face and are professional looking. Tom Bihn face masks are available in two sizes; Original (fits 70% of people) and Large (fits 30% of people). There is a sizing guide on the mask page of their website for sizing assistance.
City Threads: Masks Available in 6 Sizes, Toddler to Adult
City Threads, a manufacturer of American made children's clothing, has added washable masks to their product list. City Threads masks are made with two layers of soft and comfortable cotton knit. They are perfect for running errands or for work.
City Threads masks are available in 6 sizes and 16 colors. The range in mask sizes helps to ensure that there is proper mask fit for all ages and face sizes. The City Threads XS mask size fits toddlers, ages 3T-6, while the XXL fits adults, approximately 6 feet tall/ 235 pounds. On the City Threads website, there is an easy to follow chart that helps you decide the best size based on weight, height, and mask measurements. With 16 colors to choose from, there is sure to be a color (or 2, or 3..) that you and everyone in your family would want to wear!
Quality Mask Supply: Stylish and Chemical Free Masks
Quality Mask Supply believes face masks can be both stylish and functional. Handmade in Baltimore by three seasoned independent business owners, Quality Mask Supply is meeting an immediate need for functional, fashionable, and reusable protective masks made of 100% organic cotton.
Quality Mask Supply reusable face masks for adults are fully adjustable- one size fits most. Your face deserves the protection of all-natural 100% organic cotton. The fabric is completely free from harmful dyes, chemicals, bleach, and chemicals, so you can breathe cleanly through the two layers of protection. The luxurious 300 thread count is super soft against your skin and gives a premium fit for all-day comfort.
American Made Masks: The Source List
Did we miss your favorite made in the USA face mask maker? Let us know in the comments below and we will add them to our list. Check back frequently because this list is always being updated.
- All USA Clothing reusable fabric face masks are available in 10 packs. The masks come with non-reusable filter inserts (that are also American made).
- American Blanket Company is making fleece face masks in Massachusetts.
- BAD organic hemp face masks for adults are made in California.
- BGREEN organic cotton face masks are available in sizes for kids, women, and men.
- Boathouse 10-packs of 2-ply poly washable masks in bold colors and designs from a sports apparel maker in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that it also making PPE for area hospitals.
- Blade + Blue cotton face masks are made in the USA.
- Brave Star Selvage, a maker of made in USA jeans, is selling selvage denim face masks.
- Brian the Pekingese, a manufacturer of children's pajamas, has added face masks to their product line. These face masks are made of 100% organic cotton and are available in Kid(3t-8) and Adult sizes. Update 9/29/22: We are saddened to learn that Brian the Pekingese is going out of business. With the increased price of organic cotton, and the higher costs for printing, cutting, and sewing, it has become too hard to keep prices competitive. Going Out of Business Sale: Take an extra 50% off the already discounted prices on your Brian the Pekingese purchase with discount code USALOVE. No free shipping. Last day to place an order is October 23, 2022.
- The Cat Ball, a manufacturer and designer of cat beds, is making three-layer face masks for adults in Washington.
- City Threads Los Angeles maker of children's' apparel is making 100% cotton soft, washable masks in six different sizes for children and adults in multiple colors.
- Coin 1804 masks for adults and kids are available in patterns, neutrals, singles, and packs. Shop the Coin 1804 Amazon store.
- Decent Exposures organic cotton face masks for adults are made in Seattle.
- Eva Varro Los Angeles fashion house is making 5-packs of white or black masks with choice of elastic or ties.
- Ginew, a Native American denim company, makes bandanas in the USA.
- HARDENCO reusable face masks come in a three-pack and are handmade in Hartford, CT
- i Bambini Clothing, maker of children's clothing, is offering unisex fabric masks in all sizes. The XSmall size fits small children.
- Island Slipper famous maker of sandals in Hawaii is now making masks in an impressive array of Hawaiian, plaid, camo, and other fun prints as well as solid colors from cotton ripstop fabric with elastic ear loops.
- Knotty Tie Co. offers custom face masks. If you are looking for custom designed masks for your employees, wedding party, or family, Knotty Tie Co can make them for you.
- LA Made cotton blend masks for adults and kids are made in Los Angeles and are available in 5 packs. Available at Amazon.com.
- Los Angeles Apparel cotton masks in kids size are unisex and available in three or four packs.
- Lutema is the only source we have found so far for disposable masks made in the USA. Fortunately, they come in multiple colors, they are available in kid and adult sizes, and they get great reviews on Amazon. They are made in San Diego.
- masQd reusable face masks for kids and adults are available in fun designs. They are made with a cotton/lycra blend and have adjustable metal molding around the nose.
- Merak NY face masks make it easy to stay on trend with neutral colors that come in cotton or silk satin. They are the perfect accent to your wardrobe for spring and summer travels. Merak NY handmakes its adjustable face masks in New York. The masks are washable and reusable, and each includes a filter pocket, giving you an extra layer of protection. I love how comfortable these masks are!
- MiliMili fabric face masks in one size fits most are available in colorful patterns.
- Mosaic Weighted Blanks is making fabric masks in Texas for children and adults.
- Montauk Tackle Co. Performance Scarf is made and USA and is a face covering option for those who don't like masks. The fabric is infused with 50+ SPF sun protection.
- Onzie Mindful Masks – 2-packs of stylish masks in fun prints using upcycled high-performance yoga fabrics, made in Los Angeles. All net proceeds will be donated to benefit healthcare workers across America.
- PAIGELAUREN, a designer baby clothing brand, is making and selling matching cloth mask sets for kids and adults.
- Quality Mask Supply face masks are 100% organic, dye-free, and chemical-free.
- Stringking cloth face masks are made in the USA from US sourced Supima cotton. They come in one size.
- Tom Bihn face masks for adults are professional looking. Purchasing a mask helps towards providing a mask to someone in need. Learn more about Tom Bihn American made masks at the top of this article.
- Tough Traveler, an American manufacturer of bags, is offering synthetic blend fabric masks for adults.
- Tuff Kookooshka fabric face masks are made in Cape Cod, MA, and are available in adult and kid sizes.
- Veronica M 5-packs with free shipping. Generously cut face masks with two layers of stretch cotton made to the specifications of Kaiser Permanente approved by the Mayor of Los Angeles. Available in adult sizes, White, Black, and fashionable prints.
- WallyGro, an American manufacturer of plant wall hangers, is selling made in USA plant themed masks.
- Yoga Society, as soft and comfy as a pair of yoga pants. In black, gray, camo, and variety. Adult and kid sizes. In 3 and 4 packs. Two layers in accordance with CA Dept. of Health guidelines. Fast shipping.
Pin this list to save it for later!
Pin this list to save it for later!